How did they predict this?

How did they predict this?

The Simpsons writers are wizards and/or prophets.

Did simpsons predict shiposting?

They are beasts from hell

What happened, what fucking happened?

It's Thursday the 20th... I guess?

This Simpsons screencap gets passed around every time there's a Thursday the 20th, but it's special this time because it's DUDE WEED LMAO Day.

Are there any other countries besides Burgerland who retardedly write the month before the date?

Now if we only knew the time...

No, Arthur did that.

Phillipines and Canada apparently.

>retardedlly

Q: why do filthy Europeans complain about literally everything that is different from how they do?

Don't all Anglos do that?

dude, the date is meaningless until the month happens
>it's the 27th...
>of what? that means nothing so fa-
>of may
>.. well now i forgot the date, go back

that's like saying 'i want cheese on a burger' instead of a burger with cheese

I hope you get TB from a paki.

>the date is meaningless until the month happens
>Your dumbass example

What's more likely? That you forget the date or that you forget the month? But looking at your example i have to asume you really are that retarded, so nevermind

Oh, wow, show us your fancy calendar that has 20 months Euroanon~!

you mean a cheeseburger?

Lel, no need to be so bum-blasted lads! I thought Sup Forumsacks can take the bantz?!
ONLY Phillipines and Canada? Huh. Learn something new every day etc etc, thanks user.

Happy Hitler Day!

What day is today
It's hitler's birthday
What a day for a thursday
Twentieth, thursday

38 years ago today, Jimmy Carter got attacked by a giant rabbit. This is not a joke in any way

It's true, though. Why do we need to have a special version of everything when it makes no sense?

Like, we use different temperatures, measurements, and dates, just to name a few.

>attacked

It was being chased by hounds and was trying to get in the boat Carter was in. He lightly splashed it so it would swim to the other side for safety.

sorry sweetie, but everywhere else the date is DD/MM/YY

Canadian here, we do DD/MM/YYYY. Depending on how close you are to the border, you might see MM/DD/YYYY, but it's not the national standard in the same way that some people spell 'theater' instead of 'theatre'.

but that's stupid
it should be year-month-day. except you dont need to say the year if it's the current year., and if the year is a separate aspect of the subject, you can tack it on at the end.

our temperatures are just better.
our measurements are just more useful, but we kiiind of need both. i can't measure shit without millimeters, but once you're at cm you might as well go to inches. at that point, meters are useless at the foot scale, because nobody ever uses decimeters. if they did, yeah, we could retire the foot.
basically dividing shit into 10 doesnt make it any easier to estimate. quick, what does 7/10ths look like? do you know? bet you don't. now, what does 7 inches look like? you knew it right away.

Actually 7/10ths is more intuitive to me than 7", though I can sort of reference 7" by the size of those old netbooks. (though i can never remember if it's just the screen, or the full width of the machine.)

It's probably autism, I have very little sense of scale.