I... don't hate this

I... don't hate this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/uncanny-avengers-jim-zub-interview-secret-empire/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>doesn't hate Deadpool

I stopped following Deadpool as well the rest of Marvel back when ANAD started. Is this his thing now? Rouge?
I know Shiklah fell through, but I didn't care much since she was hardly relevant after Wade married her.

Wait what ?

Deadpool's plowing the southern whore now?

>It's an in-team shipping episode
Every time. Writers know no other gimmick.

So would Deadpool's healing factor cure her terrigen infection?

Sorry OP, Zub is going to kill it

>You predecessor on this volume of “Uncanny Avengers,” Gerry Duggan, established a fun and interesting dynamic between the Human Torch and Rogue in that they were romantically involved at one point, and in the aftermath of “IvX,” Johnny is once again single since Medusa broke up with him. So what’s your sense of the dynamic between Johnny and Rogue when you pick up with them? What do you find most interesting about their dynamic?

>Zub: I like the way Gerry teased their relationship without recapping every little aspect of it. It’s playful and full of potential. The whole team is going to get put through the wringer during “Secret Empire” so both Johnny and Rogue will be looking for safety and protection in the near future. Will they find that by getting together again? Keep reading.

cbr.com/uncanny-avengers-jim-zub-interview-secret-empire/

Of course you don't hate this

neckbeards identify with Wade because he's ugly for reasons beyond his control, he's the only one who finds himself funny and everyone else thinks he's a joke

You're okay with him fucking your childhood waifu because it's pure self-insertion fantasy

huh. maybe
she sucked his face to the point she got his cancer skin

But I'm a psylocke type of waifu baiter.

Rogue's romances are the worst. Who cares.

but I identify with Rogue

Me neither.

I honestly didn't think Duggan would get this far. Their friendship development is one of my favorite parts of Uncanny/DP since ANADA started.

Rogue would be a good maternal figure/mentor for Ellie.

What an ugly way to approach a lighthearted and pleasant thread.

I'm as shocked this didn't suck as everybody else.
I dropped the X-books when marvel started their inhumans push but picked this one back up because of the lead into secret empire.
Glad I did.

I want to put my penis in that Rogue butt

is rogue meant to look middle aged here?
I'm not complaining, its just every other artist depicts her as looking like she's still 19

whoa, suddenly i get the appeal

>remembering when she hated him in UA#1 relaunch issue

Rogue's gone full-tsundere on Wade, yes?

>I'm

I haven't read much Deadpool.
Maybe 2 whole runs, which for a 20+year character like Deadpool isn't much.

But I can't recall in all that time Deadpool conversing or hanging around Rogue at all.
So maybe he had a big story arc with her recently or something. Or this is just some writer going "meh this'll be fun".

ROGUE

Seriously, learn to write it already

Heh. They teased it in the game.

which game?

Deadpool.

The shitty Deadpool game.

UncannyAvengers has been one of the few marvel titles I enjoy.

>So maybe he had a big story arc with her recently
yes it was called uncanny avengers

Deadpool game. There was a scene where she was injured and they sucked face so that she could heal. After that you had a sequence of playing Rogue with Wade's swords because he was down for the count.

Goddammit, just pair Johnny with Peter, that's what Johnny wants anyway!