youtube.com/watch?v=OCP-Y4u-beQ
youtu.be/vaW72ZchK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7P_mRlr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's shit

Sorry george

When men ruled the galaxy

it.

That was the only almost-good Star Wars since 1983?

Love, TARS. Love.

>another happy landing

I have the high ground?

Ugh... Fine. It's the best star wars film. Including the original trilogy.

Happy, sweetie?

Only halfway decent movie since ROTJ, with some editing it could have been genuinely good.

Episode 3 was better than episode 6

say what? film was great

I won't apologive because I always loved the entirety of the prequels

It's bad

Disney OC Kylo is a better edgey kid turned evil than Anakin, George should be embarrassed

I would unironically rather rewatch this than the TLJ any day of the week

better than VIII

The lightsaber fights in this made me bust a nut when I was little

glib facsimile

GOD GEORGE PLEASE I'M SORRY, EVERYTHING USED TO BE FINE, I'M SORRY GEORGE PLEASE FORGIVE ME GEORGE!!!!!!!

unironically best star wars kino of all time

you were always the best star wars movie
I'm sorry for keeping it bottled up this long georgie

I have to say I kinda liked it, sure it was a little hamfisted, a little corny, but you know it's a movie.

Sheevkino

Its one of the worst movies I've seen.
>dat acting
>dat overuse of CG
>dat dialog
>dat plot

The only good thing about II and III is it made me stop caring about Star Wars, now I don't care how bad the rest of the moves are

Sorry George, I guess the song is true, ya don't know whatcha got till it's gone.

Same. Came in my pants in the theater in phantom menace. Must have been about 11-12 years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCP-Y4u-beQ

I killed mufasa

FPBP
Only the opening scene was any good. The rest is hilariously bad or boring.

Unpopular opinion but I legitimately like episode 3 and its my 2nd favorite star wars movie of all time

OP didn't post OG Star Wars wtf

Why didn't they just hyper ram each other?

Kino

Fine:

It's overrated.

>According to Camille Paglia, this film is the greatest work of art of the last 30 years: youtu.be/vaW72ZchK6M

Well, Sup Forums? You don't disagree with her do you?

it was fun, the corny writing is at least enjoyable

It honestly really is one of the best Star Wars movies ever.

Not as bad as the rest of the prequels, but still a poor effort.
I guess you could say the fights were somewhat interesting, but McDiarmid and Sam Jackson looked really goofy swinging around their swords.
What is there left? Anakin looking like a teenage high school emo?

best after iv and v

Third best Star Wars movie ever made, only ranking behind ESB and ANH

This is fact.

>The lightsaber fight at the end

Close 2nd in terms of Kino to the Luke scene where he's looking at the 2 suns setting.

Sorry, G-dog.

It's alright.

No bros, Reddit Letter Media told me it was bad in an epik voice! It's not FAIR! How can you like the prequels?

Nothing in this movie tops how perfect the throne room scene in Return was.

This has always been the best prequel. And even the worst prequel (Attack of the clones) was a trillion times better than the last jedi.

Sorry George

unironically this

It's treason

IM SORRY GEORGE
I WAS WRONG

If this video were a fat man with a neckbeard saying these things we would all laugh.

It's the best film, but thanks to the setup of the OT. Without it it would just be a meh story.

>This has always been the best prequel.

That's wrong, but people keep lying to themselves for some reason.

Apologize and Mega George might come back to save us

It sucks ass.
IV > V > VI > VII = I > III > II = VIII

Btw screen junkies did a review with the cap guy and some pink haired girl. The girl was raging on about how it is so egalitarian, humanitarian, sent a strong political message etc. and the guy just keeps saying "I'm not saying I hate the movie BUUUTTT made it feel really disconnected"

Like you feel him hiding the pain, he wants to shit on it but also doesn't want to lose his job lol

she's got a good point but by god she's not very articulate

Updated.

THIS
FUCKING THIS

Trips and George comes back to save the trilogy

NOT so fast

Too slow, it's all over

I'm no SW fan, can you honestly tell me - isn't it legitimely best SW movie? I mean, I saw few episodes on tv and it's the only one with good (for SW) CGI, fights and plot. Anakin vs Obiwan is kino. Can't remember anything good from other movies.

What happened?
He used to be handsome as fuck. Not gay but..

Im sorry, I was wrong. You are kino.

This. The PT is mostly garbage with a few interesting scenes

Let us not forget the PT:
Ruined yoda
Ruined lightsaber combat
Ruined the Jedi being a hermetic order
Ruined Darth Vader
Ruined the force
Ruined obi wan
Ruined the Jedi wearing something but tattooine clothing
Ruined half the lines in the OT and caused massive plot holes

Only palpatine came out of the PT as well as he went in, better actually

DON'T SAY IT, DON'T THINK IT!

>ruined lightsaber combat
what did he mean by this

He was young and not fat.

He's trying to sound patrician and contrarian by saying a stiff old man and a janky cyborg hitting eachother's lightsabers three times is "better" than actual super human athletes using the power of the force to duel

It’s badly choreographed with tons of stupid movements which should have gotten one or the other combatant killed. Flipping over your opponent is not a good idea even with “the force” because you use your arms to maintain balance on landing, leaving him a great opening to turn around and gut you

And all those flourishes, it doesn’t make it harder for your opponent to read you, it just makes it harder for you to not get stabbed. They clearly changed the style so it’s not just about physical force (girl powaaaa) + looks epic for the win bro

>super heroes fighting with laser swords MUST follow the same mechanics as japanese swordsman from 100 years ago

>not drinking alien milky in 8

The last good Star Wars flick.

OT has the story, PT has the universe. Compared to Disney horseshit, PT at least brought something new to the table.

Even superheroes need to follow logic. So did obi wan stop Darth mauls brain from working when he jumped over him? There was a huge amount of time where obi wan was totally open during that move

So which one is it then?

Dude it was much better than Jim Henson's Sesame Street Wars. Retard of the Jedi was a mistake.

point of lightsaber fights in the OT
>two characters trying to kill each other
point of lightsaber fights in the PT
>woah pretty colors flying around the screen dude yoda is hella badass

If you want it to look not retarded, then yeah basing your duels off of actual swordsman techniques is probably a good idea.

was revenge of the sith really 2005?

what the fuck????????

I've always liked it

that looks cool as fuck

also,
>one second loop out of a six minute fight
so this... is the power of neckbeards...

kek the only fight you bitches ever complain about is yoda

FPBP!

George and prequel contraicucks BTFO!

>you use your arms to maintain balance on landing
no, they use the force

OT
>trying to outpower each other
PT
>trying to outspeed each other
Disney
>not even trying

Camille Paglia is one of the best thinkers out there. No memeing.

Also, Revenge Of The Sith makes The Last Jedi look like the Babylon 5 Christmas Special

It's pure kino. Unironically better than ROTJ.
youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7P_mRlr0

ITS GOOD but kylo could have been so much cooler why did they fucking ruin it by making him weak as fuck i bet jarjar could off him

4th best SW movie tbqh

>that looks cool as fuck
what did he mean by this?

Also, nigger, I don't have time to sift over the 3 hour duel scene, I just google searched a part to illustrate unrealistic choreography looks dumb.

it's the third best Star Wars movie.
fight me.

the only good part of that was the music.

The best Star Wars film

ian mcdiarmid's facial expressions were really good too

How did Anakin get from where he was to Sheev's place and office in the 30 seconds or so?

I saw the prequels before the sequels.

I unironically love all the movies.

2 space monk samurai who can see future fighting with sticks of plasma is not realistic period. It is supposed to look flashy