XCIX

>XCIX

>The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CsDOT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He thirsts for Jack's blood.

Looks like they get busy

This is fan art isn't it.

If not how the hell did you get it

Bursty Leaks, his leaks usually come out 2 days before the episodes air and all of his leaks came true (including the Scotsman dying, etc).

there were leaks

We're going to get a sticky that restricts Samurai Jack posting if they really do the deed.

>jagged bottom of the eyes
fake

looks fake as hell, there's lots of notable shape and coloring flaws

screencap so we'll know its legit or not in the upcoming episode

Nope, it is one of the few leaks of episode 6 and every episode leak comes out about 2 days before the episode and they have all came true so far (e.g. The Scotsman's ghost)
Episode 6 leaks: imgur.com/a/CsDOT

it's legit lol, the leaked screenshots of the previous episode were also jagged, but they're jagged because they're taken from the source resolution and then seems like they get downscaled with a nearest neighbour scaler

It's Aku, isn't it?

HOLY FUCK

I was expecting just a few random scenes but that spoils a lot of shit.

Damn, lot of flaws for official work, but I'll hold out to actually see the episode

>yfw it's a flashback episode and that's the cult leader

how many episodes are there going to be? are they shooting for 100?

10. There are 5 more.

I hope so

>yfw Jack is revealed to be the father

>yfw him and ashii fuck anyway and this was aku's plan all along

They're speed running through the plot. I think 10 eps was enough to do Daughters of Aku storyline, fights, and a few side stories. It's not enough to do that, AND end the series. There's 4 episodes left. Fucking 4. That's 88 minutes. Is this really gonna be a one shot battle? I would have thought 2 eps alone for the Aku confrontation.

I thought she was like 17?

And Jack is biologically, what 30? Now he's 80.

Jack's biologically 25 per the dogs scanning him in episode II, so 75 years old.

Im calling it now. Thats the creature posing as Ashi to trick jack.

Are they gonna turn Scaramouche into a "lol joke" character now that he's just a head? Because he was kinda creepy and scary, and he has a lot of murders under his belt.

>Jack looks like a white guy
>Ashi looks Chinese

What did they mean by this?

Depends if they give him his body back, if he gets it back, I can see more slaughter.

Jack refers to her as a woman, so I doubt she's that young. My guess is she's 20-25, for that parallelism.

Wrong episode for it.

I've been rewatching the series as a refresher since I hadn't watched the first four seasons since they first aired and I missed a few episodes here and there, so I'm happy to see all these returning characters (Woolies too, from the preview) now that I've just seen them again.

They're gonna fuck, aren't they?

>Jacky Boy finally getting some pussy and not another Aku ruse.

Genndy why?

>yfw Ashi was Aku all along

post your face when it turns out he's just around for about 30 seconds and then never comes back

Nope, SJWs had to have their daughters of aku plot

Samurai Jack = Ashi: Warrior Princess

He'll probably just tell Aku that Jack lost his sword

Fuck you talking about

so samurai jacks off?