HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Stop with the juvenile Star Wars posts.

This board has become insufferable thanks to all the man children. Seriously, there's like 4 star wars posts on each page. Fuck off.

Make a god damn star wars board. What's the point in having a board about tv and film if it's mostly all Star Wars?

oi mate i'll talk about star wars being shite all i want

>reddit spacing
>call for mods

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

try reddit

Sup Forums is already reddit though it's why you made it here in the first place my dude

You can't tell me what to do

I'm going to post a Star Wars thread just for you user

>television and film board
>STOP DISCUSSING FILMS HERE
Did you migrate from Sup Forums or something?

I gonna make another SW thread just to piss you off. Happy?

seeing about 10 there now
its unbelievable how dumb this board has become over the weekend

>migrate
He wants the threads to stop which indicates he isn't a tourist

Pathetic weakling, you think you can stop this tide? Where were you last year? Thought TFA was all fun and games back then, didn't you? Got that buyer's remorse now huh?

SPACING
P
A
C
I
N
G

>STOP DISCUSSING FILMS HERE
Can you fucking read? Yeah because I was totally advocating to stop all discussion. You watch yourself man. Take it easy. Try to sound the words out. It'll come, just takes time.

Blame the mods for not making a sticky to contain it.

>A hugely anticipated movies comes out
>There are a lot of threads about it
Did you guys find this place six days ago or what?

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Oh god, not another star wars thread.

My problem is two fold. 1) that there are way too many threads about and 2) precisely because it's so popular. It's pure juvenilia. Trash.

>Juvenilia are literary, musical or artistic works produced by an author during their youth.
Are you entirely sure that's what you meant, user?

The success of star wars is just further proof of the success and power of the lugenpresse.

No nation can survive when its literall enemies are a fifth column controlling its press.

Jews need to be banned from all media ownership. And all Media participation.

Damn. Truth still can hurt.

>FILMS
>plural
let's see there's the camrip cut, the theatrical cut, the truefan remux, and the shitposter dvd commentary

>film getting blasted by fans
>suddenly lots of threads about how Star Wars is "juvenile" and "for kids"
Why not make your own thread if you want to talk about something else?

What makes you think I didn't? Yeah, you didn't see it because you made another shit wars thread.

No but apparently you are

But you're the one who made another Star Wars thread...

>Stop with the juvenile Star Wars posts.
>Posts Pan's Labyrinth
top kek

What makes you think that when you didn't address OP and was talking to the air?

>extremely popular film franchise goes to shit
>numerous threads to pick it apart and milk it for memes, like insects devouring a large animal's carcass
Not really a surprise. If it was just a bland, competent film like TFA we would be down to one thread per row of the catalog rather than 3-4 threads per catalog row.
So there's OP's answer.

>look at me I'm so different and special
>posts fucking shit del cucko screencap
Simply kys mate

what? what memes? what does your wish-fulfillment fantasy to become Bane? have to do with unmitigated spam bumping off legit interest in the 99.999999999999% of other films?
>le appeal to le popular
reddit is popular. facebook is popular.

Okay:
1. No meme will beat baneposting. No one seriously thinks otherwise.
2. The movie was bad.
3. The movie was big. As in, enjoyed by lots of people, including those who also enjoy films better than any Star Wars film.
Put 2 and 3 together, you have a very enjoyable mess for people to pick apart and analyze.

lmao the assumption on 3. nobody believes you know a lot of people, newfag, nevermind claim to know what these fictional 'lots of people' think

Pan’s Labyrinth is overrated

Didn’t mean to (u) u

>Stop talking about a new /film/ reeeeee
This is OP on autism

>This board has become insufferable thanks to all the man children

But movies ARE for manchildren. Are you lacking this much self-awareness? If you want adult entertainment, go read a book.

>This board has become insufferable

kek are you new?

The same thing happened when The Force Awaken was released.
Just take a break from the board and come back in a week.

the fuck kind of enabling attitude is that?

just made another one

Should have made a better movie Rian.
You fuck with Star Wars, we fuck with you.
We will have our entertainment one way or the other.

You dance to *our* tune, monkey.

The kind of I don't care enough about this board to try and derail every shitty SW thread.
I already tried to make a couple of threads about asian cinema since I'm a weeb but everyone's too busy discussing SW to reply.

fucking brainlet BTFO himself wew

I'm not even talking about derailing, as if you could derail botspamming short of botspamming of your own, as much as the quiescent attitude of letting baldlord and his little dicksucks spam a board at will

>not using the catalog
>reddit spacing
>tears
>ahhhh help me mods
kill yourself

you know what's worse? Posts like this.

>77
>Star War was released in 1977

>not using the catalog
This.

it was the same when TFA came out, it will go back to normal soon