Wonder what she would look like with an afro

gotta love the mice

because pidge is best girl 10/10
>tfw no qt tomboy nerd gf

Because she's the best.

Paladins' day-off episode when?

>no qt tomboy nerd gf
>tfw those don't actually exist

>Who is your favourite Voltron girl, and why is it Pidge?

>implying that in Voltron there is a big choice of cute girls

I'm going to miss her when she dies, and Matt replaces her on the team.

Thread is dead like Thace

Then Shiro x Matt shipping can finally happen in the series

Wonder why this hasn't been uploaded somewhere yet

>coma, MIA, dead, dead, dead

Being a Galrafag is suffering

Discuss.

Daily reminder that Pidge ran away from home leaving her mother with nothing to live for.

Romelle is inevitable.

We have until September to hold onto our remaining Galra.

I will clutch them hard to my chest. Hopefully Kolivan will be okay.

I want Bara to be okay. He's the one I'm afraid is going to die in the most dramatic manner.

>pidge turns into vivian

Yeah. Hopefully Eyebrows makes it out okay too. I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst, since the Galra, both good and bad, are little more than cannon fodder in this show.

Why are the species with the highest death potential also the most interesting?

>>Pidge
>>girl
I want Tumblr to leave.

This is probably the worst bait I've seen in a while. No effort whatsoever.

Because we can see their beauty behind the stuffy uniforms and shady oppressive history.

So far Eyebrows hasn't done much but stand around. I wonder what his role will be in the next season. Considering he was facepalming at the movies leads me to believe he's a very SRS BZN sort of guy.

Yeah, I hope he turns out to be capable and he does some cool stuff. He just has that serious face too, all we had to do was look at the screencap and go "Yep, that's the serious one".

>you can actually see his eyebrows sticking out from behind, even in a shot this far away

C-cute!

Eyebrows is underrated cute.

I'm not so sure he's underrated in these threads, anons always talk about him

Underrated in the fandom. He has very, very little art. But then again, the Galra are underrated in general compared to the paladins.

So far we've speculated that she could be Romelle or Lance's ayy lmao girlfriend, any chances she could be Merla?

>Implying people only shitpost on Sup Forums rather than going to their jobs
You'll have to wait a bit user, then it will be booming

Only because we are shameless Galrafags. I love him though. The facepalm made me love him even more.

I want to touch his sideburns. They look silky.

Also, have a cute Bara.

I have the impretion that only women come to these threads.

iirc we did a poll? it was mostly women. there are some guys.

>go into shatt tag
>all these shallurafags jumping ship to shatt now

Please no.

I can't help but to think it's funny. Here's to hoping Romelle looks nothing like Allura and is lighter.

They were waiting for the first "legal" ship to latch onto.

>inb4 Matt confirmed for teen

There's fans who are in denial that the screencap leak was real.

I hope Matt dies.

I hope Matt takes Lance's place on the team.

>shatt shipping gets underway
>shiro confirmed for a teen again by writers
>matt's age is 21
>violent tumblr implosion

I mean, it was leaked in a very stupid way, I understand if some chose to be skeptical. No one expected a VA to drop such a heavy spoiler out of sheer idiocy.

It was probably orchestrated to drum up more excitement for the show and distract the fandom from pic related by giving them something else to fap over. We can probably expect some more "leaks" over the coming months.

>If you love the space mice as much as I do, then you’ll love the idea of space mice cupcakes.

>I found this idea on how to make mousy looking cupcakes, and I imagine it wouldn’t be hard to add a bit of food colouring to the icing to have it match the mice’s colours. Then just get a bag of multicoloured mini marshmallows for the ears and you should be set. With a box of cake mix and a can of regular icing and then anyone can make these.

>Tip: When using canned icing to decorate that involves candies DO NOT get whipped icing since in my experience it’s not stiff enough to stick candies on. I had a sad experience of making pumpkin looking cupcakes only for the candies to slowly fall off.

>So, just get a can of regular icing that is NON-WHIPPED and then make it stiffer by adding ½ - 1 cup of icing sugar and then use a mixer to blend it together. When you’re able to have peaks from in the icing and they stay there, that’s a sign you’ve added enough icing sugar.

>Mouse Cupcakes

>To decorate:

>Frost the cupcakes. Top each with 1 halved marshmallow (cut-side up) sprinkled with pink decorating sugar (for the ears), 2 miniature chocolate chips (for the eyes), 1 peanut butter chip (for the nose), and 6 chocolate sprinkles (for the whiskers).

I don't know what they can spoil that'd get everyone buzzing. The next "leaked" image should be a Bara/Throk kiss from AJ to hit that nice tumblr/co angle.

>Throk/Bara kissing
Dear Lord I need this.

Unless I hear some of AJ's other work, I still don't think he is Lotor. The video retweeted had Throk speaking.

Come on guys, it's Friday and we had that Matt leak. Look alive!

I'm up for Galraposting if you are.

The fandom is going crazy over the leak.
I don't season 2 in its entirety got this much hype.

>being a homosexual male
>discovers voltron cause friend said that pidge looks like me
>start watching series, looks cool and the pairings a top tier.
>start looking for fanart
>revealed that pidge is a girl
so conflicted rn since I can't insert myself into pidges perspective

I'm personally not impressed with the leak? Like in terms of spoilerability it's on the low spectrum for me. We all knew Matt was with rebels. Seeing him man up is expected. Anyone that assumed Shiro was dead is retarded. Same for the astral plane theorists that took it seriously.

At best it lets me know that Romelle could be coming sooner than expected.

You brought it on yourself with your sodomy.

But if I can insert myself into perspective of a homosexual woman, so should you be able to insert yourself into persective of a straight one.

So, this is Matt? Is there anything else to it?

Just wanted to write the same about leak. This is quite predictable. This fandom is just going crazy over everything connected to the show.

not as easily as before tho

do you actually look like pidge?

be my bf?

>giving a tomboy long hair
Absolutely disgusting, completely unfapable, 0/10.

>space mice cupcakes
>mice aren't listed in ingredients
Hmmm

Maybe you should go find a dude who will insert himself into you instead of inserting yourself into cartoon characters

R-rude

What you see is what you get. Matt is less wimpy, fights with the rebels. Reunites with Shiro. It killed some theories, but didn't reveal anything unexpected.

He'll probably die heroically now.

It's fine. I wanted to out in my two cents on the fandom freaking out about it. I'm huge on conspiracy and speculation, but I like to think I am fairly rational.

I've seen people making paragraphs worth of speculation over that pic alone.

Maybe I've been watching enough cartoons or because I grew up with DotU, but some if the "revealed" content isn't that shocking for me.

Zarkon-Alfor baby momma love triangle would anger me though.

>Pidge tries to find proofs that her dad and brother are still alive
>She finds out that she's right
>But neither her brother or father will return to home - they will all die before war ends
I want to see this.

>new leak
>Lance holding hands with an ayylmao

It'd greatly amuse me to watch the fandom struggle to justify why they're just "friendly" without context 'til September.

>do you actually look like pidge?
not /soc/ here, but if i let my hair grow and cut my beard, kinda?

Sup Forums is rule 63, again.

I do too, but man that would break her. It'd be like she lost them twice.

She could use some breaking. I'd prefer Matt turning evil though.

>I've seen people making paragraphs worth of speculation over that pic alone.
I never understand people who write big texts only to speculate about minor character details which don't make any sense.
>Zarkon-Alfor baby momma love triangle would anger me though.
This would be weird. But this crap didn't happen even in Golion, did it? Anyway, I doubt that writers will add this soap opera.
>content isn't that shocking for me.
I don't even remember any really shocking content in VLD. The only thing which was unexpected for me is when king Lubos was revealed as a shit character. That's it.

How about, the dad dies and Matt turns evil because of it. Kind of like a grey-evil though. I can imagine him thinking there's no hope of fighting back and going along with the empire will keep people from dying.

Nah you don't look like pidge really, you look like steve merchant. Nice try

I know, but I like drama so much and their death scene can easily become the best in the whole show. Just imagine Pidge's or Shiro's despair in that moment.

do you actually think anyone on Sup Forums gets laid?
I actually laughed out loud, he doesn't look half bad. would do dad/10, but I'm desperate so... haha

you look more like ginger lance imo

Hey, you're pretty cute! I think you could pull off a handsome Pidge cosplay with a shave and the right hair styling/accessories.

Post pics if you do. I trap cosplay of a reverse trap sounds good.

Just photoshopped it haha
have exams next week but her sweater is easy make, so around the weekend then.

>Lotor
Hm, writers said that they will change Lotor's personality. I wonder how now. Will he become Zuko v.2.0?

So Shiro is confirmed to still be alive then?

I want Pidge to be recognized for how dashingly handsome she is, but now her stupid dumb identical hot brother will take that spotlight, and she'll be more cutesified than ever

I mean when she puts on her armor she looks just as hot as Keith

>shiro dying
>the most popular character among kids who actually buy the merch
>showrunners said specifically they dont like tragic shit
Don't be a goof.

This holy shit

I hope Matt keeps growing his hair though

The baby momma drama theory came after the After Buzz interview with the showrunners. Something they had said and it seemed like it was a joke comment from the showrunners' behalf but you know some of these dumbasses. There are still people that took the Tenchi comment seriously even though it was an incest joke.

Even ignoring all this , did you really think he was gonna die by disappearing off screen?

A lot of anons already want her girlier with long hair and shit. Matt will take over in arts, since Pidge was always more of a mascot-of-whatever-you-want.

They do, user. They do, and it's as awesome as you'd imagine.

Keep looking!

Yeah, but they don't like degenerates.

>that art

Disgusting

Some of them do. Just gotta find one who's into the same weird shit as you.

It took me more than thirty years to find my qt tomboy gf, but it was worth the wait and the heartache getting here.

Wrong, because many of them are degenerates.

Mice a best.

Not soon enough.

You shut your whore mouth!

At least you know you aren't too butch!

Those are not cuties anymore generally. Nerdy yes, male yes, but not cute.

I will never leave ship.

>shatt
This series has the stupidest fucking ship names and I've seen some dumbass Pokemon ship names in my day.

I feel like only the very few quality shallurafags are left after the teenage allura purge. All the Klance fans who pretended to love it are busy trying to shoehorn Allura and Shiro into different ships now to shit up your fandom.

No they don't, they're a male fantasy. At least where I live.

Even Maro would've been more acceptable.

Do you guys think the showrunners ever feel deep regret at the terrible fandom that's sprung up for their show? Now their VAs can't even talk about harmless shit or ship without getting 50 teenagers harassing them.