Was it necessary ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this toxic masculinity

Best scene.

>This is some good fucking milk Rey. Can’t wait to taste yours.
Jesus, how did Rian get away with this?

name an animal that only has teats BETWEEN their hind legs
not even posterior teats are this overt cuck penises that Luke suckles from

The more webms I see of this movie the more im beginning to think its actually kino... I could care less about star wars rither ive only seen episode 4. But between all the ass blasted lorefags, critics being paid off, disney milking the franchise, and luke dying, it seems like the movie is a perfect meta commentary of the state of the franchise.

is this the new damage control strategy? kinda sad

And you must be one of the lorefags I mentioned in my post, nigga I dont give a fuck about star wars. If anything Like tossing that over his shoulder is him saying "who the fuck cares what happened in the force awakens?" which to me seems pretty based.

Execs are out of touch bubble people in California. They probably made a case for this by pointing to Rick and Morty/Bobs Burgers low income viewers.

Why does he wince? He acts like it’s fucking whiskey.

>I could care less about star wars and only seen IV
So you have no frame of reference. Glad to know it's kino to the brainlets who don't know shit about SW.

This is art. Truly the "I am your father" moment of new generation.

Why so many people are posting about it?
With all the problems this movie has, imho this is not one of them.
Yes the milk scene is weird and gross, but guess what, there are alot of gross and weird scene in the original too!

Bump for greatest scene of century.

>Y-youre a brainlet because you dont watch star wars

Glad to know who the real brainlets are

Name one.

>Was it necessary ?

No. They just laugh at your face at this point.

Luke kissing his sister.

I laughed

It was pretty good fuck off Warner bros shill

was your existence necessary? no, but it happened and we have to deal with it anyway.

Shill

I know "muh sjws" is the hot topic right now but this scene just shows how ridiculous the whole girl power shit has gotten. The most powerful Jedi In the series is still reliant on some feminine power to sustain himself. That's why they make it look vaguely like a human boob and why Rey doesn't partake of it. Rey is female thus she doesn't need this feminine milk

>let's put the titties where the testicles lol

What did they mean by this?

I once caught him stealing old cigarette butts from an ashtray and he made the same face smoking one in front of me.

it's she who kissed him. and there's nothing wrong about it anyway.

>you know rey, when i was a child on tatooine, my aunt would feed me the freshest bantha milk you ever tasted. after my aunt and uncle were killed, after i lost everything, you know what's crazy? i missed that pale blue milk most of all. rey, i've milked every teat on this godforsaken rock. i've milked porgs until they bled, i fisted this giant sea cow for months before it started lactating. hell, i'm ashamed to say it, but i've even milked myself, rey. none of it ever came close. but now, the force has gifted me a new pair of mammaries. you've come to me, rey, and lukie want milkies
really? jesus christ

1. Lesson 1 the force flows through all things
2. Lesson 2 there must always be a balance
3. Lesson 3 bend over Rey I'm going to teach you why the Jedi shouldn't have sex

Can you imagine what that gnarly ass shit tastes like? Also remember that it's still warm. A lot of people would be hesitant enough to drink cow's milk straight from the teat, it's another level of grossness to drink it from the crotch teat of a alien Dr. Seuss beast.

That's also symbolism for the director throwing away Luke's character and story away like tears in the rain. I can understand why you liked it because you don't understand the travesty of how they did luke dirty and how everyone acts out if character because you don't actually know how the characters like Luke act. So that's understandable from your perspective

you know exactly what they meant

im fine with what they did with the character. paint him as an assbackwards manchild against growth and progress. its ok it kind of makes sense.

but the problem is it wasnt in service of anything. its like making an essay with a clear thesis and supporting it with bullet points.

with the removal of luke as a character you have created an opportunity for more interesting characters to take the field. but what was done with this opportunity? rose, a useless noncharacter shoehorned in for diversity quota (minority actors playing minor parts)? poe turned into more of a one trick pony than TFA made him out to be? that new admiral that served the same purpose as an onboard computer?

you can wink at the audience all you want with your clever quips and shit but it doesnt hide the fundamental flaws on this movie. bad directing.

> nigga I dont give a fuck
>pretty based
Disregarded

Is that the real reaction shot?

fuck no it's so much worse than I thought it would be
I hate to hop on the 'not muh luke' bandwagon but this is the guy that threw his dinner away after yoda nibbled one corner of it.

haven't seen it but it's obviously panned/zoomed on rey and luke

Yes.

>Not realizing the entire saga was building up to this
I mean the subtle clues were all there.

Give milkies

>Rey did I ever tell you about this vile green sloth milk? It was a good friend.

Well then Rey's reaction to seeing public breast feeding is pretty realistic.

Public breastfeeding is a disgusting sight

HAHAHA omfg wtfffff I couldn't stop laughing for a whole minute. Thank god I never cared about Star Wars in the first place but this is so fucking laughable and cringe.

I find it rather erotic.

I think it works to show how Luke has become a dirty mountain hermit.
I feel like there wouldn't have been such a strong reaction to this scene of the art book thing hadn't leaked and given it away.

He has to get as much nutrients as he can. Did you see the size of the fucking fishing spear he had? That thing must have weighed a ton and he picked it up from the fucking tip on top of a cliff. Luke has old man strength. If he actually fought with a saber in this movie he could kill anyone he wanted to.

This was a giant 4-tittied alien. Maybe its milk DID taste like whisky, or Pumpkin Spce latte, or was so nutritious it gave Luke super-strength to lift that giant fish spear. Maybe it was actually alcoholic.
Shit, it might have been Bailey's Irish Cream.
It came from A GIANT, 4-TITTIED ALIEN!

I think they're suggesting starwars fans still suck on their mom's titties in her basement (island)

Neccesary?? Best part of the fuckin' film!!

If someone told me I'd get to see Luke Skywalker trudging about a rock,squeezin and slurpin down the milk from the biggest fuckin alien titties I've ever seen, I woulda told them they were joking. Now I'm waiting for the hentai.

Lesson 1: Genuinely good lesson
Lesson 2: Win a debate against me, an intellectual
Lesson 3: Thank fuck she's gone cause I just could not come up with a lesson 3.

We got any confirmation in this picture's story?

>It's impossible for my brain to imagine that a person's taste in food and drink may be less picky after thirty years, many of which have been spent in isolation
There are plenty of valid criticisms of Luke's behavior in this movie but that isn't one of them. I really hope you're trolling

It wouldn’t been better if they’d looked like udders, not a row purple human shaped breasts.

>we want the milkies audience

was it soy milk?

You're not wrong but idk why it doesn't bother you

these new movies are a direct assault on the old franchise and the values they held, painting old loved characters as clowns and destroying them because they don't love (((progress)))

they destroy tradition in front of your face and people love it. without tradition a society becomes weak and falls apart and everyone seems to want it because ... progress. sure this is just a fantasy movie for children or people with gender studies degrees, but every movie contains ideas and philosophies and whether anyone wants to admit it or not, this movie is propagating the message of "burn books, ignore knowledge and destroy tradition" to millions of young people. And that is fucked up

I want to titfuck it

link plox

I'm really scared I'm going to enjoy this movie

>soy boys freaking out when they see Luke drinking raw unpasteurised milk
/ourfilm/

>Why so many people are posting about it?
>Yes the milk scene is weird and gross

Here is your answer, literally

that's quite the reach.

Great subtle editing 9/10

The aye-aye (Daubentonia madagascariensis)

> weird and gross

Speak for yourself buddy

troof...they infantilized our hero having him literally breastfed...so maybe "muh sjws" isnt as ridiculous as it sounds

>assbackwards manchild against growth and progress
tearing down things that have been built is not progress...tearing down things that have been built is the opposite of progress

kek

Same. I also hate it when women breastfeed in public and get mad when I accidentally watch.
Also why can't I masturbate in public? It's also a natural thing to do...

>Yes the milk scene is weird and gross
Was kinda hot t b h

Photoshop Disney, SW, OT purist logos on them.

This

Never even seen the force awakens and these webms make me wanna see the last Jedi

It’s kino

Disney is going to come out and say that it was bad on purpose. It will become an instant cult classic.

this
I'm a huge fan of the EU, especially for the goofy ridiculous stuff. I love the prequels, I hated TFA, I pirated R1 and glad I did because it was also shit... but I can't believe I'm saying this, I think I want to watch TLJ

literally the same level gag humour as pic related, but even worse because luke is not an absurd comic relief character

Why do people find this so weird? It's a free titty to look at.

Feeding a human is not the same as masturbating

Maybe I don't want to look at udders when I'm out. Is it too much to ask

I highly doubt he would do that. I've literally only seen bums do this. The picture looks like he's trying to fix the lid.

The irony is that Mark Hamill himself flat out stated several times that this is just a cash grab and that if fans are going to this movie to be reconnected to a part of their childhood, then they were going to be sorely disappointed.

I hated the movie, but I'm going to be over it within a few days and move on.

looking at people exchanging fluids in public is disgusting no matter the context

literally cows you fucking retard

I love Episode 1, will I like Episode 8?

not everyone is a 12 year old who just discovered that boobs exist

((((Citation Required))))

Oh, so you're young enough to find a woman feeding her child gross?

Do you giggle and nudge your friends when you see a woman jogging too?

>worse music
>worse vehicle/creature design
>worse sound design
>no podrace
Phantom Menace is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Hello fellow white man
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

>rey's fucking face

I was really hoping the scene at space Monte Carlo was going to have podracers

It would have been too nostalgic, better to go with something different imo

stop posting that video. is better in every way.

Well, sometimes it is.

A cow.

True but it also would have been a good reference to the Monaco grand prix.

Couldn't they have just put a bantha or something that resembles cattle instead of that thing that sits upright?

Why are Americans so disgusted by this scene? It makes prefect sense considering Luke used to be a farm boy.

Like, no one complained when they showed how he catches fish. Was it the alien tits? Is that what triggers so many people?

>moisture farmer
>have anything to do with milking gross alien udders

Rey, did I ever tell you about Breasts?
Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism.
They're good friends.

They don't even look like udders, they look like humanoid breasts, and the sloth creature moans as Luke milks its breasts.

Pic-related is what udders look like.