PB AND FINN

>PB AND FINN
>SITTING IN A TREE

F-U-C-K
I-N-G

C-U-C-K-I-N-G

>HANGING BY THEIR NECKS, SO FREE!

PB is an evil tyrant and the series should end with her justified execution 2bh.

Pajama War was a fun episode but it was also in season 6 and we have yet to see that connection again. Yes in Elements it was referenced but it wasn't even that scene, it was them sitting together 'hanging out.' Finnceline is the far superior ship anyway

>FIRST CUMS MARCELINE
>COATING PB'S HEAD
>THEN CUMS FINN INSIDE THE ROYAL KEK SHED

Finn is still into cuckoldry.

>referenced
and
>literally his "happy place"
aren't quite the same.

Still, we'll have to wait and see.

They won't be canon

Do you really want this? Its like if your first girl friend turned into your mom it's kinda fucked up at this point to ship them.

Bait Bait BAIT I SAY!

That's my favorite peace of AT fanart

Isn't this one of the art form YEARS ago that got someone fired from Adventure Time promos back when it was a thing?

>AT ship wars in 2017

Man, it's like they never left.

we took a break when the show went completely down hill between seasons 4 and 6

BAD SHOW
DOG SHIT
REE REE REE

A lot of people would be happy if this would just firkin die. Let the boy move on!

Every leader in AT is a tyrant except for the President dolphin
Authoritarianism in any form is tyranny

>PB is an evil tyrant

I still don't know why this is a bad thing, in a free society of humans tyrany is inhuman because it deprive us from freedom, but candy people are not human in literal sense and figuratively, as in they are too dumb to be set free.

PB is as much of a tyrant as a pre-school teacher that keeps the kids from going on the streets and being run over by a car.

PB isn't even a good person, why do you want Finn to suffer more?

compromise?

>Those cozy season 7 AT threads without shipping or shitposting when the show was good again but before the news of it spread
Gone like tears in the rain

I wouldn't lose hope just yet, it's getting good again but there's no way it's going ot be like back then, Islands discussion was probably the peak but the future doesn't look necesarily grim.

I don't really mind it. I've been here long enough to know the score. Dealing with shitposting is par for the course on Sup Forums. But I'll remember those threads fondly.

I wish Fubblegum would just go away. There was a time I would have been okay with it, but it's been dragged through so much shit that it would be unpalatable if they served it up this late. Let him have magic plant babies with Huntress Wizard and call it a day.

But Huntress Wizard turns into a stump when she sleeps. If you stick your dick in that, you're not getting it back.

Why would you be sticking your dick in her while she's asleep anyway, user? Is there something you would like to tell us?

Falling asleep inside a girl is super comfy for both parties bro
Or at least I would assume from the doujins I've read

His happy place is them hanging out, though. They're close but platonic, and we've seen that in Islands

Also a log is basically a huge wooden dick

You want Finn to spend the rest of his life caressing a giant phallic object? Is that what he deserves after all he's been through?

>You want Finn to spend the rest of his life caressing a giant phallic object?
The rest of us could only be so lucky.

It sure as fuck isn't senpai. Have fun with your UTI and taking your dick out of a sandpaper prison

Finn in incel wtf are you talking about.

*is

Best ship desu m8s

3 seconds too late fag hag

>bringing logic into it like some kind of homosexual

I don't get you Fubble shippers. They don't seem compatible romantically at all.

the point is they used to, and PB has shown every sign that who she is right now is not who she really is inside. loli pb was her real true inner self. the rest is what life does when it shits on her.

it's the same thing with marceline really, she's reminding her that she can relax and have fun and party. she can be friends with delinquents and weirdos.

yeah, they had a good thing going when she was 13, but I question whether that could've worked out. Even when you get down to PB's true self, they're two very different people. I've always preferred them as friends, like in Pajama War. The first ep of Islands was nice too.

Loli PB was essentially her just with a lobotomy to make her equally as immature as 13 yr old Finn.
How do you consider that her true self?

They'll just bring in some random human girl at the end.

Finn can't biologically mate with any of the princesses.

That episode seemed to perfectly illustrate how much better it was to just stay friends.

The writers wanted to have a laugh at Finn, I guess

Perfectly trash post here

Just let Finn have HW and Bubblegum have Marceline. That way everyone can be happy. Except FP I guess, but who cares about her.

Wrong picture, mate. PB would be cucked.

He's gonna fuck Susan even though she's like twice his age.

FP will be fine, especially if any of this elemental stuff sticks. I'd rather be a boss ass dragon than have a bf desu.

No fuk you tumblr trailer trash go back to korrasami

>Can't mate with them

Nigga, he had kids with a pillow.

Here it is my dream ending

Fern and HW
Finn and FP
Bubbleline

Come at me, fuck you Sup Forums

>not fern and FP

It'll be pretty weird if any of Finn's former partners gets with Fern, it'll be like them settling for a second rate Finn who would probably still have all the problems regular Finn has which prevented them from being a thing in the first place.

Feel like it would make sense for him to get a new person who doesn't already know who Finn is but they don't have any time to do something like that in the show, so I see Fern not getting involved in romance.

I don't hate Korrasami, but it was pretty pointless and I don't like how the very end focused on them so much. Lapidot is trash too. It's possible to like some lesbian ships and not others, so don't lump me in with them.

I don't know, I like to feel Fern as a different character from Finn at this point, I hope we get more Fern in the remaining episodes, he has good potential aside from "poor man's Finn"

It's true that he is different, but it's still pretty hard to look past that. He's built off of a version of Finn and so far hasn't really become his own person I feel. Would be nice if he could do that before the show ends.

Sooo....

PB and M are pretty much just a couple now right? I mean, given how how interact now on screen as of late it's sorta hard NOT to assume they are dating.

Like I'm not crazy right? They totally hooked up offscreen.

No.

Probably yeah, writers are just scared to admit it.

Nah we are good, they are so deep into the rabbit hole that they not being canon would feel like an asspull at this point.

Kinda forced at times but at this point it's just accepted as canon by everyone. Except maybe the denial Finnceline or Flubbefags. Although i wouldn't 100% celebrate yet, the AT team has fucked the fandom over before already, like 3 times.

No.

They don't go well together.

Marcy has trust issues and problems with people who are controlling, but you want to pair her with the person who literally is a dictator?

It's fine bro we just need more lesbos to make us yurifs feel good

You'll have to be more convincing than that user.

But yeah, ever since Stakes they're just sorta ALWAYS together, like no matter the setting they just show up together or are hanging out.

It's getting harder to justify otherwise. Their interactions are really intimate lately.

fuck off bubblinefags this is fubble and finnceline territory

This is dumb, although PB is indeed a dictator she that's because candy people are literally his children, are moms dictators too?

Either way she doesn't controll individuals that are close to her, in fact if anything she has shown to grow distant with people instead of controlling them because she's a workaholic, and Marceline has shown to grow clingy on others and easily offended when not followed around as the boss. No wonder thier """""""""friendship""""""""" didn't work but they are made for each other in some sick kind of way, destined to be together for eternity in the end.

We've taken over. This is a bubbline thread now so fuck off.

>They don't go well together

How?

Their on screen chemistry seems to suggest otherwise, plus your interpretations of the characters are sorta basic surface level. Marcey has matured since Stakes and PB has been trying to temper her overbearing nature (but seriously can you blame her? Look at how the candy people manage without her)

There really aren't any other characters that both can relate to better than each other given their age and experiences.

over my dead fucking body cancerous tumblrite

>lesbians = tumblr

I hate nu/co/

Can we maybe not? Let's not devolve into this ship hating

how do we get these three together anons?

fubble is adventure time's equivalent of narusaku.

It's just bants m8.

This is not the answer. Stop it.

WHY NOT BOTH!

suuuuuuure

no Sup Forums ships pls

Does that mean the endgame ship is Finn/Raggedy Princess

What about these two? Just R63 Finnceline.

Listen to Marceline's words.
This goes for your Bubbline Art too.

>year of our ancestors 12,017
>arguing about AT shipping
>not realizing that best girl already won years ago
Come on guys

I always wondered, did she just make out with Finn or did she straight up diddled his fiddle?

>that downer ending
This is why I can't ship Finnceline even though I really like it. And it's why I'm fine with Imortal Lesbos. No one wants to have every person they get serious with die and do this over and over. Just get with someone immortal like you whether it's gay or not.

fanart sure

but what about the show itself

Marcy isn't immortal, though. She still ages. Just slowly.

I don't consider date rape "winning" as much as it is "stealing the trophy".

It's quite the conundrum. She was horny as hell and wasn't settling with just a dip in the kiddy pool, but in past episodes LSP also made a big stink about her boyfriend kissing her on the mouth, so seems like a decent leap from that to full on having the hero boy penetrate her.

I think there was at least heavy petting going on and Finn had his pickle tickled in a way that made him both aroused and terrified.

It'll be nice while it lasts user, it'll be nice while it lasts. In the end, we all have a time to go. We just need to find someone to spend all the time before that happens with.

which is why GRASSED exists user!

Once that squid gets evicted from Finn2's head he's gonna be all over one of their pussies and it'll be the new Starcuckposting meme

Vampirism totally stopped her aging. She aged in Farmworld because she hadn't been bit.

NO! STOP!!

F-U-C-K-LMNOP

LSP has always been especially thirsty for Finn. I thought at some point she was over him, but nope, Elements confirms she still wants his hot teen bod. I think her thirst is so great that she would make exceptions for him.

Why would there be a second Finn other than to be immortal with Bubblegum or Marceline? Do you REALLY think they'd create an immortal Finn and NOT pair him up with one of the gals?

I do consider Finnceline to be the best AT ship but in the end I don't think it's worth it for either character.

Marceline would always be aware that Finn is going to die and be scared of that happening, and if Finn ever realized that too he would feel really guilty for doing that to Marceline. They would have great times but Finn would croak and Marceline would end off worse than she started.

She could turn him, but that's pretty cliche and boring and I'm not sure either character would agree to it. Marceline seems to have something against turning people (probably because she doesn't want more vampires around after killing them off and she also doesn't want people to live forever seeing everything die on them) and Finn enjoys being a human and growing up and I'm not sure I can see him going to it either.

It can only end badly, and that may be part of why I like it.

Ah yes, the magic of the Horror-Boner. It's quite an interesting experience.

Honestly? I think it's pretty obvious they care for each other, but I think it's just left over romantic attachment from when they dated prior to the show. At this point they're just two friends with benefits that happen to be monarchs with some human boy who flips between feelings for them left and right.

Poor Finn.

Where do people get the idea Fern is immortal? He's just a grass dude.

Man if he is annoying I'll be annoyed, it feels like 80% of the fucking characters in this show are immortal. Is Finn the only one in Ooo who fucking grows up? It's just silly.

God I hate vampirefags, they always think their played out plots and feelings are deep, I'm getting flashbacks from females talking about why Twilight was good.

*immortal I'll be annoyed

It's an interesting trope man, at least sometimes.