I am forgotten

>I am forgotten

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbfsOMGnkJB/?hl=en&taken-by=tube96o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who are you again?

>even the "2017...I am forgotten" threads are forgotten

Hang in there, Sammy boy. The best is yet to be.

he really is.

dude has straight up disappeared.

>Charls, Nick, and Andrew abandoned Sam
Sam really fucked up

What the fuck happened between them?
Sam and Charls were okay a few months ago, no?

And now he's posting vids of himself on Instagram harassing Muslims

kstv season 2 is coming.... you'll see

Charles is basically insane and has gone off the deep end. Sam made a shitload off of bitcoin and just fucks around most of the time.

Who cares. He is an ugly ass neckbeard whos fanbase consists of 13-17yo lanky white kids. Who get their asses kicked, and speak quietly around niggers

Imagine getting your big break and then having that taken away from you forever because your friend posted stupid stuff on Twitter

Link or I'll find it myself

Charls is okay from what I've seen. On the Orville review he sounds okay. He just shitposts photos and stuff i hope.
Charls seems to be doing okay.

Sam Harassing Muslims:
instagram.com/p/BbfsOMGnkJB/?hl=en&taken-by=tube96o

Maybe if he stopped looking so disgusting in every picture...

Charls is fine, fuck you talking about?

Charls is fine.
Nick is fine.
Sam is fine.
Andrew is fine.
They are all still on good terms.
Please stop making up bullshit drama.

Andrew is working with Sam right now on a videogame or so Sam last claimed.
I honestly don't know if Nick and Charls have truly abandoned him or not but I could see why they would have a reason to obviously.

Hi sam

anybody watch that hydewars video of Sam playing Doom? What the fuck was that? That video felt like it bordered on self parody, it was so contrived, the cynical schtick taken too far.

I didn't even like the game, so that's not why I'm put off by the video. It was just sad to watch. That whole bit he did where he complained that the game was shit because it didn't dare to be serious and kept being "jokey" way to describe your fucking career, except you take it so far you include your own bloopers in the finished fucking edits.

Easily the worst video he has ever put out. Lazy garbage.

Honestly, edgy white "Muslims" should be mocked and ridiculed.

I didn't see any problem with it. Not enough to get pissed off about it.

I loved the video, you are both faggots

Watch his older videos and you'll see Sam was mining litecoin and bitcoin since like 2013, probably even before that. Do you really think he gives a fuck at this point?