Jack really let himself go

Jack really let himself go

YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR PUR-POSE!!!!!

>rewatches episode
Shit he's even got the voice and everything

Jack learns how to jump good (circa 2002)

What does monkey have against pie?

I actually liked this show

And this was a nice tribute on Cn's part (then again their shows always tend to cross-reference each other)

Monkey's a retard, bro.

I noticed that Rebeltaxi, in his recent video on Total drama island, said 2006 through 2009 was the dark age of CN. But two of the shows he listed as part of the dark age were Camp Lazlo and My gym partner's a monkey, both of which premiered in 2005. Then, shouldn't My gym partner's a monkey be part of the golden age CN, technically?

Both shows were mediocre but not completely terrible

What episode is it again?

Camp Lazlo just looks bad when compared to Chowder and Flapjack which pulled off what Lazlo was aiming for better

I always love it when shows did small cross references to each other

>Not "purr-pose"
>Not "Porpoise"
One job man

"The Morning Zoo"
But He was also in that episode where Jake tries to become an astronaut

Manlet jack!!!!

So he embraced the pie.
Shit taste, probably thinks Cake > Pie

Camp Lazlo and MJPaM aren't bad shows, they just aren't that good. At the very least, they're certainly not as good as the shows from what's considered the golden age of CN.

His name was "I didn't" and everyone called him Larry

Man this show was stupid

I had to look at the episode again to see if I remembered it honestly. I definitely remember watching this episode years ago now that I looked at it again, mainly because of the plot of the episode and this joke

"Jake. Your gym partner, though you barely actually ever see us in gym class together"

For some reason, that meta joke really stuck with me. Also, the fact that they had a character that looked and sounded like Samurai Jack was pretty cool

this show had good meta humour before it went in style

Exploding frog ruined Larry's pie

There is no need to mention Rebeltaxi.
He is irrelevant.

Time makes FOOLS of us all.

I agree.

he's relevant, so relevant the mods won't let him have threads