Richard spencer has the best review of star wars?

What the fuck I love the alt right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=GAtV2KTeR0o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mr0ue3tKpNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MUH TRADITION
Conservatism is dead, deal with it!

>deal with it

o-ok

bump

another one

That dosen't look like a white man's torch, who are these fakers?

Holy shit.

This changes the game. Everything surrounding TLJ criticism is going to be about this now.

We're fucked. Nice job, COINTELPRO fuck.

>The TIKI brand of torches, common in the U.S., was launched in the 1950s; since 2001, the brand's products are made by Lamplight Farms Incorporated, a W. C. Bradley Co. subsidiary based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

nah 100% white

>not wanting disney PR to tell every fan their opinions are shit because they are white male alt right nazis

Are you retarded? this would be amazing

>A tiki torch is a bamboo torch that originated in Tiki culture
>Tiki culture is a 20th-century theme used in Polynesian-style restaurants and clubs originally in the United States
These torches are from fucking Polynesia

thats interesting considering they are made in wisconsin , which is the whitest place on the continent

I only watched the first 2 minutes and he's on point. This jokey sarcasm and cynicism is vile and twisted and Lucas would've never injected his films with it.

"Yeah but why"

What part of
>A tiki torch is a bamboo torch that originated in Tiki culture. Tiki culture is a 20th-century theme used in Polynesian-style restaurants and clubs originally in the United States
Dont you understand?

what part of

>these objects are made in america by americans

dont you understand?

lucas did nothing wrong

bump

Ok, but no one ever gets flak for wanting a wife of your same race or wanting children

>fascists
>conservatism
You're not even trying anymore, schlomo

>nobody says "dont have kids"
>nobody says "whiteness needs to end"
>nobody would freak out if you said "i want to have a bunch of white kids" at your office job

Keep up the delusion there

>Admiral gender studies

My sides are in a galaxy far far away

You are fucking retarded aren't you? Does that mean that blacks are white because they are born in wisconsin?

that was pretty funny. Overall its an amazing video

dude you lost the argument its time to move on. Tiki torches are white.

It's a good review but nobody will give it the time of day because it's Richard Spencer.

Now everyone who hates this shitty movie will be labeled an alt right Hitler drumpf Nazi Nazi

Dick Spencer is a marketing project.

>nobody would freak out if you said "i want to have a bunch of white kids" at your office job
Well yeah, why would you say it all weird like that?

>all weird

whats weird about that? would it be weird if the officer nigger said "im gonna have tons of little brown babies"

You have been literally brainwashed to physically cringe at the idea of somebody talking about white procreation. Ask yourself how thats possible

This came up in a discussion at work, with two blacks a Hispanic and a white, and got called a Nazi (half jokingly? I'm blonde hair blue eye) and told it's 'a little racist' to want to marry a blonde girl and have a bunch of Aryan kids. The blacks don't even talk to me any more, low-key probably think I'm really racist or something. You're a faggot that has no idea how this world works, so you argue with falsehoods. Fuck outta here.

>would it be weird if the officer nigger said "im gonna have tons of little brown babies"
Yes. The fuck is wrong with you?

>yes

no it wouldnt. you would literally have people laughing with approval at the black mans funny and relatable family goals. If a white person said the same thing the office would go silent as people clutch pearls and gasp at the horrific nazi atrocity.

No, the other poster is correct.

You are afraid to say white babies as it may appear to be perceived as racist and in doing so jeopardize your employment.

When if a black person talks about brown little babies you would then remain silent because acting awkward or opposing that would also be perceived as racism, etc.

There is even a song about Bwak Widdle Babies and there is no counter part for white widdle babies.

Stop putting wool over your eyes people. If you want equality for all then there needs to be just that equality. Equality is not a fucking see-saw.

Fuck'em. Be happy with your future blonde wife and children.

Spencer actually does really good movie reviews. They're probably his best content.

>muh blonde hair
>muh blue eyes
kys
meds > nords

European homelands are being flooded with African and Asian immigration. European children are brought up in societies where any sort of healthy patriotic self-preservation is seen as an automatic repeat of the Third Reich. Grooming gangs operate with impunity all over places like the UK where even Labour MPs get sacked for raising a dissenting voice. Every other week there's another terrorist attack somewhere launched by someone who either immigrated or is the child of immigrants. Denmark charges Quran burners with blasphemy. The Netherlands have a Turkish ethnocentric party with legitimate political enfranchisement operating as an open and admitted fifth column. European cities are turning into glorified colonies one ethnic enclave at a time. This is exactly how genocides always start and playing semantics because it hasn't reached the level of laymen popularization yet accomplishes nothing.

Planning on it, thanks brother

Okay

his podcast on the terminator movies was amazing

bumping

didn't care about spencer or tlj but that's a pretty good review

his movie reviews are really good

i bet you think the china buffet is actually chinese food

fucked up that only neo nazis are willing to critically review this shit movie honestly.

This review is pretty great though.

its really good and goes into depth of what makes star wars good in the first place

Totally right about this shitshow of a movie. I wonder what else he's right about?

the terminator

Every critic I've seen has loved or "liked" this shti movie. Even Cr1tikal gave it a 70%. Why is Richard Spencer one of the few who will tell the truth about this film. Going to start watching his other vids

Italian here - they're the same fucking thing.

white caucasian = white caucasian

There are blond "meds" and raven-haired nords. Nordic and Mediterranean are descriptors of two sub-groups of the same racial type. There's no such thing as a brown Italian; Sardinians and gipsies aren't native to the Italian peninsula.

Your divide an conquer schtick is so obvious.

here is his breakdown of the terminator films

This faggot just had to get involved for the clicks.
It's only going to be used by media to disregard genuine complaints about the movie and trivialize it to alt-right babies whining.

How am I being a D&C shill?
All I'm saying is that obsessing over hair and eye color divides us even more

The media is already saying all the negative reviews are made by russians.

>we should be mad that disney is going to call its critics white male nazi manchildren

no , thats a good thing and further destroys their credibility

>Conservatism is dead

thats why its making a comeback everywhere in the western world?

People are fed up with the false siren song of progressivism that only leads to misery, you had your 50 years but its gonna be over soon.

bumping

based /ourguy/

You got btfo and no retarded pseudo-logic will save you

>(((Richard Spencer)))
>(((alt-right)))
I admit that the Mouse is getting creative here, but still fuck off

This whole thread belongs in Sup Forums

Cry more plz

>Went against all previous Star Wars lore
I can deal with people not looking the movie, it wasn't that great. But I wish this fucking fake can phenomenon would just fuck off. The movie didn't go against old lore, rewatch the movies

here you go fag bump it.

The stupid amongst the white people love war more than money and sex

Are you okay dude?

>Conservatism is dead
Good thing Spencer isn't purely a conservative.

Someone post the punching gif.

spencer isnt conservative at all. He hates conservatives

Typical selfish SJW leftist, only my opinions and lifestyle matters.

Aren't films a form of expression, isn't everyone supposed to be free to express themselves. Why is your ideology so superior where you can say some other one is pure evil or not is just subjective to you. In the end experience and truth cannot be washed away.

this guy is such a fucking faggot
he looks like a little kid who just found his daddy's suit

bumping

They lose their focus towards the end, but it starts off with some excellent criticism. They're clearly two dudes who love the old Star Wars and understand why they do, and why these films don't work for them. What's depressing is I don't expect this deep an analysis from RLM anymore. They pay too much attention to how the wider community reacts to things and love being contrarian, hence their flimsy defence of something like Prometheus, and they're too committed to centrism to note the obvious political messages in the movie.

its weird when leftists try to ape imageboard posting and it comes off so apparent

imagine typing this out

The Chad newspaper VS the virgin tabloid

50% of what they say is just wrong. As if they slept through half the movie.

this was great

S-story?

looks like a dead cow in a 711

>after failing to make soyboy spencer a thing on Sup Forums the cia is now desperately trying to make him a thing on Sup Forums

sad!

Uh that's a little too fresh don't you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
even this review was better, go back to Sup Forums

>Imagine being the wagecuck who has to clean this shit up after

He will never specify what he thinks they said wrong. Absolutely semetic

>Beck's

not even I would drink that piss