Team Teen: Sup Forums Crossover Chaos

OK, I probably should've made this in May, but fuck it. It's better to start early than never.
>What is Team Teen?
A project revolving around a crossover between various young superheroes. The current main line-up is Kim Possible, Ben Tennyson, Danny Phantom, Jake Long and Jenny Wakeman. However, the roster is slowly expanding as we speak. More info can be found here (Currently a WIP): pastebin.com/RPSmw3yP
>Can you please fuck off with this Pooh's Adventures/Sonic GT bullshit?
We can understand where you're coming from. Fan crossovers, especially if they span multiple series, have a massive stigma for being autistic garbage. There's a reason why these stereotypes exist. With that said, we set up two rules for this project.
>Don't go full Bleedman: This basically means no edgelord crap and no forced shipping. Crossovers really shouldn't have to dive into pulling gratuitously gruesome scenes. That's the sign that the creators care more about shock value than actually telling a story. As for the shipping, we're mainly going to focus on canon shipping. A few non-canon pairings may sprout up, but it's best not to force it. Also, OCs are highly discouraged. Blame Bell and the hundreds of crappy self-inserts for that.
>Only focus on the Big Three and only suggest Sup Forums material: This rule is set up so this doesn't end up becoming a full-on Sonic GT clone. We're only going to focus on IPs from Disney, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. The only exception I believe we've made for this rule is Miraculous Ladybug and that's only because it started out as a Nickelodeon IP. Also, when you're discussing material to add into the series, only focus on Sup Forums material. So, yeah. Don't expect Kingdom Hearts to pop up anytime soon.
tl;dr: This is a massive fan crossover. Only rules is to stay Sup Forums-related and don't be an edgelord. If you're not down for it, you could just ignore this. Otherwise, drop a suggestion to make things better to avoid the stigma. Have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j5E9CHpxgSQ
youtu.be/lH0WoeHz2ZQ
pastebin.com/RPSmw3yP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh neat, I'm early!
I was wondering if there was going to be a thread today, as I uploaded this yesterday.
youtu.be/j5E9CHpxgSQ

Nice!

Hell of a reel you got going there.

Hard to believe all this sprouted from a fanfiction. One hell of a series we got going on. Keep up the good works, Doodley.

This thread just reminds me that I haven't watched a lot of cartoons.

That's pretty slick mate.

I will say though, that it does sort of highlight how cluttered things are getting conceptually. The shows involved definitely need to be trimmed down.

The animation itself is still good, though.

Magnificent

Like said, I really expected OP's image to be the main team. Then we'd probably have a minor one with the same number of people, and then everyone else would be peripheral. Too much persons as of now in my eyes, Especially with Wander and Sylvia.

Because that team has too much people, too much overlapping power and too much overall power.

For example, I assume we're using post series GF right? Since that's when Dipper and Mabel are 13. SInce they have no powers, I'm expecting them to take on a "problem solvers" role where they are valued for their mystery solving. But at that point, that sounds like Kim''s role.

Secondly, while I'm not expecting the worlds to be too similar, ones like Adventure TIme are a bit too different in my opinion to fit in here.

My two cents, the video does look good though, especially when Kim came flipping in.

hmmm

I'm actually pretty surprised this thread managed to survive through the night.

Hey, Doodley. I was wonder when you were going to show up. It's been a while since you've been with us. So, what do you think of the pitch we have so far for this project?

Well, I'm not going to say too much, as I'm feeling under the weather. But basically it seems like we're going to diverge, because I don't want to be limited to the three main channels.
The new upcoming Team Teen project is a mock series of episode previews showing what it'd be like if the Teem had it's own show. And if you ever watched the intros or are aware of the video games Namco x Capcom or Project X Zone, the Teem exist in a mostly shared universe, though a lot of multiverse shenanigans occur (that's how characters like Avatar and Adventure Time make appearances).
In fact, I made a trailer: youtu.be/lH0WoeHz2ZQ

I do have a set of rules, though:
NO ANIME (unless the show was a Japanese co-production)
NO VIDEO GAMES unless they had a cartoon series or movie
NO EDGY CRAP. So no Bleedman-ish stuff, like characters dying, gore, and no one being responsible for real life national tragedies.

If you guys got any cool ideas for episodes, I'd love to animate them. I'm hoping I can adapt CrossoverGuy's comic, if he/she'll let me.

This autistic shit again

I already saw the trailer and I can already tell you weren't a fan of the Big Three rule. To be honest, that's fine. This project is mainly focusing on having fun. I, along with a few others, were just trying to make sure doesn't end up backfiring on us if we let too many cartoons in. Fan crossovers have a tendency to overshoot when it comes to including shows and we set up the Big Three rule so that doesn't happen. Though, the fact that you actually went ahead and created something close to a full episode (Assuming you're still not using voices in these animations) without the rule in mind does show you have a lot of faith in your project. So, I applaud you.

Though, to be honest, the fact that it's locked behind a paywall on Patreon until May is a rather dumb decision in my opinion. I'm not trying to shit on you because I get that money is hard to come by, but there has to be a better way to do this. With that said, I really hope it's worth the wait.

That "Convergence" episode is the longest episode I'll do. The new series episodes are only 30 seconds long.

Every time people post this only encourages me to make it more autistic.

am i the only one who gets major second-hand embarrassment seeing shit like this

>30 seconds long.
Really? Then it makes the paywall seem more unnecessary. What should we expect from the new series to necessitate it? Will there be actual voicework this time around? Will there be more detailed animation? I don't want to sound mean. I'm just confused.
Also, I'm interested if you have any other projects in the works. I'm honestly afraid of Team Teen taking up all your time. Any progress on Kassandra or Ask a Toon?
Read the OP. If you're not down for it, please ignore it.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the problem. The episodes are going to be made available for free. Patreon is completely optional, it just helps out content creators, like a tip jar.
Also, yes Team Teen does take up all of my time. Though hopefully more Conroy Cat and Kassandra will get made in the future.
Not Toons These Days, though. Sick and tired of making that.

30 seconds is fine. At the scale he wants to do it, since nothing in seems to be an issue apparently, 30 seconds is great because increase the scale from small clips of sneek peeks and things may start falling apart. At least in my eyes. Thus, smaller scale stuff makes a lot more sense.

Plus that's a good length for regular content without it taking over his whole life

You said this in the other thread

Alright, I understand. I'm not really sure about delaying the release to May, but I realize it's that way so it's easier to make episodes without having to worry about a busy schedule.
Also, Doodley, you kinda made it clear that Toons These Days isn't going to continue. To be honest, I miss it, but it's probably for the best for it to end. You got other projects to focus on.
You're not. This guy may agree with you:

>Toons These Days
holy shit I just remembered what that is. It was nice

also another bump

So, if Team Teen was a show, what should be a plot for an episode?

See the pastebin, friendo. After the character sheet, you have suggestions for possible stories.
pastebin.com/RPSmw3yP