I made the right choice to boycott new Star Wars franchise ever since I saw the horrific trailer for Episode VII...

I made the right choice to boycott new Star Wars franchise ever since I saw the horrific trailer for Episode VII, with my vow never to see these shitty 'movies.'

Even George Lucas knew when he called them "white slavers" then backpedaled due to contractual agreement not to disparage the franchise as acquired and owned by The Walt Disney Company.

Lucas sold his baby to the Tribe. The result is abominable, as deliberate.

It's their design to destroy the Star Wars franchise...propaganda before profit.

>Pic related, below.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMXOg-APbGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=O_i9fOrlOGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The horror, the horror...

Emperor did nothing wrong.

Sup Forums makes it easy for me to go see VIII 10 more times. I'm loving your salty butthurt. Please don't stop posting how mad u are.

I want to believe that your life is so meaningless that you will actually do this

>Sad George, he knew.

"White slavers" comment in Charles Rose interview clip

youtube.com/watch?v=OMXOg-APbGc

No more meaningless than a Sup Forumstarded autists donating bitcoins to elect a Republican

It really is tho

Keep falseflagging

Umad

That guy had to have been blackmailed and manipulated. No way he sold it for solely the money or to spite prequel critics.

What's awful is I can see this being 100% true

Very good. J.J. Abrams' return as the director and co-writer to destroy what's left of the Star Wars "legacy" will be complete with Episode 9.

>Pic related. JJ Abrams co-produced Episode 8, it shows.

Wow, I can't wait for more Disney fan-fiction.

you're a mong if you believe that.

You're right there hasn't been a push to reboot every fucking movie that's ever existed. It's not like Disney has ever done shitty reboots of their own movies

this isn't real, disney isn't this retarded

You're not very good at this

>youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

I mostly rooted for the dark side, especially Palpatine and Vader, Stormtroopers, AT-ATs, Tie fighters, etc but I still love Luke's character too, the conflict in him, and how he resists the dark side and brings his father back. I grew up watching Star Wars, it was a big part of my childhood, and continued to be my favorite movies. I collected the toys, and still do, so you could say it's part of my life too. The stories are just that good, the archetypes, the conflicts, the triumphs and losses, love, war, space, etc

As I've watched the new Star Wars come out, I've tried to act like it hasn't been deeply saddening and troubling to me. I TRY to enjoy the new movies made by Disney. I tried to ignore it what I clearly felt deep down was wrong with them. After I saw TLJ I just sat in my car for about 10 mins in silence trying to figure out what exactly I had just watched.

Seeing this video, I cried. I realize now truly what these people have done to one of my favorite stories and favorite characters, ones I grew up with. They really did ruin Star Wars with this one, filling it with the STONK WOMAN SJW Liberal Jew bullshit.

Fuck these new films. EP I-VI forever.

no one cares, stop being so attention starved. all you're doing is giving it more publicity and ensuring it adds a few more tickets to it's billions sold

Umadder. Y u so mad tho?

>#42 on Trending
Holy shit

So they want to belligerently destroy everything that made Sidious so malevolent in the first place by reducing him to an obvious villain instead of crafting a Sith who methodically subverted every crack in the Republic from the shadows.

Wow that's great. Everyone make sure you horde your old shit and protect it because someday soon Disney is going to issue a cease and desist order on the sale of everything Lucas ever did out of fear that people won't buy their nu crap.

lol that look he gives him at the end

>Look how much I don't care about the new star wars everyone!
You'd do more damage by ignoring it completely, faggot.

I will only be butt hurt if you see it 20 more times.

I'm just happy that you are at such a level of ignorance that you actually believe everyone who hates the new film is Sup Forums.

Okay, I will then. Your buttblastedness and tears make me happy.

They really are dumb aren't they.

Putting themselves up for Comparison.

I don't care if you're Sup Forums or not. The fact that you're assblasted and jelly and mad is enough reason for me to watch it. Kek

That video is a masterpiece.

He wanted a reputable company to carry on the legacy.

Disney and Lucas have worked together since the 80's he just didn't realize what they had become.

YOU should write a film. The fantasy you just conjured is incredible, and I can tell you have a natural talent for making shit up. I bet that a script woul just fly right out of your fingers. You could have your shit all out in a weekend. I encourage you to do it. Take your imagination to the next level!

I'm not surprised Disney only sees Star Wars as a huge cash cow for their already enormous empire.
Everyone sensible should boycott anything Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_i9fOrlOGo
NOT FUCKING HAPPY

Disappointed, yeah.
Jelly, no.
I can still go back and watch the old movies and the purists aren't going anywhere so we can continue to hold our elitist conversations. I lost nothing but the 11 bucks I spent to watch the movie.

>Mark Hamill ending up dead-locked in a contract with Disney
>Figure out he can be /ourguy/ and tell it like it is because they'd never dare kill Luke
>They end up destroying his character and killing him anyways
Was he, dare I say, bamboozled?

You'll have to see it more than 10 times to make up for the $800 million in lost revenue this film will have

I didnt expect so many feels from this video.

>implying disney would put in that much effort

The ghosts of Alderaan disagree.

>Georgefags out in full force
the absolute state of you guys

Trips of truth. There's a reason the Emperor was the only character to survive the prequels intact.

Everyone working on these movies is fucking miserable, the directors are miserable because they have no say on anything whatsoever and their movies get cut and reshot to hell and back, the returning actors are miserable, the fans are miserable, the only people having a good time are the new shitty nobody actors that are happy to have their white slaver owners grant them 15 minutes of fame for minority points before going back to being nobodies
Idk what the fuck are oscar isaac and laura dern even doing in this one
It's the same with modern capeshit and other "pop culture and geek" related movies, they are just unhappy movies made by unhappy people that have no passion or drive to do anything related to cinema

>Written 2016
>Overall goal is they want to outright remake episodes 1-6 and have even put out underground feelers, about buying the remake rights to episode 4 in exchange for a deal with Fox
>Disney buys Fox

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

damn, Sup Forums was right again. and even the 56%meme got a nod from god within the audience score. this is glorious