Is this the end of Nicki Minajs film career?

Is this the end of Nicki Minajs film career?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whites are the best musicians
whats the problem

>white rappers winning
>last scene of the latest star wars movie is a white boy mirroring hope
Based trump

Trump wins again. Suck on that SJWs.

Those are "white" by american standards right? Juan Carlos Estevez types?

Is this the rear end of Nicki Minaj's career?

>Gazzy Garcia (born August 17, 2000), known professionally as Lil Pump
>white
ahahah

White rappers still write their own shit and subscribe to hip hop conventions
Black rappers that aren't Kendrick Lamar have either abandoned the genre to become more experimental (Drake) or one of a slew of generic, soulless products of low tier record labels that serve as background noise for a producer to play their beat to because having powerful bass is more important that substance (99% of Lil'/Yung [Noun] naming conventions)

>subscribe to hip hop conventions
>first song features Ed Sheeran
kek what

White people just have a larger population. If hip hop becomes mainstream, then of course the larger, wealthier demographic is going to swamp the market.

I prefer sminem myself

if this is what passes for white in america i fear that 56% may actually be an overly optimistic estimate

56% is a population figure not a genetic one you don't even get the meme lol

Hmmm....and Sup Forums told me the right doesn't eat its own like the left does...really does me a think...

Sounds like rap is more diverse these days

Yes, the point being that if these are considered white then the US is likely far lower than 56% white in reality, considering none of those people would pass for white in a Western European country.

I am not following, what right winger is eating each other

>white

>left: you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>right: you're not a FUCKING WHITE MALE
hmmm...really makes the 'ol neurons fire off...

There's very very very few white rappers. The few that are around just know how to play the market.

Except that makes no sense as I just posted the face of the average self identified white in America as well
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans

Even funnier your child like brain thought that 56% percent being white in the US would be the same average genetic makeup of a those people.....

And who are these people half of them are not being claimed to he white the top two people in the list are white

Damn, Adam Driver looks like THAT

KeK. Nicki Minaj is literally one of the 56%ers. Her father is indian and mother is negro.

What the fuck?
Again how is a right winger eating themselves.

I don't get it. other than m&m is anyone on that list white?

>even in the shitty no genre a white person is at the top

It's the end of my dinner alright.

Post Malone

The American right has always been distinct from the European because Americans always attempt to lump all their mongrels as well as every European into some sort of singular "white race", but most Europeans consider themselves very different from each other and in many cases hate each other.

>but most Europeans consider themselves very different from each other and in many cases hate each other.
lol

try telling a dutchman that he is the same as a belgian because they have the same sort of skintone, the only people who would agree with you are idiots who have absorbed too much american cultural influence

And the joke you fucks have now got yourself into is because most of europe don't classify race but ethnicity if most whites went to eruope from America the closest thing they would have to classify us would be our European heritage.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

you are clueless

t. mutt

Yeah, that's working out well.

nope

She will make an appearance in SW IX as one the Hut cartels' lude dancers.

>(born August 17, 2000)

Try getting a Dutchman to tell a nigger born their they aren't Dutch.

That type of thinking is what cucked your nationalitys.

A nigger can be born in Germany move to your country and be taken in the census as a German since most euro countries only register ethnicity and on paper you have no idea how many niggers u have

You'd think Belgians would be worried about the Congo flooding into Belgium if they had that mindset and the Dutch may be a bit worried about half of Morocco settling there

It IS my dinner.

Whites have money you dumb skank, and brainwashed whites are the only reason why you have a career.

i got a warning for braping on Sup Forums the other day.

>nationalitys
jesus christ stop speaking like a retarded nigger

#diversity #itsabouttime

>When whites have to show blacks rapping about your dick or how awful white people are isn't marketable
Kek

this

Mods are asleep bro

If only you could argue against that point though

If only you could learn english.

>Sup Forums
Take your monkey whore somewhere else

HAHAHAHA LMAO

good riddance

how the fuck you gonna complain about what people like or don't like to consume
do better shit if you want to be on top dummy

Sorry m8 I just wanted to remind you why the way eruope views race cucks them even harder as I said get a Dutchman to freak out when you say him and a Belgian are closer than him and a nigger born in his country but on paper they are..... Lol

Freddy is indian though

Europe*

Jesus your infantile nigger culture has really turned you all into illiterate retards.

>Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

What did he mean by this lads?

In eruope he would be classified as English another good example of why their idea of ignoring race makes their memes a joke .

>I just killed a man
>put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger
>now he's dead
Woah, I bet he sat around for days trying to come up with these complicated lyrics

Jesus your getting mad yuropoor

This is the child of Adam and Lena Dunham, and no he isn't a virgin.

Europe*

Idiots aren't upsetting, they are just tedious. You are tedious.

The only Americans who call hispanics and light-skinned blacks white are black people. White people in America are very racially conscious, either because they're conservative and still value their ethnicity or because they're liberal and obsess over minority status. For both those very different reasons the one drop rule is alive and well, it's only blacks that call 1/16 blacks with light skin, blue eyes and kinky hair white.

>gets taken out of the limelight for 5 seconds

WOW WHITEY AT IT AGAIN, I AM NEVER AT FAULT IT IS ALWAYS WHITEY I'M SUCH A VICTIM PLS GIVE ME SYMPATHY

Absolute state of modern America

Sure thing buddy what ever you have to tell yourself at least you guys don't have to actually know the number of niggers in your countries you just classify them by where their mother shit them out so I know u guys are great at rationalizing anger lol

>illiterate mutt doesn't know what he's talking about
surprised!

>implying America didn't create the modern concept of whiteness and apply it to Euro immigrants
It's hilarious to see Irish, Polish, and Med posters repeat this meme when they would have been hounded by the Klan 100 years ago

There is literally nothing u true about a word I said but cope how ever you need.

A nigger born in Germany that moves to France will be classified as a German for instance. And on paper you will be none the wiser how many niggers exist in the country.

Stop posting, idiot.

>butt injections
No thank you, diaper booty.

What a goddess.

The whole meme seems to be based on the idea that the average white American is only 56% white, which is retarded because someone who is half white half anything else doesn't look white at all and would never identify as white. Proof these salty anti-Americans are the true mixed brainlets. The funny thing is that if you look at all the faces in the study is from, the American male is the most white-looking of all the white countries shown, even white Britons and Scandinavians look less stereotypically "Aryan".

This

It's ironic to the t since they will quickly on the other hand point out how better their system is that does not even recognize what white is so their own government has nothing to compare 56% to lol

Yes per the one drop rule.

Underrated

Rap has been dead for 15 years

This is pop rap

Yeah todays race classifications are pretty shit. Freddy was as indian as it gets and spoke punjabi at home

Bitch no one buys music on iTunes.

One drop of what m8 yuropoors don't know what constitutes white or not since they have no concept of it and don't register it... They say they are better than that lol

you dont fool anyone
u love fat ass

>this thread

Thats the point yuropoors don't have race classifications for the most part it's literally illegal in France for instance.

Sorry to hurt your feelings

Are you retarded? This is literally ~15 people merged together. It's from that meme hablogroup chart from Sup Forums

Then let them. Who cares?

Lolno its not

>Drake
>Experimental

AHAHAHHAHAHA

farrokh bulsara had a good voice but queen is disgustingly overrated as a band

No its a face averaging tool developed by the UK

why don't we see if you can come up with something better, brainlet

>Great to be the dominate race in a given country

Bitch just salty Cardi B the younger better version of her and stealing her whole audience

It's a meme, it tells you literally nothing. Just the merged faces of a few people.