Why didn't they just serve him breakfast?

Why didn't they just serve him breakfast?

they had prepped the grills etc for main menu and couldn't make breakfast for fear of cross contamination

would just have to get a little side prep board set up not an excuse rly

He was literally four minutes late. They hadn't prepped shit.

I hate places that do this, have a cut-off for breakfast. All they're doing is substituting one type of greasy meat for another. Fuck them, he did nothing wrong.

They prep 30 minutes or more before. They have to have everything changed over by the change over time.

You'd need a "side prep" everything which they wouldn't have

>itt neets who have never had to serve a entitled customer before

Fuck him, 4 minutes late or 1 minute late only assholes rush in for breakfast at changeover.

yeah as a retailcuck, i will legit try my best to help you but if you are a dick i'm gonna make your time as bad as possible

rules are rules
but as usual the white guy can't deal with it and has to sperg out

Is this pre or post yelp?

>used to work at restauraunt
>breakfast was 9-12
>put all the breakfast stuff away
>12:07
>yo man can i get breakfast?
Fuck you fags.

He'd love that there is all day breakfast now

you said yes tho didn't you

Fast food breakfast is shit. This is the only part of the movie I couldn't relate to.

>I want the Mcshit instead of the Mcpiss!

hard to feel sympathetic

eggs are cooked at a lower temp on the flat top, meaning all lunch service would have stopped to make two eggs.

why didn't he just go to a diner?

>we can't serve you breakfast, sir
>pulls out gun
>oh we totally can

You cannot defend this.

He was black so no.

Why was he so entitled?

this

>go to mcdonalds
>ask for a free smile, as advertised
>get a "fuck you asshole" look instead
They're lucky I didn't go to the manager.

Might makes right

So you wouldn't go to the freezer, grab some breakfast stuff and toss it on the grill if someone was pointing a gun at you?

this desu

If they just did that to begin with he wouldn't have to pull out a gun, why are fast food workers so uppity?

Would lose it's "anti corporate symbolism" weight.

Because you don't let every customer make their own rules, unless they have a gun.

Don't forget me.

Movies privileged white people can't understand

The girls were drones and the manager was a beta squid who had a micro-sliver of power invested in him by his corporate overlords and he was happy to use it.

>act like a nigger
>it's ok because he was white so he is justified

You can't make this shit up

If they told him that, he wouldn't have escalated.
You would have been a hero that day, ex-Fast Food Drone. I salute you.

Sheila wanted to fuck Michael Douglas so hard! He prop fucked the shit out of her in his trailer while eating Whammy Burger and Fries.

D-Fens was actually in the wrong here. He was simply too late for breakfast and had to deal with it like everyone else. The whole movie really is about how D-Fens is in the wrong because he doesn't get that modern society doesn't exist anymore to serve people like him. He thought being a good goy he would get rewarded but instead helped orchestrate his own redundancy to the point where he can't even get what he wants in a fastfood restaurant.

His race is completely irrelevant to the movie.

Because he was a typical whiny, beta, self-entitled bitch.

The entire movie hinges on him surviving that drive by, which looks almost impossible to me.

A real life D-FENS would have been killed early into his adventure.

Well my place serves chicken, beef, as well as bacon as an extra and multiple soups. We only have drawers to keep the food hot, and need at least two types of bacon (and the bread, which we only get a few boxes a day) on hold the hole time for even a bacon roll. Never mind sausages. And we switch to cooking burgers after 10:30, so the buns we use at that point are brioche burger buns instead of rolls for bacon. When you have a limited space you cant do the breakfast all day.

It was never about the breakfast.

The beaner cop was hot.

>movie is sold on the premise that he is a normal working man slowly loses it
>from the start of the movie he acts like a psycho and is nowhere near normal

it's just some school shooter fantasy desu

this shit happens all the time most people want money for drugs

When I get asked for money for food I just tell them I'm on food stamps but I'll go and buy them some food , then they arn't interested because it was for fentanyl

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>shady looking guy heading towards you
>shit, better be confrontational

What's wrong with rich old white men?

Everything used to cook and prepare his food would have already been removed, and swapped out for lunch time materials and equipment

Everything else was already back either in storage the cleaning area

It literally would have been a 15-30 minute affair for them to make a breakfast sandwich, where one or 2 of the normally 3 or 4 people in the kitchen would be away setting everything back up

And depending on the place one of the grills couldn't be used for lunch either

The reason fast food places generally switch the menu is because it is wholly inefficient to dedicate half of the kitchen to food that might be bought maybe once every 1 or 2 hours

>order at 11:29
>everything is fine
>order at 11:31
>OMG EVERYTHING WAS REMOVED IT WOULD TAKE US A BAZILLION YEARS TO COOK A FUCKING OMELETTE

Have you ever noticed that when you order fast food breakfast JUST before they switch the menu it comes out soggy or cold or tastes like freezerburn

Wtf how do they fit in so well, It was never even on my radar that he would be jewish

Because he's not. You get jewishness from the mother.

>genes and ethnicity only matter based on one parent

What is some other 90s kino like Falling Down?

I literally just drove around until 11am so I didn’t have to order breakfast at McDonald’s. Dfens was a real asshole imho. Also the mcpick 2 for 5. Big Mac and 10 pc McNugget. Perfection.

>bum asks for food
>actually come back and give him food
>he happily accepts it and starts eating

Then how come McDonalds offers all day breakfest?

>REEE EVERYTHING HAS TO BE LIKE I WANT! THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

Clearly someone never worked at a fast food place that has any idea what it's doing. All you'd have to do is wipe down a grill, grab out the stuff from the walk-in (if it's even been put back there yet) and it'd be done in 5 minutes tops. The only downside is that you'd be down one grill to be churning out the lunch menu for that 5 minutes. And that's only a real issue if it's super busy, which it wasn't in the movie.

It's waaaaay past time! Don't call it a breakfast!

LUNCH!

IT'S A LUNCH!

And who unironicaly eats fastfoods when they're over 10 yo anyway?

>All they're doing is substituting one type of greasy meat for another. Fuck them, he did nothing wrong.
Bro you overestimate the IQs of the people who work at places like this. They have all those strict rules and grill changes and prep to keep the employees' dumb monkey minds focused on rote memorization, you get them trying to figure out how to switch to sausage mode themselves and suddenly your store is burning down and they're all screaming and hooting and running off with the coffee machine.

>falling for the cooking jew

that's a really nice photo of le mre man. is the camera vintage too?

>getting breakfast @ 12

Who does this shit? At that point you might as well get lunch.

>all these posts about switching over the grills
In the actual movie the remaining breakfast items are still waiting in the little heat chutes, all they had to do was grab a box and put it into a bag.
It was 11:33.

>going to a fast food place for brekkie

no wonder they're all so fat.

>In the actual movie the remaining breakfast items are still waiting in the little heat chutes, all they had to do was grab a box and put it into a bag.
Fucking this.

Yeah his papas real name is danielovitch or something. Kirk Douglas is an anglicized stage name. Spartacus is my favorite movie tho so imma give this 100 year old Zionist rapist kike a pass ;)

they offer a very limited menu, only in select locations, and mostly it's been just a costly advertising move.

see

What's the difference between breakfast and lunch anyway? It's still food.

>oy vey 35 cents for a can of pepsi??
>this is an outrage goyim!!

Certain foods taste better or worse soon after waking up because of the body craving instant calories. Eating greasy bacon and hash is really satisfying in the morning, eating a chicken breast is disgusting.

It was eighty fie.

>wanting to eat grease when you wake up

That's fucking gross user

t. zuckerberg

Over double another carbonated shoah!!!

What the movie is showing is that when gang bangers act out it's business as usual.
People have adapted and accept it as "part and parcel", same as all the other shit he
rants about and encounters. People have accepted the "invisible script" that runs their lives.

The second a white collar white guy acts out after losing his job and family, it's a problem for society and the only solution is to put him down. He's too dangerous to be allowed to continue speaking out. He attacks the "invisible script". Even the comfy script laid out for "angry white men" that he must be
a white suprememccist or nazi.

The guy isn't allowed to have an identity outside of his assigned role as shlub tax payer.

He was supposed to suicide. That's what middle class white guys are meant to do when they fail out in the workplace and relationships, when they're too angry or fixed in their ways (the cop was a pussy through
the movie to his wife, was going to retire because she didn't want him out from under her controlling behavior anymore, and his experience makes him put her in her place). White guys are meant to give in and surrender.

He rejected it, and made society do it rather than keep playing along with the lies.

Listen your post sucks.

I'm gonna be constructive here. You should kill yourself

You forget that the burger also didn't look like it was advertised on the sign. Which pissed him off even more.

>tfw work in McDonalds
>no all day breakfast in my country Germany (or at least in my town)
>every day we get people who are bitching at me because they do it in America
>tfw I am obese and 27 years old so customers are always making jokes
>one customer who always arrives just after breakfast and always asks anyway has started to call me 'Breakfast Denier' like Holocaust Denier
>says things like 'I know breakfast is real because I have read Anne Franks diary where she eats McDonalds breakfast'
>all the other employees think he is funny but he is a huge abusive fuck to me
>tfw other customers are even worse
>once had my head slammed to the counter by a brown refugee because of this
>manager didn't even throw him out, instead gave him breakfast and apologised
>got mad at me
>tfw this job is fucking shitty and I hate customers

t.wagie

nice dubs, breakfast denier

put me in the screenshot!

why so triggered? you know i'm right.

At what point in the film would you say he crossed the line from being rational to going full on postal? I think right at the start when he tries to force his own prices in that guy's shop while not accounting for things like inflation and the storekeeper's overheads.

Good analysis user.

>breakfast denier
fucking hell

Minimum wage=minimum effort

No breakfast for you!

This

The point of this movie is an average white guy waking up from what is basically a lifetime of zombie servitude to society and realizing that he got screwed. Gangbangers run the public parks and streets, idiots run the restaraunts, and neo nazis are selling high powered machine guns out of the backrooms of gun stores to anyone with cash. This guy was in a figurative coma most of his life and when he wakes up the world has gone mad(to him) while it appears just like every other day in LA(to everyone else)

He's literally written as a man with no worth or bargaining power in today's society so he gets a gun and goes apeshit

None of this. It was explicitly established that he was mentally imbalanced from early on. It wasn't "society"'s fault. To insist it was makes one no better than the common liberal.

>He was literally four minutes late. They hadn't prepped shit.

I normally don't eat fast food breakfast (it's shit) but I was at a place like this and got there 1 fucking minute late. Of course they couldn't serve me breakfast, nooooo sir. I was already having a bad day and on the spot I fantasized about shooting that entire fucking place up.

this, us minorites never get violent. its the racists honkeys that do.

There are a lot of stereotypes in the movie...

If you fantasize about shooting a place up because they won't serve you tendies outside of their posts hours it's not the restaurant that has a problem, you need therapy.

> he hasn't gone D-Fens already

You know what’s up.
Also, breakfast from fast food is legitimately terrible. regardless of if he got his shit food or not, something else would’ve set him off to go full lunatic

Unironically a BASED black man. That knowing nod DFENS gives as he's driven off is such a great, subtle moment. Also the fact they are wearing the exact same outfit. Kindred spirits, both getting fucked by the system they once supported, but dealing with it in very different ways.

>27
>works at McDicks
You deserve everything.

>The entire movie hinges on him surviving that drive by

No it doesn't. They could have had him obtain weapons in many other ways.

>from the start of the movie he acts like a psycho and is nowhere near normal

We are only seeing the breaking point, not the months of frustration leading up to it. It would be like starting Taxi Driver on the day Travis Bickle shaves his head.