Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQXJxcTPt5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this was made 5 months earlier,he would have been vesemir

Yen will be black
Triss will be a guy
Geralt will either be mystery meat or white and bisexual
Ciri will be black and possibly tranny

Lots of Triss, Ciri and Yen tits to appeal to GoT fans.

Geralt a cuck

Who will play her

who actually is this though

I think the second videogame was sjw free but wasn't the original book series and the third game "MUh feminism: The series" ??

wrong face type

Oh yeah totally, I stopped reading after the ciri training part "When she is wearing a dress that means you treat her like a lady (cause she is having her period)"
I almost threw up, why do they want women to have it both ways, to be weak and vulnerable AND be tough as nails.
You HAVE and to take

who is this? another Bong panel show slag?
Can't we have a actress that is plausible physically? like maybe a stunt woman? all the fight scenes with these girly girls are suddenly far away that you cant make out their faces and the fighting is actually done by dudes

>MUh feminism: The series

*retard alert retard alert*

just because it had female characters doesnt mean the game was intended to be feminist, in no way did CDPR force anything. With that said, I have no doubt netflix will ruin the witcher by adding niggers as main characters and forcing feminism. Fucking kikes

Netflix = neo-Sony

>Netflix = neo-Sony
That's a spot on comparison

Yeah but have you read the source material? I'm no reactionary but all the women are whores geralt has mommy issues and it pushes a female empowerment narrative

Female empowerement is not necessarily bad if it's not forced or used to push a liberal agenda user. Sadly that's most likely going to happen on the tv show version though.

too pretty. Netflix has shit tier taste in women. They will butcher everything about the Witcher just as they do everything else. Find me a good book - show adaption on Netflix. Just one

Well said. For the most part its propaganda but its roots are in the right place

If there is one thing I know about ugly nerd woman that work in media production is that they hate hot girls with such a fiery passion.
You got to be attractive in a non threatening way.
Like Julia roberts, women find her so fascinating and most guys couldn't give a shit so she is in

>roots are in the right place
what the emancipation of oppressed people and the overthrow of the bourgeoisie?
Fuck off Marxist scum

cara

oh yeah totally, they force that bitch every place

>Marxist scum
user... Im closer to AnCap than anything else.

Whats wrong with recognizing women as the inherently weaker sex? Women like role models on TV too and should have some. No doubt its out of hand now though

AnCap? thats in the same league of ridiculous and I hope you know that.
Im no horse shoe theory faggot but losers like your two groups think they'll be in charge but you are all bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes

Holy shit dude try not to have an aneurysm. Im closer to AnCap than anything else but not a fucking ideologue. YOURE a little over-militant with your beliefs if anything. Fucking check yourself hypocrite

>YOURE a little over-militant with your beliefs if anything.
oh yeah smart guy, Have I even stated my beliefs other than the fact that you suck eggs?

Word.

If Triss, Yen and Ciri have realistic body hair, it will be good.

I can't wait till they get to the part where Yen cucks Garret with that sorcerer he was going to duel. I hope they make him black.

Is that what killed Emma Watson's carrer? Chick had to take up feminism pretty quickly to try to stay relevant.

>Defenders writer

Well, it's over. Can't wait to have people berate Geralt for killing minorities.

Is the original tv series worth watching?

Well she was like 10-12 years old and doing fucked up training, of course it's not as easy as for boys.

And it was mostly guaranteed he would wreck Geralt's shit. I'll bet you they'll let he rough Geralt up a bit before Yennefer arrives.

The actor playing Geralt - plays well. Everything else - so-so.

user we knew this series was DOA once it was announced the head writer was a hipster sjw woman.

beowulf & grendel is underrated. strong production design.

sarah polley in beowulf and grendel (2005)

>who is this?

can u even read

All about the creators intentions. Too much SJW'ism has us seeing shadows in the same way they see sexism and racism everywhere. Strong female characters are a standard fantasy trope. You can use the Bioware games as a good measuring stick for the difference.

In Dragon Age Origins and the original Mass Effect
trilogy you had female characters that where powerful and looked sexy.

In the latest of each franchise they new developers said they had a problem with sexy females of past games so they now look like shit.

It's going to be good guys.

Pic related is the perfect Triss

Shit, Leia killed Jabba.

She was just also a three-dimensional flawed character, whose everyone move and action wasn't perfect and praise-worthy, but still got to grow, overcome and kill the very powerful secondary bad guy of the movie.

Definitely all about intention.

the documentary of the behind the scenes is pretty good. Wrath of Gods

youtube.com/watch?v=aQXJxcTPt5k

complete hell to make

I'm TELLING YOU PEOPLE:
kurwa wasza w dupę jebana mać

there will be:

cuck geralt
dandelion will be a massive fag, constantly moaning how he needs a big dick in his life
yennefer will be trangender
triss will be the ugliest chink ever (or vice versa with yenn)

jebać netflix