It keeps falling

>it keeps falling

A few hours ago it was 57%. Are nu-wars finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as they said, movie gonna split people
they took a risk

Wow with a 93% critic rating? Haven't seen it but is this a case of Critics being paid Disney shills or fans being overly critical?

the 93% is more accurate

Paid reviews obviously

>comScore's PostTrack found that 68% rated “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” as “excellent”
I'm not too worried. The mouse shouldn't be either.

12%->24%->41%->68%->85%->90%-Drops to second run.

The weekend tracking of TLJ versus TFA, in negative percentages.

Even Reddit hates this movie (based on the salt in the r/movies megathread)

>even episode 2 has a higher score

>fans don't blindly eat up the shit handed to them
>somehow they're in the wrong

I was asking a question. I didn't accuse fans of anything. Are you autistic?

))

>rehashed ESN and ROTJ but flipped every important scene
>they took a risk

More negative reviews means more people went and saw it.

>took a risk?

In what way, making a shit movie?

Le american score

>the absolute state of amerimovies

>More negative reviews means more people went and saw it.

It also means that some of them might not want to see Episode IX now

Or, you know, the leakes.

It's not that the critics are paid it's that they know if they give it a bad review they will be cut off from early showings. They value their ability to feel better than the rest of the plebs more than integrity.

>YAAAS- NOOOOOO

IT SHOULD CRACK 50%
LETS SEE A 4 HANDLE

CALL THE RUSSIANS :^)

"Critics" are not reviewing a Star Wars movie, they are reviewing a neofeminist screed. Therefore, as media drones, they are duty bound to toe the line. The fans are unselfaware sheep bleating their involuntary emotional drivel. Some of them are simply vocalizing their autonomic sensory experience, others are dimly in touch with the fact that $DIS just told them "fuck you" at least 12 different ways, and they sense, distantly that they've been had, but admitting that would require a top-down re-assessment of their lives' relative meaninglessness, so the best they can do is something along the lines of "LUKE NO!"

Perhaps the most obvious prior question that the children who think they like this thing should ask is: why do you think this movie is about anything? The same can be asked of Forrest Gump, with similar results.

Samefag

>
>"Critics" are not reviewing a Star Wars movie, they are reviewing a neofeminist screed. Therefore, as media drones, they are duty bound to toe the line. The fans are unselfaware sheep bleating their involuntary emotional drivel. Some of them are simply vocalizing their autonomic sensory experience, others are dimly in touch with the fact that $DIS just told them "fuck you" at least 12 different ways, and they sense, distantly that they've been had, but admitting that would require a top-down re-assessment of their lives' relative meaninglessness, so the best they can do is something along the lines of "LUKE NO!"

>Perhaps the most obvious prior question that the children who think they like this thing should ask is: why do you think this movie is about anything? The same can be asked of Forrest Gump, with similar results.

No, amerimutt, no.

If you click the names of the people giving .5 stars or 1 star, 99.99% of them are new accounts with TLJ being their only review. Public rating systems on the internet have become completely obsolete if the thing being rated draws too much attention.

Enjoy your ban

Yes, TLJ was so shit I made an account to make my discontent known. What's your point?

In the spanish IMDB like website it currently has a 6.7 and dropping HARD. This is abysmal. For reference Justice League is sitting at 6.3

Why?

Looking back, no wonder there wasn't as much hype, they were hiding this turd

>the final trilogy was really just a 7 hour commercial for a future Star Wars theme park

Leave it to Straya to make the call.

This is justice.

IT'S THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS AND EMPEROR FLUMPF VOTERS THIS IS JUST LIKE IN HARRY POTTER WHEN

I don't see how more people who lnow what a shitty movie looks like signing up on Rottentomatoes makes anything onsolete. Hell if the movie pissed audiences off that much the movie shoulf get more percentage taken off to reflect that.

I agree putting supergirl in star wars was a big risk

SPANISH RUSSIANS!

SEXIST PIGS THE FORCE IS FEMALE

Roger roger kino when?!

>Empire Strikes Nack

Disney is finished!

My point is that you're an emotional baby no better than a full-blown paid shill. Your opinion is so meaningless it's a stretch to even call it one. I'd bet anything you're an alt right justice warrior/neonazi as well.

These negative reviews are just hardcore Star Wars fan boys that are pissed about Luke. Exit polls found that audiences gave it an A and 80% would recommend it.

It's hard core fanboys.

The people rating it .5 stars aren't rating the movie, they're having a temper tantrum. Most of them have some very clear mental deficiency. That's why it's obsolete.

IT WAS REY'S TURN

>If you dont like the movie I like then you are probably a nazi

The point is that these are hardcore fanboys that don't really matter. They felt personally attacked by Luke being killed off and raged hard enough to take the time to review on RT. The main audience doesn't care.

Too bad polls of audiences found that they love it. I wouldn't be surprised if these negative reviews didn't even watch the movie and just raged when they saw the leaks on Reddit.

>i-it's russian hackers... wait no it's star wars fanboys or... it's Sup Forums and their mighty force I think
Or maybe it was a piece of shit of a movie portraying Luke Skywalker sucking on the tits of a space sloth, hyperspace kamikaze tactics that make LITERALLY everything that has happened in the franchise look retarded, a subplot about a chink and a nigger saving space animals and falling in love and Leia becoming superwoman for a scene

This is approaching premium levels of assmad.

>Claims he is not a Nazi
>Uses a pic of literally a Hate symbol

>Too bad polls of audiences found that they love it
56% on 80,000 ratings son, nice mental gymnastics though

if you're white you should probably kys, this movie was epic and who cares what some dying race thinks lol

If it was a piece of shit it would have a B- from CinemaScore like Suicide Squad. CinemaScore is the benchmark that studios use to judge reception, so there's nothing going on here really since it has an A. Another survey found that 80% would recommend it.

These online reviews are like angry 13 year olds review bombing video games on Metacritic because it's too hard.

A on CinemaScore son. No gymnastics here. CinemaScore is paid to so this. I'd out more weight on them then online reviews on RT or Metacritic.

Also, look through the reviews. Most of them specifically single out Luke dying as their biggest gripe with film. Non fanboys don't give a crap.

>If it was a piece of shit
But it is, and it's audience score is lower than Suicide Squad
>b-but cinemascore!
Nice sample of 200 people you got there kid

Again if your movie sucked so hard that it is pissing off your audiences in droves that is the movie's problem, not the audience's problem.

I'd tell you to fuck off to Reddit with your bullshit, but apparently even they hated this shitshow.

I gave it two stars, and I'd place the entertainment value between the Phantom Menace and the Christmas special. The special effects were good, but the writing leaves me suspecting that the writer had never seen a Star Wars film. The only scene that I like was when it is reveled that the Jedi texts were on the Falcon before Yoda trolled Luke by burning the tree.

It's like game reviews. Game review sites desperately dicksuck games they are paid to dicksuck, regardless of the quality, like with ME3 etc. Then the fans of the franchise get ahold of it and kick up a nerd ruckus.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. I thought it was pretty shit aside from visuals, though.

Again, CinemaScore does an actual scientific poll that studios use judge film reception. Online RT reviews don't say shit which is why RT isn't used desu studios to anticipate reactions to a film.

There are little MLP films on RT that have like 86% from viewers. It's not exactly an unbiased sample.

>Thinking a fucking frog is a hate symbol

You don't want me to start showing you movies with A/+A scores in that 200 people sampled meme page. Trust me, you really don't

The MLP movie was actually pretty damn good, though. I had to take my nieces 3 times and didn't even mind.

It's not pissing off the audience though, it's pissing off hardcore Star Wars fanboys.

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

You really should if the argument is whether audiences liked it or not. I'm not talking whether or not a film is great, just whether most people enjoyed it. And most people are clearly enjoying this star wars.

Why aren't those audiences outweighing the fanboys? Are you saying that there are more autistic fanboys than those normie audiences that currently are downvoting this movie below Suicide Squad?

Solid 6/10 or 7/10 movie IMO. 8/10 if you don't really analyse it.

all the audience reviews I can see are made by accounts who haven't reviewed anything other than TLJ. Really activates the old almond

>Abandoned subplots
>Low-brow conveyance of plot on-par with a mid-2000's teen soap opera
>The one person who could see the good in what was the most hated and feared man in the galaxy contemplates killing his own nephew as a child while he mopes and bitches on a rock
>Left a map to himself for no apparent reason
>Hyped-up bad guy is tossed out like a bitch with no explanation of his motivations or reason for being where he is
>Apparently the destruction of Starkiller Base had absolutely no affect on the First Order
>???
>Profit

No, it's the fans who are wrong.

IMDB hates it too. The user score will probably drop as more people see it.
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_3

Most people don't give a shit about reviewing a film on RT or Metacritic. It's pointless and a waste of time. They saw TLJ and though it was nothing special, but pretty entertaining. That's the end of that. I know that I've personally never rated anything on either site.

A fanboy that grew up on Star Wars films and feels personally attacked would give a shit.

> it is reveled that the Jedi texts were on the Falcon before Yoda trolled Luke by burning the tree.
It was revealed much later after Yoda burned the tree. Luke died thinking that thousands of years of jedi knowledge were burned.

>Dear Luke Skywalker

>I have known you my entire life and last night I didn't recognize you. They have stripped you of all your prestige and turned you into a grumpy old man. You have destroyed Death Stars, brought back into the light Darth Vader and beaten the most powerful Sith Lord ever.

>Last night I watched you Milk a sea cow and throw over your should the light saber which once belonged to your father. The one attached to the hand you lost..

>The last jedi destroyed amazing story arcs which we have spent the last two years debating and 30 years dreaming out -Who is Snoke... doesn't matter -Who are Rey's parents.... doesn't matter -who are the knight of Ren... doesn't matter Who is captain phasma.... doesn't matter

>And most importantly will Master Jedi Luke Skywalker pick up a light saber and show us what it means to be a Jedi.... guess what it doesn't matter.

>This movie broke my heart.

Fuck Kathleen Kennedy.

> Half the audience isn't the audience.
> Half the audience is hardcore fans.
> Half the audience isn't the real audience because their opinion hurts your feefees.
> Implying.

>half the audience

But hardcore Star Wars fans aren't half the audience. I bet a majority of people haven't even seen the first films. They know Luke and Leia from pop culture.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Look at the actual polls that the actual studios use to judge reception.

This is a viral campaign for RT

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

This, use the polls this shill tells you to instead of the ones with hundreds of thousands of votes.

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

>too
It's the same dedicated retards voting on both sites.

You're mistakenly thinking they only shat on old Star Wars characters and didn't also ignore most of the plot of TFA as they butchered the new ones too.
It's a mediocre film regardless of Star Wars history.

My review would be one of them. No other movie I paid to see, had ever offended me so much that I'd have bothered to review it. Are you expecting me to pay to see a film I wouldn't watch for free, and then review it? If they had shown Leia's Mary Poppins flight in the trailer's I would have known not to pay to see it.

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

So they aren't bots then. You know, because bots don't write reviews. Damn you shills should really make up your mind here

> hardcore fans aren't half the audience
Exactly. This movie pissed off far more than "muh hardcore fans."

>If you click the names of the people giving .5 stars or 1 star, 99.99% of them are new accounts with TLJ being their only review.
Nothing wrong with that. I was so fucking livid, i went through the trouble to reg the account and rate it a 1.

It doesn't deserve any more.

Now this is bait.

>56%

THAT OLD FAMILIAR STING

fuck old geezers and their stupid sense of what is sacred or important
you don't need them, or anything

its like poetry

Only look at the really long ones, since that's the best way to tell what is or isn't a bot.

The long ones all hate it.

I can't even find a single positive review that says anything they specifically liked aside from some nebulous concept of the film being "different".

TRY TO KILL IT ALL AWAY