So now that the durst has settled, we can agree that Rogue One is better than The last Jedi, right?

So now that the durst has settled, we can agree that Rogue One is better than The last Jedi, right?

this board hates r1 so no

Its better by the virtue of not having Rey in it

Fuck no. Alt least TLJ actually fleshed out its main characters a bit, I even found myself caring what happens to them once or twice.

This board also hates shills, who are currently flooding the board with adverts for the latest Disney Corp tripe.

I, for one, will be boycotting Disney forever as a result.

no, rogue 1 is the worst sw movie of all.

Honestly, it's still nothing great but at least they tried new shit. There's new interesting environments. I really liked Scariff, despite new vehicles and characters existing only to sell more toys I liked U-Wings, hovertanks, TIE Strikers, Shoretroopers and Deathroopers. I've seen it with close friends, it was okay. Like I said nothing I'd preach as great movie but it wasn't as insulting as TFA or TLJ.

Absolutely

The ending alone makes R1 much better than TLJ

Felicity > Daisy

How will Disney ever recover?!

It had major issues, like the characters severely needing more development (and even without it I still cared more about them than anybody in the sequels), but it was nowhere close to being as bad as TFA or TLJ.

V>IV>R1>VI>VIII>VII>III>I>II

I liked the bit where the mysterious oriental man done kung fu

Wrong canon, the right one is where I stole the plans and survived for the next 5 games.

As long as my money isn't going towards spamming this board with adverts, I don't care if Disney notices. I won't fund deceptive ad campaigns in anonymous forums.

That's the thing about Rogue One, the set pieces were cool, the planets and the vehicles and the action were cool, but nobody could even remember any of the characters names when walking out of the cinema. In TLJ however, the character interactions between Rey, Luke and Kylo are the best parts of the film.

In terms of a contained movie? No.
In terms of an in universe movie? Miles better than the last jedi

Even AotC is better than TLJ at this point. It's amazing how shit it is.

#OUSTTHEMOUSE

This

It's better than every single non-OT movie, by leaps and bounds.

This board will argue against it because it's filled with kids who grew up with the prequels and don't understand what made SW good and popular in the first place.

>It's better than every single non-OT movie, by leaps and bounds.
This

Much, much better. Tells a nice coherent story that suits the tone of the OT

I can not remember a single scene from R1 except the Vader bit, but only because it was so overhyped and eye-rolly

better? I mean there's nothing in the movie to care about. there's really no reason to watch it.

>Even
kys

>not remembering the kino part when the air support arrives on Scarif

>and don't understand what made SW good and popular in the first place.
Jesus Christ, I can't believe you just said that.

If you're a true fan you'll realize it's one of the best actually.

Dunno. Haven't seen Last Jedi yet. But it's worse than Force Awakens.

It's not better. It is slightly less worse.

Rogue One was written by this idiot.

Notice how they never have a good argument against this movie. At most they might bring up the paper-thin characterization, which applies to all of Star Wars.

>open mouthed numale smile
WHY

R1 is on par with the original triology

Rogue one is the worst piece of shit i have seen in my whole life. You should feel bad for liking it and prolly kill yourself or completely stop watching movies because your whole opinion on everything is wrong.

Rogue One was more consistent but is still pretty dull. I enjoy it but it's not essential to the series at all. Just a neat little side story with good action but boring characters.

It's not a very good film, but at least Jyn isn't a Mary Sue and it doesn't piss all over established lore and characters. The only real issue with it is that it makes Leia's lines at the start of ANH turbo-retarded, since Vader and Tarkin literally just saw her ship escape with the Death Star plans.

Possibly.
Jesus fucking christ TLJ was bad.