Adventure Time/AT: Elements Discussion Thread

Previous thread >MEGA for Season 8:
mega.nz/#F!PxEXHC7A!Q0UBrUeWckuF2m5Mz70jxA

>Google drive for Elements:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9kfm1SPt05cYndUX0NaNmJ2WXM

If neither options work for you the mini-series is available on youtube and dailymotion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auUPqxI1vqg
mega.nz/#F!Ch1GBLTI!s6noidO-_jr2XgsWd1JWkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirated_movie_release_types)
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=y8SKFG5idaE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eje9UYNZv9o
youtube.com/watch?v=2nEm2qtbbYU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

J U S T
U S
S U
T U S J

I fucked up
FUCK MY SHIT UP

>ywn be part of Candy Instrumentality
why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=auUPqxI1vqg

What do think of Jake finally having achieved his true form?

>This show still isn't dead

Good.
It's better than SU.

Most likely a short lived inconvenience

I can't imagine them completely changing the look of one of the titular characters for the final season

why do people who hate SU constantly bring it up?

I actually don't hate SU, I love it. I just think AT is better.

More evidence that it's a great show, you should catch up

Will you be MY sweetheart user?

Begone tot

GRASS COPY RACIAL LEADER

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS
TASTES BAD-Ah

of all the shows CN still has running, AT is the shit atop the diarrhea pile.

Plus muh penn ward style doesn't seem to get old with tumblrtards

Just look at this grass and tell me you don't love it!

I love it, but he can't replace Finn in my heart.

SU is going to die if it doesn't get it's act together. Or at least go down a similar path to Adventure Time, except it will passively offend it's audience by being so boring, rather than actively betray their expections.

Will he have a purpose?

>tfw Shoko was pretty much the only amputee waifu in cartoons
>tfw she only showed up for one episode
We need more amputee waifus, I vote for having huntress wizard lose her leg.

Mmmmmaaaaybe

Fionna

Is it weird that I want to suck on her stump?

What obscure character would you want to appear before the show ends? I vote Sir Slicer.

SOON

I don't think they're going to waste time on having S1 characters make more appearances. Although I think Blood Under the Skin is a season 2 episode

Arm penis, that's why.

You know those mega links don't work, right?

I fixed them last thread

What do you think of real Jake?

>lying on the internet

I liked this miniseries
i didnt like having to binge it all in 2 hours
then again theyve finally let Finn hold onto a weird arm for a while. maybe next theyll let him get taller.

HW is a lot more vegetative than we used to think. if she lost a leg she could grow it back
but in the meantime, literal stump jokes

>not posting the MEGA link for Elements
mega.nz/#F!Ch1GBLTI!s6noidO-_jr2XgsWd1JWkA

Get your shit together OP

Those are included in the S8 link.

No, the S8 link in the OP does NOT include the extras. It just has the episodes.

Also whoever put together the S8 link was retarded and stripped away important metadata in the filenames.

I.e. the "720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-HERO" part, which gives
>video resolution
>release type (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirated_movie_release_types)
>audio codec
>video codec
>release group

Only in the series finale

So did they fuck or what

Elements was pretty great (probably the best mini series so far) but there were some dumb stuff
>Jake getting the icicle in Winter Light felt pointless
>Finn literally pulling an enchiridion 2.0 out of his ass because plot convenience
>LSP getting all the attention near the end
>Ending getting resolved way to fast, again

Post yfw the last two minutes of the final episode have "come along with me" playing the in background

is it wrong that i tear up a little every time i hear the full song? reminds me of the good times...

Coolest bro.

I miss 2010 too user

Is that a song from the miniseries? Don't recognise it

It's the credit music

could've skipped the cloud episode and gotten a longer ending

To be fair has AT even had an ending that didn't feel rushed?

>Bandit Princess will never mug you but decide to spare you because she thinks death would actually improve your life
>She will still never throw you to the ground and step on your cock just on principle, a mugging without pain isn't a mugging after all

I hate being one of those guys, but I got sidetracked and stopped watching after "The More You Moe, the Moe You Know" (right after Stakes), can anyone give me a "key/story" episode list? I want to get caught up and watch Elements and watch the side inbetween episodes later.

So why does the other user feel sad about it? I thought nobody cared about credit music?

IIRC the MEGA links are down in the other folder

>implying anyone gives a shit about the file information
And anyone that does can still find the information, it's just not in the filename

Whenever you hear this song, it makes people sad because it means the episode is over.

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_episodes

That is extremely autistic

>tfw you will never binge watch series 1-5 of adventure time for the first time again

It's a fairly somber song that indicates the end of an episode, playing it in the series finale would basically be a big "goodbye everyone"

For continuity purposes watch Elemental, Preboot/Reboot, Two Swords, Do No Harm, Jelly Beans Have Power, and then watch Islands. There's a 17 episode non-stop continuity arc starting at Islands and ending in Elements. Orb takes place directly between the two mini-series and foreshadows events in Elements.

>>implying anyone gives a shit about the file information
Some people care about the quality of the shit they're watching, and don't just settle for some random unlabelled mkv they find on the web.

>And anyone that does can still find the information, it's just not in the filename.
Except that's wrong.

People can find the audio codec, video codec, and resolution by downloading the file and checking using something like mkvinfo or ffprobe. But to do that, you have to waste quota on downloading the file.

They cannot find the release type, or the release group, unless they embedded that information in the mkv (they didn't, and most groups don't). The release type is important for determining quality (e.g. to avoid the cropping in iTunes WEB-DL), and the group is important if you already have a release group you trust.

I have to say I hadn't laughed so much watching AT for quite a while. Though my hopes of a happy ending for the Ice King are waning.

The only people that care about that information is just you and your autism, user. Obviously its in HD why else would anyone have it? In all my years of being in AT thread never once has anyone sperged out over file information. All people care about is an HD video they can download.

Thanks a lot man.

>The only people that care about that information is just you and your autism, user.
I mean if you enjoy watching low-bitrate blocky/cropped video, I guess that's fine.

>Obviously its in HD why else would anyone have it?
"""HD""" video encompasses a number of resolutions, and says nothing about the bitrate.

>In all my years of being in AT thread never once has anyone sperged out over file information.
That's because most people don't give a shit about file quality.

There's a reason YIFY became so popular.

>All people care about is an HD video they can download.
That's because they associate the moniker "HD" with "high-quality", which is retarded. It's not really their fault though, it's just a result of shitty marketing using HD like that.

Man I don't even remember what episode I watched all the way up to, maybe Too Young or something. It would be insane to binge watch everything that's come out so far in one go, that would be over 2 days of pure Adventure Timing. Would melt your brain.

Again, no one's complained, no one gives a shit except you and only you

I like it, changes the dynamic from "boy and his dog" to "boy and his eldritch monster" which is cool because that's basically what Jake's always been anyway. Now he's the oldest brother and actually the bigger one too.

He probably will go back to normal, but I at least want an episode with it happening.

>I don't think they're going to waste time on having S1

haven't watched Adventure Time since around season 3 or 4, just randomly popped into this thread to see what was up, and what the actual fuck, season 1 characters are a "waste of time" now?

Honestly at this point sort of. They went DEEPEST LORE out the ass and they don't have much time left before the show ends, so most people think they should be wrapping things up and not spending more episodes on characters like the Duke of Nuts or Gary the Mermaid Queen.

Which I sort of agree with, I think, only because there isn't enough time to do their plots justice while also keep having inane wacky adventures.

rude

Jesus Christ does that hair look awful

I think she looks cute

Anyone got translations of what Lady was saying?

From YT (not sure how accurate)
youtube.com/watch?v=y8SKFG5idaE

ladycorn: 내 분노는 찜질방 보다 뜨겁다!
(My wrath is hotter than Jjimjilbang--Korean Sauna.)
ladycorn: 내 무지개 분노가 널 삼켜버릴 거다!
(My wrath of rainbow will eat you a whole!)
ladycorn: 내 성질 건드리지 마!
(Don't tempt my temper!)

A damp matchstick

>Having a pixie cut from a Parkinson's patient
>Cute

I like girls with bad haircuts

It might be a fetish

Is there a Princess for the grasslands? Will Fern take that spot?

there sure is

Princess Cookie, fucking obviously

*blocks your path*

Isn't he just some insane megalomaniacal tranny?

outta here with all that

*sings let me call you sweetheart at you*

Like I said, most people don't give a shit about the quality of what they're watching, which is why we have shit like YIFY.

see

unf

Why didnt Fire Finn just rape LSP?

why settle for a gross blob like that when he could get up in the nerdy candy tower's ass

>stick dick in gigantic candy lump
>roast it and start turning Match into candy cane
>ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.png
in other news this Miniseries sorta spawned a new place in my heart for Marshmeline and Flaming Candy Princess

youtube.com/watch?v=Eje9UYNZv9o
What's this song called again? Blue Magic?

Yeah, this is a version made by the original band that AT made the cover of
>youtube.com/watch?v=2nEm2qtbbYU&feature=youtu.be

I like the fox one much better, I think it may be that there's only the one instrument backing it up making it sound cleaner. Really cool and appropriate song.

>wahh OP didn't use the folder I wanted
>check other folder
>files no longer accessible

>could've skipped the cloud episode
No. Cloudy was fantastic.

The S8 link is still missing the extras from the original folder, regardless.

Also they have the same episode files, I was talking about how whoever made the S8 link discarded the metadata from the filenames like a retard.

Damn, I love this art.

>video unavailable in my cunt