How many of you didn’t buy tickets? let’s make the disney shills go mad!

how many of you didn’t buy tickets? let’s make the disney shills go mad!

Haven't bought anything related to this shit, no tickets, not the shitty game, no merch, fucking nothing.

So you didn’t see it yet you’re drawing conclusions based on Sup Forums shitposts?

Went to see it 3 times and already bought all the new LEGO sets. Stay mad.

you can tell a gun is painful even if you never got shot

Two tickets cost a Sup Forums pass for month of spamming whatever the fuck I want so that's what I bought.

I watched it all in webms

Not even a good analogy

my sister saw it and told my family don’t even bother. we’re mexican so that’s 8 tickets the mouse won’t be getting.

Didn’t trust them after how bad force awakens was, so I read spoilers and watched webms and I refuse to pay money for anything Star Wars going forward. There are only a a few pure things left, and Luke Skywalker was one of them.

The fire rises.

yeah like the movie

I watched the camrip and don't regret it. The only thing I can say is unequivocally good about the film are some of the visuals, but that doesn't justify paying 20 bucks to sit through 2.5 hours. I can't imagine watching this thing in theaters without being able to go for a piss break, it's so overlong.

I'm actually baffled by the 93% RT thing. All talk of themes, expectations etc. aside it's such a convoluted mess of tone and subplots and meandering asides riddled with gaps in logic and characterization.

I made wifey dress up as Luke and fucked her instead. Spent the ticket money to take her to mother! Wasn't bad, I only walked out when she woke me up.

I had tickets reseved (not paid for) but I backed out when I saw the leaks. Then I watched cam rip and I felt vindicated.

>that webm

My family went to see Coco instead and yes we're Mexican too

No loss there. Coco wasn't top tier Pixar but it was unquestionably better than TLJ. Fuck, even the Disney marvel flicks like Thor Ragnarok and GOTG2 were better than TLJ.

Star Wars was a mistake

you still gave money to the mouse. shame on you

I haven't but I will. I want to see it because all the normies seem to hate it and they loved TFA. This means TLJ is probably good.
I'm also interested in all the weird stuff like the breast feeding scene. It reminds me of the EU that I unironically love for all the crazy stuff that makes no sense. Also Tallie a cute.

I didn't even watch the previous one.

I bought 2 tickets because I'm fat and needed the extra room in order to be comfortable.

I saw the camrip posted in 4 minute chunks of sound webm on the other Sup Forums board. What a shitshow. Not going to cinema.

My sister was supposed to see it yesterday, but she got sick and didn't go. I asked what her friends thought and they said either okay or bad Another friend of hers was literally crying on facebook how the movie ruined everything.

Sounds like it's kino if the normies whine about it so much

I havent spent a single cent on anything disney has made except for the zion king in cinemas in the 90s

that's legitimately impressive. Disney owns practically half of fucking everything at this point

You can stop falseflagging with false contrarianism.

I own the other half so I spent it on myself. Well fookin spent matey if I do SAY so myself ha ha

me zero anything SW

I bought again for tonight, sorry.

What's false about it? I'm genuinely interested in it because I love the prequels and since everyone hates the prequels as well as this one, maybe I will enjoy this one too.