Redpill me on why Sup Forums went apeshit over this shot?

Redpill me on why Sup Forums went apeshit over this shot?

read a fucking comicbook

I went apeshit because M16A1s are being used as Eugene Stoner intended, so I can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums

>Redpill

Go fuck yourself.

Sup Forums has at least read a storytime of the comic it is referencing

He stood alone
Also: this

I'll do it when you stop being autistic.

>M16A1s are being used as Eugene Stoner intended
To mow down demons?

What are you doing here then, if you don't give a shit about comicbooks

Stop this fucking shit already. It's a very useful term.

Hell yeah

Ill give you a quick rundown.
>Skurge was an old Thor villain
>Was in love with Enchantress
>He was shat on constantly
>persuaded to join Hela to earn Enchantress love
>Hela unlesshes armies of Hel
>Enchantress admits her love
>Turns out it was a fake
>Skurge gets mad and destroys Helas ship
>Goes to Thor
>Thor wants to stop the army but it may kill him
>Skurge knocks him out and volunteers
>Balder is wary
>Skurge pretty much says "Everyone mocks me. I feel dead inside. Got nothing to lose. Ill hold them off and you all drink and raise a glass for me."
>Sacrifices himself and pretty much saves everyone
He stood alone.

> is Sup Forums never read a comic

Who says I don't read comics? I just gave you a smartass response to your autistic post. I clearly haven't read every comic in existence.

Please kid it's not even summer yet. Wait until school gets out to start shitposting.

>Executioner
>Doesn't have a silly axe painted on his armor
C'mon, isn't that hard

>Please kid it's not even summer yet. Wait until school gets out to start shitposting.

>I just gave you a smartass response
>"I'll do it when you stop being autistic."
Don't flatter yourself

:(

>"He stood alone at Gjallerbru" was not the first and only response to the thread
FUCK'S SAKE Sup Forums GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

>Read a comicbook
>fuck you
>why not
>fuck you

are you sane

I blame Sup Forums

There's something in my eye.

>Summerfag doesn't realize we can see his samefagging

Wew boys it's going to be a long summer

It is not.

>the executioner
>dual wielding M16s
>angry look on face
>reference to a famous executioner moment
this is testosterone incarnate, looking super badass and just really cool, why wouldnt you?

We get it summerfag. You want to prove how badass you are.

Honestly I expected to be the first answer, instead we got . Why so bitter, Sup Forums?

Why do people use the expresion "redpill me" like it means "educate me", when most people who claim to be redpilled are ignorant as fuck?

No, its the wild man inside every man (and woman). Its resolve and action, not "testosterone and badass". There's no savagery, just resolve; more willpower than strength.

I dont read thor comics but i have always wondered why is he using m-16 and where did he get them?

He is probably mad because OP used the word redpilled also those digits

chan culture newfag.

Read Iron John by Robert Bly, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Every boy and man needs to read that book. Its all about becoming a man, with lessons from myth and tribal cultures.

From earth.

Cause lonely kids online get indoctrinated by alt-right fuckwits and thus adopt their ideology and speech patterns (redpill was used to describe how feminism is what's stopping guys from getting laid or some shit like that).

However, for all you lonely edgemasters out their: what is stopping you from getting laid is not leaving your fucking house and meeting people.

Meeting more people helps in two ways. a) It exposes you to more social interactions so you don't drop your spaggetti as much; b) the more people you meet the more girls you meet.

But the most important comment is this

It's Karl Urban in heavy armor firing duel-wielded M16A1s

Where I live, feminism has terrified many guys my age into doing nothing about trying to get laid, because the risks are ridiculously high... and the girls are ridiculously unappealing to boot.

He stood alone.

its just fucking chanspeak, chill
not everything has some hidden agenda

It's like capeshit or 'za, aint nothing to it

Says you.

>Where I live, feminism has terrified many guys my age into doing nothing about trying to get laid, because the risks are ridiculously high.

Then those guys are massive cowards, and wouldn't have gotten laid anyway.

You're going to talk about false rape allegations is why they're scared and I'm going to comment that pretty much 99% of rape charges end with no conviction. Because she said/he said almost always sides with the accused as judges and juries are literally bound by the law to be merciful in a 50/50 case. Also schools and jobs can get sued for kicking someone out without a conviction due to the "innocent until proven guilty" principle.

So basically the guys your age (and by that you mean you and some of your cowardly buddies) are fucking pussies and it isn't feminism which is the problem: it's you.

>that pic
She actually performed fine in that scene.
I don't know why people think she's so bad.

If you knew why Sup Forums went crazy over it, you'd have seen it in one of the many threads about it. So obviously you heard about this on Sup Forums. They've posted the pages in every thread and have talked about it at great lengths.

The reason for the hostility is because you come across as someone who doesn't read comics and just came from Sup Forums to make another thread about this.

Sup Forums has been drowned in Sup Forums nonsense and that's why a lot of anons are acting this way.

And I don't blame them.

And "redpill" is a Sup Forums term so there's also that.

Is chan speak dont get asshurt

What is it from?

Sexual harassment cases are much more common, and the guys involved usually have their careers ruined forever, sometimes ending up penniless on the streets.

Fantastic 4 (2004).

You have to be over 18 to post here.

They are likely using it facetiously.

I don't remember that at all.

>A1
>forward assist
Neck yourself at Gjallerbru.

>sometimes ending up penniless on the streets.

You're seeing exceptions to the rule. It's really, really, really fucking rare. Over the past six years of working within criminal law I've seen a grand total of one person convicted of sexual assault/harassment, it also ended up being lowered to indecent assault and that person was literally caught on camera groping people on the bus. I've seen literally over a hundred other having their case dismissed.

The best Thor run ever.

I didn't say I lived in the US, user. Some other countries have gone full retard in this regard.

It makes you sucidial. Sup Forums is worse than hell

I'm speaking of any country which uses Common Law jurisprudence (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand) as far as the legal matters are concerned.

In Western Europe sexual assault and harassment convictions are probably a bit different, but I imagine they're largely similar due to the shared principle of innocent until proven guilty and how hearsay evidence works.

As those are the only places in the world where "feminism" could be affecting things I'm going to call bullshit on whatever the fuck you're saying.

You're a coward and can't get laid because of that. Go talk to people. The more people you talk to the more girls you'll talk to and the higher chance of finding someone you like who likes you and getting the puss.

You DID NOT stand alone at Gjallerbru.

He stood alone at gjallerbru.

You have an incomplete understanding of things. Many of these cases aren't tried in court at all, yet the results end up being exactly as I stated them. Human rights commissions are a thing, after all, and in many cases workplaces (and educational institutions for that matter) have even worse "internal tribunals" that don't give a flying fuck about your bullshit legal nonsense.

>thread about Skurge
>posts about feminism
God stop.

>smartass response to your autistic post.
>gives an autistic response to a smartass post
what did he mean by this?

If you're too socially retarded and isolated to get laid you can at least own up to it. Scared of feminists. Jesus.

So don't hit on a coworker idiot it's a bad idea to begin with. TINDER, faggot! It's literally never been easier to meet women.

I too live in a feminist hellscape where each night a coven of witches goes door to door with their jew circumcision knives chopping off the cock and balls of any mature adult """man"""

I've begun dressing up in bondage gear and driving through the desert in my highly custom wasteland runner with my buddies on the nights that they come along to collect, together we manage to scare them off

>The thunder is louder now.
>And Skurge is waiting.
>Perhaps he has waited all his life for this one moment.
>As the warrior of Death ride hard down upon him...
>...The Executioner turns his thoughts from flowing blond hair that always dances before his eyes...
>...And begins to do the thing he does best!
>And though the Executioner stands alone...
>...and the warriors of Hel seem numberless...
>...Not one sets foot upon the bridge across the River Gjoll

>They sing no songs in Hel, nor do they celebrate heroes...
>...For silent is that dismal realm, and cheerless...
>...but the Story of the Gjallerbru and the God who defended it is whispered across the Nine Worlds...
>...and when a new arrival asks about the one to whom even Hela bows her head...
>...the answer is always the same...
>He stood alone at Gjallerbru...
>...And that is answer enough.

>about your bullshit legal nonsense.

Holy fucking shit. You're like Trump saying "I'll see you in court" to judges which have said his bullshit is unconstitutional.

Yes, work places can have policies around sexual harassment which can lead to dismissal. However they are not allowed to say you have sexually harassed/assaulted someone UNLESS you've been convicted. Otherwise it's libel and said workplace can be taken to court over it. Sure losing your job can and does ruin peoples' lives but not in the way in which you're suggesting. It's not like after being dismissed for alleged sexual harassment you're suddenly put on some blacklist and can't work again in the same or other industries.

It isn't feminism which is stopping you from getting laid: it's you being a pussy ass bitch which is stopping you from getting laid. Leave your house, meet people, talk to people.

Again, you WOULD NOT stand alone at Gjallerbru.

It's not just about coworkers. If there's so much as a whiff of "sexual harassment" (female definition) about you you're as good as fired in many places. Doesn't matter if it had nothing to do with the job.

Truth be told, the scene will likely be a visual reference at best and no more; without the consistent presence of the Enchantress and Skurge the Executioner in Thor's MCU mythos the scene will have remarkably less weight and meaning.

The scene was basically showing how a fairly competent villain but otherwise looser due to Silver Age-era constant losses and failures can transcend what others think about him and become a hero, even if it's only for a short while and only because he thinks dying heroically sounds better then living one more minute as a joke.

Basically he's a guy saying;
>"There is ZERO way to ever really redeem myself, but I can at least choose to die like a badass right now."

LMFAO, and what are you going to say when you're asked why you were dismissed from the place where you worked for years? "Oh, it was an unofficial reason, so I don't have to tell you?"

Get real, user. Men are fucked, and that's that.

OP (being the faggot he always is) shouldn't be using the term redpill outside of Sup Forums

Sup Forums like /mlp/ is a containment board for that sort of faggotry and needs to be put in its place. There's already too much Sup Forums here as it is.

I started off reading classic Avengers, so when I finally read Skurge's death, I almost teared up.

>LMFAO, and what are you going to say when you're asked why you were dismissed from the place where you worked for years? "Oh, it was an unofficial reason, so I don't have to tell you?"

this is why we need stronger laws to protect labor. it's like issues, intersect

Pretty much, user.
The entire scene was Skurge saying;
>"I am a joke and my steadfast sticking to something that brings me nothing but misery and mockery with no benefit to me at all isn't working. I'm going to change right now, and maybe it'll kill me doing it but I REFUSE to live even one more second as this person."

It's a harder thing then most people are willing to attempt to admit that maybe you old ways aren't working for you and maybe you need to do something different; Skurge made the choice.

Walt Simonson's run on "The Mighty Thor" is the stuff of legends. This is one reason why.

;_;7

>Get real, user. Men are fucked, and that's that.

Work places ask why you were dismissed from your last job. Do you want to know why? Because you don't have to put it on your CV.

If you were dismissed for allegations of sexual harassment and the company's policy is to do that sort of thing (and you can't be fucked going through the courts for unfair dismissal if the accusation is in fact false) when you write up your CV which you handed into your new place of work it will say

>Worked at user-company for x years.

Because YOU get to write your CV. Sure you could be an autist and write

>Worked at user-company for x years then fired because feminism is literally Hitler and she would have liked it if I were a Chad

But that's you being retarded. You've literally never handed in a CV for a job, because if you had you would have known that.

Proving that you're a coward who can't even be fucked working.

... And you wouldn't stand alone at Gjallerbru.

He stood alone at Gjallerbru.
And that answer is enough.

Thanks Sup Forumsmrade!

>he never won Enchantress
Oh well.

>Somebody posts the reason
>Nobody reads it

Such is the life of Sup Forums, thanks user

Stop being a cuck.

>redpill
I'm torn. On one hand, anons have finally managed to remove all intended meaning from yet another word.
On the other, the original meaning was shit.

Its always great seeing this sequence

dunno how they'll justify the M-16s in the movie but hey, rule of cool

Stop being a cuck.

Thanks for the story time user.
The rest of this thread is cancer, goodbye.

Stop being a brony sympathiser.

Already read it. It's amazing. Unfortunately OP used redpill outside of Sup Forums

>cuck
Yet another one.

Unfortunately you watch niggers fuck your wife and got triggered.

>as Eugene Stoner intended

Can someone give me a quick run down on this meme?

One, my girlfriend is brown and I'm white.

Too, unlike the alt-right I don't have an obsession with cuckoldtry and drawn ponies.

HE STOOD ALONE AT GJALLERBRU.

That is enough.

I'm going to report this because it's that stupid and lazy in its trolling.

>Sup Forums is a containment board
It failed and really it could've never succeeded in the first place.

Eugene Stoner was a man who made firearms. He was pretty good at it. He designed the Armalite 15, the basis for the M16.
People worship him like the Great Prophet, John Moses Browning

Make enough of a fuss and the mods might do their fucking job again.