Could have made the movie 5-10% better with a 10 second scene:

Someone calls Snoke, "Snoke."

He leans forward and says:

>"You mean... Plagueis"

Why is Hollywood slipping and falling? How is this happening? I really want to know. They need help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3I2lNrlJRHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> They need help.
No, let them fucking die.

Hollywood is finished. Some movies are still good though, 2049 was amazing because not a single Jew was involved.

Expositionary dialogue wouldn't work as well as showing him to be Darth Plagueis.

For example, by having him cheat death by returning in the next film. But evaluating the invidividual parts without seeing the whole is very fun indeed.

>B-but he's gone far beyond the Sith. He's the start of something completely different.

That's what Plagueis wanted to be anyway.

I hope he's living in Kylo's head. That could be kino.

There can only be two Sith, master and apprentice

Also, sometimes there's a third

>2049 was amazing

Literally me and so many people I consider extremely smart think this movie is absolutely dreadful. Truly horrible. I'll never get it.

Implying the characters couldn't consider that so they incinerate his body or do something specific to counter his ability to return.

Cmon now

Sure thing, buddy, don't let that gigantic brain strain your neck too much.

>Literally me and so many people I consider extremely smart
Maybe this is better suited for you and your intelligent friends.

IT would be neat to see that, especially with the backlash, no one wants kylo to be be the MAIN antagonist, they love kylo, everyone enjoy him. We just don't feel like hes the final boss level of evil.

If snoke does return somehow I will be upset, because it would feel like the director and producers actually felt the backlash about that character and returned him to the screen just cause people bitched.

If they did say "Ha you think snoke could die? He has this power and hes also THIS PERSON DUN DUN DUNN!!!" I would be equally angry because why? This isn't some plot twist, people who just started watching star wars now would go "Hes who the fuck?" It would rape their minds, they have no idea what you can do with the force, they are already diluting the new generation with that ridiculous Leia scene.

The franchise cant work for me at this point, none of us think Haux is an actual threat, Kylo appears to be the most unsuccessful antagonist in star wars history, why would I want to watch a couple of kids playing "battle for the galaxy"

This is what this triligy feels like, a bunch of kids fighting each other with their shiny new toys and powers. The galaxy has no life, I don't even know what the fuck these factions are fighting for. If the size of their military is this big, im completely in shock. Utterly.

Also, I think the script should have been written totally different where Luke storms the ship to turn off the tracking device, and like Arnold storming the island in Commando we witness the most profound Jedi abilities and ownage of all time. THEN after he does disable the tracking device, HE kills Snoke. He and the Jedi deserved a worship moment in this film like no other. Disney definitely blew a big opportunity to make this film stand out from all the rest in a good way, instead of standing out in a bad one.

>T-they'll fix it in the next film! Please watch out movies!

This is literally you and everyone who thinks Blade Runner 2049 is an actual 10/10 youtube.com/watch?v=3I2lNrlJRHI

This is far worse tbqh
one movie ago no one thought the jedi even existed, they were just stores, 60 something years into the future no one should know who plagueis was, this is a reveal for the audience, not the characters

Tell that to Snoke's snapped waist.

>linking the shitty movie to the 3 shittiest in the series will make it better

Fuck off.

Harrison Ford has jewish ancestry, hate to break it to you

>"You mean... Plagueis"
Your writing is even worse user.

>"You mean... Plagueis"
That's Stuckmann levels of bad writing

When the emperor came back a bunch in the EU, he just had hundreds of young clones waiting for his force ghost to poses. I wouldn't put it past Snoke.

plagueisfags are absolutely obsessed

>"You mean... BANE"

>"You mean... Mr.Bean"