Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Hey Drumpf

HOT COFFEE

I FUHGOT

AND HE'S OR'NGE

I just finished my 4th listen of the new Eminem album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MCs. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!

stupid nigger beats marketing tactic

It's a newborn pasta?

YO YO GANGSTA SHIT AND HE'S ORANGE

>revival is fucking trash
Why is he still trying?
He should retire from rap and do literally anything else.

This is what happens when rappers live too long, if he'd have died after the Eminem show he would have truly been the greatest rapper to ever live, but now he's doing everything he can to ruin his own legacy with these albums that just get progressively shitter and shitter.

He needs to get angry again and graphic about violence against homos

>feed Hayley to some rapefugees
>eminem takes on islam
>????
>profit but get jihaded

8/10 solid progression

Especially liked the cat piss crack, bang on historical mate

How did he fall off so fast
>he will never make angry songs like way I am, kill you, and amityville ever again

>rapping about cops killing blacks when he's white and probably hasn't seen a cop in years
He knows his target audience I guess.

>spends entire rap career ranting about how he murders "niggers" and "pigs", really really really wants to rape and murder his own "cunt" mother and his "whore" ex-wife and how disgusting "fags" and "homos" are
>PC polices Trump because he has anti-immigration policies

>the storm
>not angry
????????????

he would’ve made the nigs so mad if he died from an OD at 28 with those 3 masterpieces. he’d have stolen Tupac and Biggie’s status as martyr of da str33tz N1gger

Eminem has always been fucking trash anyway.
Any rap that promotes the 'gangsta' lifestyle, even ironically, is pure shit.

>tfw we'll never get fun Eminem back from the early 2000's
Won't the real Slim Shady please stand up instead of this old self-hating loser?

THAT'S

AN

MORAAAAAAAY

POT

He's been boring and tryhard for a while, you just didn't realize it until now.

If you activate your almonds for a sec you'll notice that all his recent (i.e. the last 5 years) good stuff has been doing a-few-bars cameos about generic topics like love and making it was a rapper, whereas his more substantial releases were on a consistently downward slide after the failure of relapse.
Once he lost his sense of humor and passion and started wanting to only rap about serious topics for serious people it was all over.

MOMS SPAGHETTI

he never said nigger

COFEVE POT

he sucked 10 years now and that user knows since he lists only older songs, i think that user just has a weird idea of what so fast means