Songbird

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-roster-leak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jedah
Sounds like BS
>spidey and venom
This reeks of BS

Why would anyone want Leon instead of Chris, Jill, or literally any RE representative?

>Jedah
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEES-

Nevermind, you're probably right.

>Venom
Eddie please if ever

>Kamala
kek

>Songbird
Come on, OP. A character that niche and fan favorite won't get in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't RE4 the most loved/popular game in the series?(seriously do correct me, I'm not actually a fan of the RE series so I don't know)

>spidey and venom
>This reeks of BS
?

>Songbird

yeah right, like Marvel would ever pull the trigger on a big push for her.

>Dante
>turns out to be DONTE
Greatest fear right there

@91719229
You're not even worth the (You), you faggot

DmC was such a disaster for them that Capcom never re-used Donte for anything.
All their latest promos, crossover, etc have been using DMC1/3 Dante.
I assume it's also so that they can use DMC3 Vergil.

Overall, yes. By the hardcore fans, no. Most people either like 1-3 the most and consider 4-6 the departure of what made the series good. Casuals will say 4 is the best though.

Anyways, Jill has already been in 2 out of 3 MvC games and is probably the most liked Protagonist of RE. Chris was in MvC3 only but also has a pretty huge fanbase because nostalgia (RE1), memes (RE5), or just because he is the bigger badass between him and Leon.

Next RE game is the remake of 2

Not gonna happen, but it'd be cool to have Lucas Baker in there.
Just imagine, all those campy silly-looking motherfuckers and then there's this psychopath fucking shit up.

why spiderman is still popular, I just hope it's not Miles, or if they do bring miles in they bring peter with him, miles can be a bit slower and do venom shock like blanca.

Where's Hulk?
Where's Thor?

Reeks of fake.

There had sure as fuck be more than this. 24 characters is basically a demo for a game like this. If Capcom isn't going to release full games then no one's going to buy them.

>Amaterasu is my main and one of my favorite vidya characters of all time
>she'll never get in this, and her being in MvC3 was just a fluke that will never happen again
Why must I suffer like this, Sup Forums?

Rumor is low 30's like base MvC3

So they can sell the rest as DLC.

They tried using Donte once.
Hopefully that will be the only time, but Capcom's done stupid decisions before.

>not a single black superhero

god bless based japs!

You need some glasses dude

>Jedah
No fucking way. I'll believe it when I see screenshots. This is just a fucking cocktease.

>Venom
>Dr. Octopus
>Songbird
top kek

>Songbird

>Frank West
why?

That game was made for Sony to shill upcoming PS3 titles at the time like DmC and Metal Gear Rising.

Nintendo's guilty of the same thing in Smash but nowhere near the extent of Sony

>Black Panther
Also War Machine was in the first Marvel vs. Capcom.

>Songbird

Here's your (you)

>NeoBARF

SHAME ON YOU nuMALE!
SHAME ON YOOOOOUUU!

> 24 characters is basically a demo

bigger rosters =/= better game, get that through your head.

>they literally leaked this game in the first place
Whatever you say, little cuck.

>Originally Posted by Ryce
>Most of what I know is mentioned by Rikurikumore, but there’s also a lot of stuff he’s saying that I haven’t heard, so I can’t say if he’s legit or not. He hasn’t outright contradicted any of the info I was given, though.
The plot thickens

They're pushing Venom because of the new comic series and they tried to put in Doc Ock last time.

>Hunter from Monster Hunter
Too generic
>Captain Commando
Too obscure

black panther, war machine, storm ...

go back to pol

All MonHun Hunter isn't really generic. The male Rathalos armor or female Kirin armor would be very recognizable, as would their oversized weapons.

>Overall, yes.

Literally all you needed in your post because the rest is meaningless.

> they're pushing venom because of the new comic series

MvC3 was 2010-2011 when Flash Venom was in full swing, so throw that brilliant speculation out.

>go back to pol

Leaf?

Marvel wanted to push Flash Venom, but Capcom wanted Eddie Brock, so there was no compromise.

Now that Eddie is Venom again, there's no more conflict. Not to mention that there's a new movie coming out.

Why the teeny ass roster

Because the only reason MvC2's roster was so big because half the roster were pulled from Street Fighter Alpha and Children of the Atom, and 3 was made during the period when Capcom had all that SF4 money to burn.

>Songbird

Don't get my hopes up OP.

>strong female character
>is a fan favorite
>isn't living in the shadow of another hero
>marvel shoves her in a closet and pushed other female characters that no one cares about

Honestly, I never understood this.

That better not be the whole lineup, holy shit.

Shut the hell up, Boco.

>Power creep due to waifuism liked by a few vocal people that doesn't work with the characters Marvel is pushing, and is an old character.

Because new characters catch interest better than old C/D listers with no social political hook or relation to existing A-listers.

Or at least that's what Marvel thinks.

Why can't I ever have Jon Talbain?

Is shitposting your thing?
Just wanna know if I should filter you out

I hear ya.

His kind of fanbase isn't the one that will buy merchandise of the character.

It's not so much that he shitposts, he just has awful, awful opinions.

Why the fuck are people assuming this is the entire roster? Where has it been said this is the entire roster?

Because of all the fun combos, and downloadable costumes.

Johnny Storm DLC fucking WHEN?

>No Shulky
>No Jack
I know that's bullshit but I believe it

The monster hunter team has gone on record as NEVER allowing a hunter in any crossovers as that dilutes how its just you or your avatar, and has always offered a monster or felyne instead

this is bs sorry everyone

also leon, a guy who has not been a main character for 4 games now, over the new lead or the villain or chris.

not really as far as info from the devs go is that
they wanted snake and konami thought an mgs rep would be good but only to promote rising
capcom marketing team demanded it be Donte.

The funny thing is even though they demanded those characters superbot was not allowed to know or spoil any details of either game so both their movesets are based solely on the demos of their games

The faster you can buy the Fantastic4 license from Fox and give the license back to Marvel, the faster it'll happen

Ryce said he barely knows anyone in the roster so unless he leaked more then the roster he may have gotten lucky and picked characters that ryce knew.

iirc he said he knew 12 characters so that means this guy got 12 right at least but I am going with he is lucky because there is no way a hunter is getting in the game

He's covered wars you know.

Almost no villains?

Captain Hydra is right there in the op

>Come on, OP. A character that niche and fan favorite won't get in.
Literally all MvC titles have niche characters.

X-men: Spiral
MSH - Shuma Gorath
MvSF - Blackheart
MvC1 - USAgent, Devilot, Saki, Shadow (all assists admittedly, you could argue War Machine and Jin are fairly obscure too)
MvC2 - Hayato, Marrow, Son Son, Amingno
MvC3 - Taskmaster, Modok, Rocket Racoon (this was four years before GotG came out), Nova, Iron Fist, Red Armer

Seth Killian straight up said with MvC3, they feel like niche characters are part of Vs tradition, which is why they added Modok.

Marvel seems very interested in Thunderbolts lately and there are Phase 4 rumors, so I honestly think she's got a strong shot.

>Sees thread
>huh
>Goes for a quick Google
>Nothing much
>One article though

gamerant.com/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-roster-leak/

Blah blah blah, words everywhere, tl;dr and all that

>article making it sound like this is being presented as the full roster even though it's just a list of characters that have been mentioned
For what purpose?

Spiral, Blackheart, USAgent, Hayato, Marrow, Taskmaster, Modok, Nova, Iron Fist, and Red Arremer either were relevant at the time or considered someone important at the time. Especially Marrow because the EiC was somehow convinced she would be the next Wolverine and shilled her everywhere.

How the hell were Taskmaster, MODOK, and Iron Fist relevant or important at the time of 3? Iron Fist didn't even have a book anymore.

Secret Avengers

Not him, but Iron Fist was in Bendis' Avengers, Taskmaster had a mini and was showing up in a lot of places after his time in the Initiative, and MODOK was an editor's favorite character IIRC

Iron Fist was never a Secret Avenger, and Taskmaster and MODOK didn't join until a couple of years after.

>and MODOK was an editor's favorite character IIRC
That's not being relevant or important, user specifically said MODOK was.

its Capcom, so we can safely say IT IS the launch lineup, and the next 35 characters will be paid DLC.

Different times.

>female Kirin armor
I'd rather see superior female Hermitaur armor.

Song bird

I'm happy

So are they going to bleed us with paid DLC/fight """money""" characters like SFV or will there actually be a decent base lineup of characters?

Usually I'd go with the more cynical answer, but I am hoping they learned their lesson after the flop that was SFV.

>charging money for characters that are in the main story
>charging money for characters you play as in the main story
>charging money for fucking Guile and Balrog

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

There's zero chance Spidey isn't in

>mfw Viewtiful Joe is in NEVER EVER tier

>Rocket Racoon & Groot
Fucking knew it.

>Ms. Marvel
Nice.

>Dante
>Frank West
>Dr. Strange
>Rocket and Groot
Not surprised to be honest
>Jedah
Holy fuck YES!

Yes, they were considered important to the team because they wanted a mix of popular with niche.

After the japanese team randomly saw a picture of SG and put him in MSH, it's actual tradition.

And regardless, Songbird is more popular than practically all those characters at the time they debuted.

Songbird isn't popular though.

USAgent is basically a color swap

Again, more popular than Shuma, Rocket and Modok.

The Thunderbolts in general seem to be of interest at Marvel right now, especially on Avengers Assemble. Songbird is the face of Thunderbolts. Its not rocket science here.

Rocket Raccoon was in a movie.

And just where in the fuck is bestgirl?

She was the 7th most voted character in the UMvC3 japanese poll.

>Jedah
Calling BS, there's no way they'd put a non-waifu Darkstalker in. Especially since it would cause all the millennials who only know the series from crossovers to suddenly discover after 20 years that it's not just animu girl weebshit but an actual legitimate, interesting fighting game series, so suddenly there'd be tons more demand for a new Darkstalkers and Capcom would be swamped with yet another angry fanbase demanding one of their dead IPs be resurrected.

>Amingo
He was an OC. He literally was made just for MvC2.

Darkstalkers 4, actually. So was Ruby Heart.

Then it got scrapped, so they just took what they had and slapped it into MvC2.

>Nintendo's guilty of the same thing in Smash
I can only think of Greninja and that was like what, a year after XY came out?

The answer is right in front of you. Was in Onimusha Souls already.

And Jedah is a bit too gory for what is probably going to be a 'T' game.

>no zero
It's shit