Disney sees bad reviews

>Disney sees bad reviews
>pays Mark to say this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
radaronline.com/photos/disney-world-alligator-toddler-crime/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-09/disney-executive-arrested-child-sex-abuse
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/disney-accused-illegally-tracking-children-apps-new-lawsuit-1026881
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my fiend

freudian slip right there, luke

>my fiend
what did he mean by this?

>my fiend

Honestly if the entire film wasn't set on a space ship running out of fuel and they had the Space Vegas stuff be important the movie wouldn't have been bad

if i got a big directorial payday like that id get a fancy hair transplant with no scarring like the next day

>occasionally used a few here & there
Mark confirmed for mommyfag

Mark Hamill is this guy's padawan? Hahahaha

Man, leftist males really have no fucking spine huh?

They kill his character and ruin his legacy, and that of the Force and the entire franchise by proxy and he grovels and takes the submissive role.

>implying it was subconscious

This couldn't be more of a blatant propaganda if it tried. In fact, I think he made it obvious as a signal.

I hope his family is ok.

More than a freudian slip, a literal fuck you to the Disney corporate lawyers that FORCED him to do this tweet today.

BASED

He's not gonna shit on a director user that's unprofessional. We will literally never hear Mark's honest unfiltered opinions on star wars because of this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>my fiend

we understand Mark

Mark, you have to let go! Promise me you'll let go!

He is a good friend.

>why is real life not matching up with my memes!!!!!

Fuck, I was joking but he posted about his wife right after. The mouse is merciless.

>fiend
Nice one Hamill.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

THIS was the big idea??

>my fiend

We know Mark, we know.

>my fiend

BASED MARK

Good eye. It's still up but he may correct it later.

classic sneaky hamill

Years ago it was made public that many movie reviews were by fictitious people, or agencies... With Social media it just means they can now do it limitless. Goes to now show can't pay attention to Rotten Tomatoes anymore as it shows s 93%-94% favorable rating................

This looks like a parody.

post the webm

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

How long till he dies from a overdose or something? We need to save him, anons. :(

god this is pathetic. Luke referring to himself as a padawan? damn you Micky. the fiend is nice slip though, may be intentional

>my fiend
BASED

at least the memes TLJ will make will be delicious

And he was a good fiend.

that's not shitting on them though user

>nearly 40 years of marriage
that's pretty good for an actor

>for no particular reason

this sounds like there's a hidden message behind it. it doesn't sound sincere. someone told him to do this

you're on to something

My fiend
>my fiend
>fiend

It's some type of message, a plea? a call for heroes?

>I fundamentally disagree with everything you did with my character.

It's Rian's birthday, is Mark even aware?

>Missing characters from Luke's tweets spell out a better script than TLJ

Everything in that tweet was done for a reason. Even the misspelling of “f[r]iend.”

>in an argument with someone who is defending this movie
I AM SO MAD

>my fiend

Mark is next level fucking with Disney I can't wait till he can speak freely about this movie.

HOLY SHIT

He's a decent person, that's why it endured a life in Hollywood and desperate fans throwing themselves at him I'd do the same, even when he was fat and searching the trash for cigarettes.

I think a blank piece of paper would be a better script desu

We need to help him somehow

and? He's saying Rian didn't do his version he's not saying Rian's version was bad, he might feel that way but that's not explicitly what he's saying and he would never say that.

You know he thought Luke should have become evil at the end of RoTJ right? He disagreed with Lucas too doesn't mean he thinks Lucas was shit or RoTJ was shit

what if carrie didn't pass away on her own
what if celebrities die in threes because they're not natural events
remember weinstein hired ex-mossad

>Young Mark was the only one besides Lucas who believed in Star Wars from day one, While Alec Guinness couldn't stand it.
>Now Disney has made Mark hate Star Wars by having him play the Obi-Wan mentor like Guinness.

Pottery.

I've done the same.

Ignore them, they are fucking stupid.

>help me fans, you're my only hope

THEY GOT HIM

That is a cry for help if I've even seen one, holy shit

This is hilarious. For no particular reason *wink wink gun to my head* the fiend is so much better than me

THE MOUSE ALWAYS WINS BABY

Absolute back hand by mark

>My fiend
>my terrible ideas
Meanwhile everyone hates the movie and only enjoyable parts are Lukes scenes

Mark is such a nice guy, he would say this, even though he knows it's bullshit.

It's hilarious bc it's Rian bday today, so he could've worked the post on the basis of this. lol

Protect yourself, Mark.

>TFA is a bland, dull mess
>Just about produces "tell that to Kanjiklub" as a failed meme
>TLJ is a legitimate trainwreck
>Already a meme factory

Funny how a film has to be either genuine kino or a complete car crash to be memeable.

It's the reason why the prequels are still remembered.

>JUST CHECK ME OUT OKAY
How long untill he mysteriously overdoses in a hotel room?

There needs to be a campaign to force Disney to cancel this trilogy, erase it from canon and start again, with Mark. Sounds crazy but it would be less damaging than this movie. TLJ has, amazingly, made the OT worse.

desu being in the middle is the worst thing a movie can be, I'd rather watch garbage or greatness than something average

>Columbo predicts the future, yet again
Based detective poster

>my fiend

We must protect the Skywalker from the ((( m o u s e )))

RED LEADER STANDING BY

BIG LEADER STANDING BY

>Rey, did I ever tell you about Rian Johnson? He made me a youngling slayer, made relativistic kill vehicle combat canon in our universe and probably hired mossad agents to feed Carrie extra cocaine. He was a good friend

Refn said basically the same thing when interviewed about the Neon Demon being booed in Cannes. He laughed and said "that's punk baby" and how evoking an emotional response is much better than being forgettable mediocrity.
Xavier Dolan just started crying and threw a tantrum when the same thing happened to him

why does that man looks like he has consumed more than the recommended annual dose of soy beverages

LOL. This garantees he's in the next one.

"What will it cost for you to tweet support for Dyin' Rian?"

"You know what I want."

"Okay, okay. Luke's not fucking dead!"

"And..."

"Fuuuck. Okay, you can have another scene with the sloth."

"Aw yiii."

radaronline.com/photos/disney-world-alligator-toddler-crime/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-09/disney-executive-arrested-child-sex-abuse

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/disney-accused-illegally-tracking-children-apps-new-lawsuit-1026881

I’ll let you in on a little secret, user. Some people really just don’t give a fuck about their hair to that level of extreme.

This is what's wrong with marvel, aside from a few rare exceptions like Guardians they're all "pretty good" which basically means none of them will be remembered years from now.

Every star wars movie might not be good, in fact the series is like 50/50 overall so I really don't understand why people go in with such high expectations, but every star wars movie is memorable

>exceptions like Guardians

I don't even remember what happened in the first movie. No interested at all, so haven't watched 2.

He's an actor. He can use body language to communicate his feelings and inner turmoil.
In fact, he already has. His opinions and feeling are quite clear on the matter.

MAYO LEADER STANDING BY

I really don't think he wants to have anything to do with SW anymore

Just...stop. If you believe this shit, there's no hope for you.

>
They should pay Brendan to make endorsements.

Dear Rian,

Thank you for the honesty. You could have candy coated it, you could have beaten around the bush and insulted our intelligence, but you let us have it straight. You stood up, took a giant shit on all things old and new together, and told every legacy Star Wars fan to fuck right off. You took your marching orders from Kathleen to protect the $DIS dividend, sell toys, milk every last red cent from the stupidest generation of sheepcows ever spawned and laugh all the way to the bank while doing it. And you did it with proud aplomb.

I congratulate you for your bravery and wish you all the best as you spend the proceeds of your murder for hire living the highest of high lifes in sunny and beautiful southern Kalifornia.

t. every fan over the age of 15

Could've at least spelled it leater or just eater t b h

>my fiend

JFC. There's even some rumor that Disney itself is behind Elsagate.

t. hairlet

These are the words of a man on the brink of suicide.

>e-e-everyone who likes something I don’t like is a paid shill!

Stay ass blasted Sup Forums.

>my fiend

BASED FUCKING MARK

Disney must be so pissed that he routinely snipes at them in the most subtle ways so they can’t really punish him

I hope your parents die.

When has anyone on Sup Forums claimed this? Most of the shills do it for free.

Fiend, my nemesis!

>but call him a jew and watch him recoil in horror
Jew.

Look at the faggot ass pol baby fucking faggot ass chump

It means his training is complete

Jesus Mark. Next interview, blink twice if you need us to call the police to save your family.

You think about ass a lot.

>fiend

Mark goes full Joker on Disney

not surprised
they've been putting phallic imagery in their films for decades

why did britney spears have a mental breakdown?
how did miley cyrus turn into a little slut?
what did the mouse do to them