The "Fandango lost our tickets" thing wasn't a joke

The "Fandango lost our tickets" thing wasn't a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6FrPThJh28
youtube.com/watch?v=P3E3sYjaGPg
youtube.com/channel/UCyH6G538V1UmiQer6bLHW1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the movie was alot to process

I cant fucking wait lads

buy an ad Jay you faggot

Based OP, thanks for sharing the update. I love you.

>the movie was a lot of process

What did OP mean by this?

>it's another "new video is released right during rich and aids' vidya stream stealing all their audience" episode

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD BECAUSE WE NEED 13 RLM THREADS IN THE CATALOG AT ANY GIVEN TIME

That's an "I loved it"

Sorry Sup Forums you lose again

People actually thought that was a joke?

It unironically happened to me a little while back with another movie. And when it happens there's nothing you can do to alter it because you can't talk to an online app over the phone and solve the problem.

Yes. RLM is great. They are my only friends.

>the movie was alot to process

what a bunch of cucks.

its settled they hate it

wait for what for them to say it was everything they hoped it to be. fuck these faggot hacks.

why would they risk getting sued for libel faking a company fucking them over?

why do people even like RLM? What's the appeal?

They're amusing.

true, these guys are terrific

If you're an underage fag you'll never understand.

if they ever get shit, they can claim it was ironic

i like their sense of humor.

Gen x ethos.

when you become an adult you'll understand

But I can't watch the new Star Wars until Mike and Jay tell me how to feel about it.

Pretty sure that doesn't hold up in court.

It WAS a lot to process though. I'm still mulling over all the bullshit that happened, it's very similar to the prequels in the sense that it's like a vortex of bizarre and off-putting ideas that keep cascading and every time you examine one aspect of it for a few seconds everything else starts to crumble.

I'd be surprised it TLJ doesn't get another delayed negative reaction than TFA, albeit a more interesting one because TLJ fails in more unique ways than just rehashing old stuff. People are going to be talking about this one the same way they do Phantom Menace and Clones several years from now.

>but the movie was a lot of process

what did they mean by this?

>be well known influential and recognizable film critic with 8 million views and countless fans
>not on first name basis with local cinema managers
>no local cinema offered them free tickets or private session

so THIS is the power of e-celebs!

if you're not a manchild, you wouldn't understand

At the very least they're editing it now. It takes them this long sometimes anyway so I'm not mad.

>someone thought this post was so clever that they're now posting it in multiple threads

if you're from reddit you wouldn't understand

So strange that the most influential non-numale movie critics on Youtube never get any invitation to anything whatsoever

Very thorough explanation you faggot shills

Given that they saw the movie despite all of the sold out showings, i'm sure that's exactly what happened

How is this a bad thing though

Surely reviewing a film a little while after it comes out to properly process it and not being shmoozed by the production studio at the special early showing is preferable to getting a crap review before the movie comes out. All the TLJ reviews that came out before the movie came out were super-vague and read like the critic reviewed the press release, just zero substance.

Of course the "lost ticket" thing wasn't a joke, the "we'll skip the movie then lmao" part was.

You retard.

I don't know if I believe them. I live in Milwaukee and I saw it in a near empty theater on Friday afternoon, it's not like it's hard to find a screening.

he's right though

Or they just went to a showing that wasn't sold out.

People still use fandango? Why would literally anyone not be using movie pass at this point

Well they didn't say that every showing was sold out, just that there were a lot of sold out shows. They have other responsibilities and personal lives. If they had everything scheduled out that included seeing the movie Thursday night, then that's suddenly not happening, they may have to change up their entire schedule of other work.

because there's like two movies worth seeing every year and from what i read moviepass can be a hassle

When you mature mentally you'll understand

Brilliant, cleverly cynical fun people talking about movies with decent/good insight and caustic black humor? Not that hard.

These are the only guys I trust on this.

Why the fuck would Cinemassacre even say this film was good? Even that other retard, Chris Stuckman, liked it, but then again, a loser with a Starfox tattoo would.

Angry Joe was the only one who seems to be wondering "WHAT ABOUT SNOKE?!"

HORSEY SAUCE!
youtu.be/r6FrPThJh28

They have too much integrity to accept free invitations

Because it wasn't a bad movie. It has a ton of flaws but it's still well made and watchable.

It's almost as if studios don't want them to see their new flick after tearing the previous flick a new asshole.

Nice try, Stuckman.

Go to bed Rian.

>flaws
>watchable

We only accept perfection here

go back to film school rian

cry me a river aids moby

Because RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

R E A D

Go away, Chris. No one likes you.

Stuckmann does the same garbage but his plebbery stems from millennial nostalgia.

>The checks from Disney took a long time to process

But I started watching redlettermedia when I was underage.

HAHAHA POST IRONIC IRONY
HAHAHA AREN'T STAR WARS FANS DUMB
hAHAHA STAR WARS!!!

>he donates to e-celebs

kek

Friend simulator

>HITB gets delayed for one critical opening-weekend day
S H U T I T D O W N

Are you okay user?

Is Garret Gilchrist the Pete Best of Red Letter Media?

HAHA IT'S COOL TO HATE COOL THINGS EVEN THOUGH WE REALLY LIKE THEM
HAHAH POPCULUTRE NERDS ARE SO DUMB
HAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS!!! (but at the same time i hate it)

>what is a film critic?

Same could be said of game journalists, too.

Reference to digestion process and the end product of it I guess

man i was there when this copy pasta was first posted

it was glorious

and now im still here

nothing changed for me

This way you're communicating doesn't paint you in a good light, user

This is so true it's unreal

IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT

Except they're failed amateur filmmakers themselves who would have died of an OD by now if it wasn't for the Plinkett reviews

>but the movie was a lot of process
classic Rich Evans

Hit with a copyright violation already.

Disney really trying to subdue this one, I guess.

It’s fake

fugg

Anyone over 20 who saw the Last Jedi premier needs to reassess their life.

its ricked rolled use hooktube and you will seee

its rickrolled

>have a semi-popular movie review website/yt channel
>some idiot fucks up with your tickets
>not going immediately to any other screening, even if you have to drive for a couple of hours

That's just lazy in my opinion...

Well, they are fraudulent hacks, so...

youtube.com/channel/UCyH6G538V1UmiQer6bLHW1Q

fake channel
no "verified" checkmark

Noice.

death process

Get real friends

Damn, Disney removed their whole channel..

BEHOLD THE WRATH OF THE MOUSE XDXD LMAO AMIRITE GUYS???

Can they fucking post it already? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THE MOVIE

>when your youtube title+thumbnail embedding script reveals the retard soyboy redditor's ruse without even having to click anything
Gosh you're dumb

Wither illiterate or reading what you want to read.
In either case, pls fuck off back to Sup Forums I know you’re from there.