Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youpoll.me/3764
youtube.com/watch?v=o3x2qmmVuPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fans

Reddit would. Fuck off back there

reddit

The first redditor to post the argument would win, in upvotes.

Sup Forums's Sup Forums board

What would they argue about?

This image is great bait. I don’t know if it was originally made by a soyboy or just a parody of how they think, but I just have to respond when I see it.

What was it Voltaire said about mockery again?

Stark and Sparrow voted for Trump

How do 6 people get into an argument? Are they arguing about an issue where all 6 of them have a different opinion? How would there even be a topic that is relevant to all of their areas of expertise so that they could have a decent argument in the first place?

Basically fuck off.

You want a real awnser? None of them, unless it was about something completley trivial that none of them were particularly invested in. If it was anything that they were even remotely invested in they would just talk past each other and deflect until they found some reason to fuck off and go do something else while not technically having to admit that they might possibly be wrong.

That all being said, this picture itself makes me want to die slightly more than I normally do, so I hope you're pleased with yourself, OP.

south park did it

They're geniuses, they would know the answer ;)

Anything about tastes would work you brainlet

no one

The universe would collapse from the sheer awesomeness of having these characters in the same room together!!!

My dick because it's big

Disney, probably

who is the best eva girl

Me, since i would off myself.

Chandler: *Is sitting*
Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
Rick: "WUB A LUBA DUB DUB."
Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"
Rick: G-God's not *BURP* real Chandler. Let's get some Mulan sauce.

Morning Joe. Since he has a girlfriend.

Zimbawbe

The Goose, scorpion jacket and JOI in his pocket, joins the fray.
What happens?

He bludgeons them all to death, with any luck.

which one is the best tickle monster :3

the one that disentegrates people with a particle ray when annoyed

...have you never had an argument with a group of friends before?

Do stupid shit, get stupid people.

I believe those were his exact words.

Dole would win in the end because right now you are listening to me talk about their latest product, Dole Dippers. Your Dole Dippers, madam.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

>Sparrow
>voting

Nobody would win. I know who would lose though, the audience.

house would win
full
stop

Stop shitposting and vote for the Sup Forums movie of the year

VOTE HERE
youpoll.me/3764

>woopadooda Im le pickle now God's not real
>neither is a poorly coded Super Nintendo emulator
>*stark quips uncontrollably*
>*jagsbarro mumbles his fingers uncontrollably* matey
>oh my god! Could this be anymore of a reddit conversation?
>GARRINCHA

10/10 comedy gold - reddit

the only thing about this image that triggers me more than whole "le quirky reddit argument dream" is that there's Chandler there, who absolutely doesn't fit in.

>garrincha
okay I laughed

kek

In all serious probably pickleman.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3x2qmmVuPM
I'm so confused

Jordan Peterson

This board deserves fire.

hey das me.... LOL

Hahahaha well done user

my rock

are traps gay?

>any of the other characters makes a claim
>JP: well, it's true, but not really. There's different levels of analysis here and you first have to elaborate on the foundational metaphysical and psychological roots of your claim. You see there is truth and then there is truth and we first....

one of the great modern critics of postmodernism using postmodernist/sophist tactics in every discussion.

yes yes yes
daddy likes

What do you mean by Allah?

>JP talking about postmodernism:
>those people deconstruct texts, ideas and cultures making everything meaningless, yet at the same time claim everything should be interpreted as a form of powerplay; and in the same breath use their tactic to gain (ideological) power

>JP talking about his ideas/interpretations of the bible/mythology/culture:
>let me deconstruct this text for you, because you obviously can't take it literally and tell you exactly what it actually means. You know while postmodernists claim nothing has meaning (and everything is only a tool to further power) i start from the premise that literally everything written in the bible has a very deep meaning (and everything is a tool to help humans have the power to survive in the world). That's completely different. Do i believe in god? Well....what do you mean by god? you first have do deconstruct and define what you mean by "god", and by "I" and by "believe"...

also:
>did you know that ancient people all over the world have seen the DNA double helix when they trip on psychedelic shrooms? Well... you can figure out for yourself what that means

THEY COULD DO THAT IN THE NEXT OSCAR

?

You're a big Sneed! Did I ever tell you about the tradgedy of dartj Black Male the wise..................PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>friends

Easy, it's Rei

nice try, but you're wrong

Why not both?

i can live with that

I want to fuck pretty girl, dear lord save me

don't talk about my wife in that way

Chandler is /ourguy/ right? Don't think he ever got hated on here

Would you mind me cucking you once?

yes, i would mind, we are only for each other.

Hah, little you know I have explicit material of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it. Enjoy raising my son.

enjoy looking, but never touching :^)

*nuts inside your wife*
*teleports away*
nothing personal

keep dreaming kid

Denial is first step in five stages of grief.

For fucks sake. Fucking boipucci does not make you gay, since you are fucking a pucci.

and denial is all you shall receive from my wife

BRAAAAAAAP

No user, it'd go like this.

>Y-you're a big Sneed! Did I ever tell you about the tragedy of having a foot fetish?*silent autisms*PICKLE RIIIIIIICK!