Any kaiju comics I should know about?

Any kaiju comics I should know about?

How is Godzilla VS Kong going to work, their both heros and G is 3.5 times larger than Kong, who is a teenager

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mediafire.com/folder/gslkluwokyccj/Kodoja
m.mediafire.com/folder/0rrzjbb23z693
mediafire.com/file/3se1wdijcvvlwa3/
m.mediafire.com/folder/7ajfsfb2r95a9/Project_Nemesis
m.mediafire.com/folder/ra45ysmyv18nb/Gamera_comics
m.mediafire.com/folder/d536dd3jx4mup/Kaijumax
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/75084903/godzilla-vs-king-kong-ceo-thomas-tull-i-wanted-to-see-them-fight
strawpoll.me/12790854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well there's Godzilla rulers of earth.
Speaking of which, does anyone have a link to a digital version of the final edition to it?
it's stated in K:si that kongs still growing so by the time he gets ready to fight Godzilla they should be roughly the same height

You're forgetting two key factors. Yes, Kong is a teenager, but he was specifically stated to still be growing. On top of that, Kong: Skull Island takes place in the 60's during the Vietnam War. Odds are that by the present Day, Kong will be just as big as the Big G. Maybe Godzilla comes onto Skull Island looking for another monster and Kong mistakes him for a threat?

Godzilla in hell.

A teen growing 3.5 times his size is a bit much isn't it? I can see 200 feet but that's a stretch

They're kaiju. Their credibility is already stretched too thin to be taken seriously

Kong has manuverability.

So did the male Muto and that thing could fly

Go ask him how that worked out for him

This thread needs more Gamera.

Gamera is a weak ass pussy famalam

The Showa Gamera films are unwatchable garbage (not one of them other than maybe the first is even as good as Godzilla's Revenge) but the Heisei trilogy is phenomenal.

Didn't we just have this thread yesterday?

Does it bother anyone else that there's been no Godzilla comics since December, and nothing solicited through June?

Yes

So its not just me?

>Godzilla
>Hero
What?

I mean Godzilla has atomic breath and really strong scales. Original Kong got shot down by biplanes and he's still just a gorilla so his skin density won't be as tough as a mutant lizard.

We're talking about the new Monsterverse anons

Gamera is a cool guy.

Ah right, my bad. Does New Godzilla still have his atomic breathe? Movie was kind of forgettable. Might still give it to Godzilla since iirc they tried nuking him in the film reels with no avail. Kong does have good maneuverability. They'll probably just team up tho to fight King Ghidorah and Rodan

>Any kaiju comics I should know about?
I guess Monsters Unleashed. The ongoing, not the event.

Kong was still almost killed by napalm.

Meanwhile, Godzilla tanked the Castle Bravo nuke to the face pointblank, and shrugged that shit off

Not a big Godzilla fan, I've only read a few comic books about him and some movies but why does he lose to Mothra?

Because Mothra is the goodest guy and the good guy always wins.

>Godzilla is holding Kong up by the throat
>Kong mumbles "Mothra"
>Instant friends

Giantkiller is pretty cool. Story isn't amazing but I love the art on it.

The A-Z bestiary was pretty neat.

I'm with OP

I feel that the producers are going to contrive a reason for Kong to win and if that happens I am going to start a fucking riot

Mothra tends to die a lot though.

anyone remember that one comic that was like OZ (the tv show about prison) but with Kaiju on Monster Island? I remember that one being fairly enjoyable
hey man, Gamera is really sweet. he is filled with turtle meat

Fuck wait. I posted the wrong one

>contrive a reason for Kong to win
>implying they won't become comrades

>Godzilla and Kong team up
>And their final foe is...
I would shit bricks

Here is a sharefile of some Kaiju comics.

Kadoja
m.mediafire.com/folder/gslkluwokyccj/Kodoja

Bunch of Godzilla stuff
m.mediafire.com/folder/0rrzjbb23z693

World War Kaiju
mediafire.com/file/3se1wdijcvvlwa3/

Project Nemesis
m.mediafire.com/folder/7ajfsfb2r95a9/Project_Nemesis

Gamera
m.mediafire.com/folder/ra45ysmyv18nb/Gamera_comics

Kaijumax
m.mediafire.com/folder/d536dd3jx4mup/Kaijumax

Also I'm rooting for Kong to win.
USA

But this G is Murican too

Then just like every Olympics, sounds like USA will be on top.

Marvel has Monsters Unleashed, about a kid who has his own team of Kaijus. Hope that helps.

There was also that quick mini event from DC where Batfamily had to deal with giant monsters made by Hugo Strange.
Pretty fine story

How the hell has no one told OP about the masterpiece that is Godzilla: Half-Century War?

I posted about them.
I simply assumed every kaiju fan knew all IDW Godzilla comics were solid.

>Marlow and Gungpei (fuck spelling that name) get over their conflict pretty easily in the face of a bigger threat in Skull Island
>Legendary revealed the G VS K plot years in advance through human characters

If Kong wins the fight before they team up I will not be happy

I just take every chance I get to shill Stokoe.

But who will Godzilla and Kong fight? Ghidora will be killed in the next Godzilla movie. Destroyah wouldn't make sense unless they drop hints about him in the Godzilla.

Kirby

Showa films are watchable if you go for the MST3K episodes

Skull Island takes place in the Vietnam War
Kong will grow but having him grow 200 more feet naturally would be ludicrous but possible

Mothra is pretty much an actual god, more than just a giant bug. She's kinda like the primal force of good manifested into a physical form. But like this user said, she's far from invincible

I think you're talking about Kaijumax.

I kinda want G VS K to be cancelled tbqh

Keep them to their own series, maybe have cameos from time to time, I dunno

They should have made Godzilla: King of Monsters a movie with Godzilla, King Kong, and King Ghidorah all fighting for supremacy rather than seemingly a remake of Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster. Having a King Kong vs Godzilla movie after King Ghidorah doesnt seem that appealing or hype.

>The spoilers would be in the title

Well I guess I would be happy then

I'm pretty much happy with a tie, team up or Godzilla winning. As long as Kong doesn't win again

I've read and would recommend Godzilla: Rulers of Earth, Godzilla Cataclysm, Godzilla in Hell, and Godzilla: Rage Across Time

Wow what incredibly poor taste

gamera a shit monster

>The Legendary Entertainment founder and chief executive has revealed that his backing for the monster stand-off came from a much simpler place.
>"I'm juvenile," Tull, 45, said at Business Insider's Ignition conference. "I wanted to see them fight."

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/75084903/godzilla-vs-king-kong-ceo-thomas-tull-i-wanted-to-see-them-fight

Legendary has the rights to Ghidora but is he absolutely confirmed for the next movie? Is he confirmed defeated?

Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah are confirmed for the Godzilla sequel.
After that is Godzilla vs King Kong.
Real question is if they're continuing it afterwards

Wait, when did Godzilla fought Thor?

fuck you Thomas Tull

Have some common fucking sense

Marvel had the rights to make Godzilla comics back in the day, I think the 1960s or 1970s, and they had Godzilla fight the Avengers and a bunch of other marvel heroes.

>No mention of his weight being apparently around 55,000 metric tons
So close

90,000 in G14

The Mutos didn't have thumbs

Maybe an original monster again?
Maybe we'll see a CGI realistic Gigan that will blow our minds.

You guys are not thinking out-of-the-box.
Godzilla is obviously stronger, so Kong will have to fight smarter, he will have to use strategy, he will use gorilla warfare.

They need to bring in masers.

But why?

>Make bank
>No common sense

Please no, I don't want Hollywood to ruin my boy, Final Wars was bad enough.

They are on whole different scales of power and importance

G took a series of nuclear bombs to the face and didn't give a fuck

K got maimed by helicopter blades and napalm

G saved human civilization as we know it

K saved an island of natives

And you just know the directors are going to pull "But he's smarter lol" despite the fact that this G has shown some levels of strategizing and intelligence.

It feels forced to have them fight

Fun>Common Sense

>Kong is 200 ft tall
>They team up to fight a super monster
>Kong is using G like a platform to jump and swing off of ALA the Jurassic World final fight
>MFW

Soooo...
Kong is the Batman to Godzilla's Superman?

B VS S was forced as fuck, that's what i'm worried about

>He didn't like badass black look
>He didn't like CHAINSAW ARMS
>BZZZZZZ

IDW Godzilla
Half a century war
Godzilla ruelrs of Earth
Godzilla in hell
Godzilla Rage across time
Kong of skull island (Boom)
Skull island: the birth of king (movie tie-in)

Kong of Skull island really is fucking beautiful plus it's canon to the book

2 fucking gud

English please

How many issues of Kong are out and how many trades released?
LCS is having a sale in a month and I aim to make sure some giant monsters make it to that register.

anyone else notice the guy on the right panel has a mini-man under his coat?

>That time legendary Goji tanked the Permian extinction point blank

200-250ft could still give Kong the edge since he has higher intelligence, more speed & agility, and the ability to use tools

not much of a hero, just didn't want to destroy, infact the MUTOs didn't even want to destroy, they were just looking for a place to nest.

This universe is taking a realistic approach to movie monsters making them big animals more than vicious killers. When was the last time you saw a dog go out of it's way to step on a ant?

>guy
Mothra is a lady

Ask the male MUTO how that went

>But muh thumbs

The MUTOS had armor piercing claws, much more useful in a fight against Godzilla then hands are

Mothra a-sexually reproduces.
That bug is however ya wanna fap to it.

Okay faggots

strawpoll.me/12790854

Marvel's run on Godzilla from the 70's is solid as hell. A really fun read that I highly recommend.

>Thinking Kong stands any chance against American Kaiju.

I want it to end in homosex

Big G kills every motherfucker taller than a Taco Bell drive-thru.

I wish IDW could do Shin Godzilla comics.

We all know the studios is going to make this a team up or draw to avoid pissing anyone off right?

The ending of the was a Avengers doubled edged for me, it was cool seeing G to be too tough for the Avengers to handle. But having a young boy apologize to Godzilla to make him leave was dumb

>We all know the studios is going to make this a team up or draw to make sure they piss everyone off right?

There's no good play. In this Internet age people are going to get mad.

Normies are much more receptive of the team up idea than a winner famalam

Just so you know a Godzilla vs King Kong movie already happened like 50 years ago.

I'm talking in this specific universe. In that universe they were equals, but in the MonsterVerse it's been shown that they are not

>In that universe they were equals,
It's pretty much the same situation as now but Kong has more of an explanation as to why he matches Godzilla in size.

Probably spin-offs for Mothra and Rodan