Unsounded

I swear I was going to make a joke about this being the reason Minnow didn't show up before I saw this page.

Other urls found in this thread:

sarahwoodbury.com/life-expectancy-in-the-middle-ages/
docs.google.com/document/d/1Y9hXN4PQISckNCR4N3K6mqmMEZ4jZ8ISIXn2pQ5oVKw/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUUUUUUUUUUUSH

Do they want to fuck the dead guy?

I hear you Jivi. I could handle the front of the neck/chest being translucent but god damn their heads are barely even fucking attached.

>even the tiny baby wants to fight over who gets the dead man's loot

I really am loving all this banter between Duane and Quigley. I hope the group sticks together for a while so we can get lots of it.

Have you ever read myths featuring sirens? Think less carnal and more carnivorous.

Quigs is so unnecessarily edgy.

Jivi doesn't just have a problem with how gross water women look. Kid's got issues.

How do they even control which way their heads point without any neck muscles?

All them tiddies. And BUSH

Wait, do they not have necks? What the fuck is going on there?

Same way Lady Ilganyag flies despite being a birdtaur. Senet Beast Logic.

Some sort of transparent sac that carries water if they surface. They're basically amphibians.

>Ashley: Hmm... these characters are a bit too sexy.
>Ashley: I know. I'll remove most of their necks except for some glowing viscera.
>Ashley: If anyone still gets turned on by this, they'll know they're one fucked up fruit loop.

Who fucked up fruit loop here?

You have to remember, he's still in his early 20´s.

Minnow's ass is out of control tonight, someone get that girl a pair of water pants

Oh lordy

Hey sometimes you just want a neck so thin its literally just the tubes. The nerve tube, the lung tube and the blood tubes. mmmm tuuubes.

I wonder if you could see your dick if you deepthroated her

It's about time us assmen got a bone thrown our way. Very pretty girls in the comic, but there's a drought of fine derrieres.

>tfw you still wouldn't see it even if she gobbled it down to the balls

It'll definitely bulge real nice. Like making sausage.

If Ash thinks she can keep Minnow out of the waifubowl by nerfing her humieboo powerlevel, she is gravely mistaken.

I want to nibble on her tubes.

Agreed.
The best ass in the series so far is Toma. Give a dog a bone here Ashley.

>implying Ashley didn't make their necks like that because she finds it more sexy
Your zeroes can't save you, user

That is one plump rump

That thing would make me a one pump chump.

>Duane and Quiggley have a classic "at least you managed to find a way to be superior to both" argument
A little surprised Jivi didn't fire back. He didn't really last time Duane got on his case a few pages ago. Wonder if that will be expanded upon?

I wanna stick my hands into those membranes

>Although Jivi isn’t the sort to argue like that, especially not with intimidating Duane. He says his piece and then clams up. Jivi is a brave kid and he knows his own mind, but he doesn’t go around picking fights.

I think Jivi is a little preoccupied by the slaughter and feeding frenzy.

Do you think water women taste like catfish or salmon? Or trout?

They're not gonna eat the corpse right? They just want the necklace?

I think Minnow wants the necklace because she is a curious critter, the rest of them are going to eat those bodies.

What would a creature without a neck want a necklace for?

I want to fuck Minnow!

Ok, hold up. Senet beasts don't age and can't reproduce, so why are there water women children?

Checkmate, Ashley.

Good question

Water women can make bab with wind dudes. Check the title page for this chapter for photographic evidence of Minnow's amazing butt

do you think minnow gets embarrased about her short hair
i wonder what her hair smells like haha

All kinds of fish and river waste. She probably smells like a portapotty.

The babies were also made with everyone else. The senet beasts were trial runs for humanity (And the two toes maybe? They rather sorely stick out in all the current metaphysics so far). So they made a bunch of ageless creatures that nevertheless mimic the idea of transitional forms of life that the gods would get to properly later.

Uaid is also a baby ogre's corpse. Mountains cant fuck, so babies are just there from the beginning to entertain them.

They do the sex but I don't think they're making any mini minnows.

>So they made a bunch of ageless creatures that nevertheless mimic the idea of transitional forms of life that the gods would get to properly later.
Interestingly spindleworms, which produce First Silk, do eternally transition between caterpillar and moth.

And thats all he ever will be (early-late 20's). No wonder government forces Plats to live on their own. Noone can stand their bullshit.

If you withered and died in the prime of your life, you'd probably have some rational grievances for the government/society that's been rigidly enforcing breeding restrictions to keep your entire lineage that way for centuries.

BIG
SEAWEED
BUSH

All this talk about aging got me thinking: what is the life expectancy at Cresce? Its a medieval society, albeit with magic, so dying at 30-40 should be common. And if it is true then plats shouldnt be as assblasted.

Minnow's got some serious booty.

This is not how lifespans worked in medieval times, my man.

People lived to be old on average (barring violence or disease) as long as they made it out of infancy, just like they do today.

This. There was probably, it should be admitted, less people reaching their eighties or so and above because life was liable to grind you down more physically and nutrition was not as good, but people were living healthily into the 60's and it was not uncommon to have people much older.

The gods were only getting the hang of these whole "growing" and "reproducing" concepts

sarahwoodbury.com/life-expectancy-in-the-middle-ages/
Just because people could live into their 80s, it doesn't mean many did.

It also doesn't mean people became middle-aged in their twenties then died of old age in their thirties like some people seem to think about ancient/medieval "average lifespans".

Alderode seems like a society where a lot of people would live to see their sixties or seventies, barring violence or disease, naturally with somewhat shorter (but still well into their fifties or so) lives if they perform hard physical labor or live a shitty lifestyle, of course.

So Plats still have plenty of reason to be mad.

>People lived to be old on average
no.

Yes.

I said "old", not "ninety", user.

It was also more common than now to die before reaching old age, from sickness or accidents or violence, because they had less means to cure those people. But like, that still happens to us, just less often.

But yeah, the important point is that 30-40 was not the natural lifespan, that was the average lifespan and the average was hugely brought down by massive infant mortality. They weren't dropping dead from senility at 30, the way Plats are in this comic.

>a medieval society
Unsounded doesn't really have an IRL period it's equivalent to. Pymary is a game-changer. Like they have crappy medical knowledge, but they can completely debride and disinfect a wound with near-100% effectiveness because of pymary.

Anyone who wouldn't fuck an immortal sexy slimy (literal) man-eater just because they have a thin nacre covering on the internals of their throat has no business on this board.

I'll be in the drink, getting my dick bitten off by capricious mermaids if you need me.

So I feel out of the loop here. Is fishtits a character or just a name randomly given from the denizens of Sup Forums? If she is, where can I learn more cuz exotic sea ladies to things to me.

even 50 isn't old no matter how you refuse to be wrong.

Sooo, they gonna eat, or fuck that corpse?

I think they got the name Minnow from Ashley's tumblr, she's been talking about this character years before it showed up

Life expectancy in Alderode is all kinds wonky, with plats being so short-lived, but coppers and jets easily living 150+ years.

It is for Plats, you retard. And given that I was talking about people with literal backbreaking jobs that grind them down to a broken nub, yeah, 50 is pretty old for that sort of person, even if it isn't for other people (which is why that sort of disparity tends to be behind a lot of class resentment and societal pushes for reformation and other such shit, you know, like Plats might push for, only the magical version of to give them a life extension to a "normal" span).

Christ.

seriously, that is a pretty obviously and massive evolutionary weak point. How does this species survive, without rivals or predators tearing their necks out constantly?

>Senet beast
>Evolutionary

Their entire bodies could be toxic, possess terrifying magical powers or any number of bullshit reasons because they're some of the first creatures that populated the world.

>seriously, that is a pretty obviously and massive evolutionary weak point.
most predators go for the throat yet most animals don't have a mane or an armor there.

what is a giraffe

Giraffes are terrifyingly strong, especially their neck muscles.

Well, if exotic sealadies are a thing for you, you might be interested in looking over Ashley's tumblr until you find the smut if fishtits one of her RP buddies wrote back in their RP days

Right but weird mother-of-pearl sinew necks could also be very strong.

>Jivi's drive towards heroism is the result of horrific childhood trauma
E D G Y

right. the question is only, in which order?

they're gonna eat the dead guys. dead people are pretty tasty

Well, according to Ashley
>You can’t hurt a waterwoman in water. We’ll see what happens when you try later on

docs.google.com/document/d/1Y9hXN4PQISckNCR4N3K6mqmMEZ4jZ8ISIXn2pQ5oVKw/edit

Well the little kids are already chewing on him. The two waterwomen in the last panel are fighting over his necklace.

>tfw tried to find the rest of these stories with some detective work and no luck

>Minnow is a senet beast
>senet beasts were made directly by the gods
>Minnow's ass was literally sculpted by the gods
Does she become a main character? And does she remain nude afterwards?

>>Minnow's ass was literally sculpted by the gods
I mean, duh

And how. Whole beard-length shrubbery going on down there.

Don't sass me boy just nod in agreement.

FUCK THE FISH

Would you motorboat minnows seabooty?

Pretty much everyone here has some sort of childhood trauma. Some characters are currently IN their childhood trauma.