How he's gonna fix this shit?

How he's gonna fix this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/j-j-abrams-your-name-remake-paramount-1202574994/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Introduce Universe destroyer base

Bring back tr8r as a cyborg. If the series is gonna be forever shit, we might as well have some more memes.

there are 9 star wars movies now, and 7 of them are shit. this whole thing was broken a long long time ago.

A remake of ep 9 so basically:
-Porgs fight back against the stormtroopers
-Ren, wearing a metal bikini, strangles Hux with a bunch of chains, like his mother before him

I honestly don't know what I would do in his shoes, Johnson really fucked him hard by throwing out every interesting plot thread set up in TFA.

Literally all that can be done at this point is the rallying of the rebel alliance and Rey facing off against Kylo...for the third time. There's nothing else set up....there's no more mystery surrounding Rey, Kylo or Snoke, nothing to discover...just an incredibly generic inevitable face off.

He can't even pull out the Death Star again because he already did that shit. He's totally fucked.

>snoke isn't actually dead just switched bodies or they just killed a standin wahtever
>luke isn't dead either just exhausted or seomthing
>kyle was lying to ray about her parents
and so fucking on, if I were in his shoes I'd undo everything Rian did, EVERYTHING
or maybe just introduce the actual big bad evil, and it turns out luke was just a force clone as was snoke by that big bad evil guy and the real luke is held prisoner somewhere

cranking up the (((diversity))) hyper-drive should be the tonic

it's sad because that's such a cheap move but it's literally far more interesting than the alternative

>kike opinions ...on anything
>taking any statements released from official sources as factual... esp. after the "gotcha!" killing-off of Luke

>luke isn't dead either just exhausted or something
but he ISN'T dead... and if that scene was indeed his finale, it has to get as Razzie for the worst writing in cinematic history

ANH and ESB are good films. ROJ is an ok film, R1 is an above average film, TFA is an ok film for what it was supposed to do, ROTS is an ok film but with shitty CGI that hasn't aged well. Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones are bad films and TLJ is below average

Luke vanishing was just how Rey perceived him cutting himself off from the force, as he'd been earlier in the movie, so he can move undetected against Ren.
In some perfect world, come up with an ass pull to bring Admiral Ackbar back.

>"so good"
>behind the scenes
>JJ: RIAN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?
>Rian is busy stomping on a Phasma doll
>Rian: Huh?
>JJ: I GAVE YOU ALL THE RESOURCES, I GAVE YOU THAT BOOK ON REY'S PARENTAGE BEING PART OF QUI GON JINN'S LINEAGE!
>Ria: Nah she's too strong to have some faggot like Qui Gon as her grandpa
>JJ: WHAT ABOUT SNOKE AND PHASMA? I WAS GONNA GIVE FANS THE RETURN OF PLAGEIUS LIKE THEY'VE ASKED FOR!
>Rian: Naaah Snoke wasn't enough of a young white male, young white males are the bad guys now.
>JJ: AND PHASMA?! SHE WAS A STRONG FEMALE! I GOT YOU LAURA FUCKING DERN AS THE FIRST GAY CHARACTER!
>Rian: lol what if Phasma was like a Boba Fett reference tho, also gay characters? nah kill em, makes them look brave

more diversity

By making the X into one, log action scene that never stops. That way he can make a movie where every action scene doesn't have to feel like it should be a climax of the movie, as it's all basically just one big climax.

Sprinkle more shitty mystery boxes on it without giving answers. Jj movies are frustrating and pointless.

That's the only option

Retcon and fan service.

I'm not sure how you think he'll suddenly become a competent filmmaker. Maybe a montage involving him writing and directing under the care of some actual masters, culminating in him making a little arthouse movie that's actually watchable?

JJ ruined star wars with the force awakens, why anyone would want him back is a mystery
>disney
>$$$
nvm

He's gonna make Keit-Ai real.

variety.com/2017/film/news/j-j-abrams-your-name-remake-paramount-1202574994/

DUDE MYSTERY BOX LMAO

FINDS

>by throwing out every interesting plot thread set up in TFA.
You mean he saved the trilogy by getting rid of dumb mystery boxes that wouldn't have had satisfying conclusions in any way

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

He's not, let it go lads.

I cant believe im saying this but I wish he had directed E8
You need one persons vision with a trilogy, doesnt really matter if its soley the director or producer but it seems clear that TFA was JJs vision and TLJ was KKs vision