APOLOGIEZE

youtube.com/watch?v=FQDoDKeBvdA

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

To save you a click, it's female and transexual

>MTV popcorn awards

meanwhile

>The film garnered numerous accolades after its release. Star Wars won six competitive Academy Awards at the 50th Academy Awards: Best Art Direction, Best Costume Design, Best Film Editing, Best Original Score, Best Sound and Best Visual Effects. A Special Achievement for Sound Effects Editing went to sound designer Ben Burtt[180] and a Scientific and Engineering Award went to John Dykstra for the development of the Dykstraflex Camera (shared with Alvah J. Miller and Jerry Jeffress, who were both granted for the engineering of the Electronic Motion Control System).[181] Additional nominations included Alec Guinness for Best Actor in a Supporting Role, which went to Jason Robards for Julia and George Lucas for Best Original Screenplay, Best Director, and Best Picture

Rip in peace her career

wtf i love daisy now

Wtf I love daisy now

>ove daisy now
I kek'd

wtf I'm going to go watch Dsnee's The Last Jedi in theatres now

BASED.

But she corrected herself ?

RIP Daisy

So is she still going to be in 9?

What career? She knows she's done after Star Wars.

wtf im going to watch TFA then TLJ RIGHT NOW

I hope she becomes a competitive power lifter

im sorry mrs ridley

no no no, you're mistaken
she says the movie is representative to all genders, but then corrects herself and says it represents specifically two genders, since there are "only" two genders in the movie.

Now that women are turning against the trans scam, how long until it becomes illegal to chemically castrate children?

These people are autistic mongos, they think she meant that 2 genders are all the genders there are, of course that isn't what she meant.

I hope she becomes my waif.

WTF I LOVE REY NOW

so what did she mean

this lol how did the autists here not understand that

Ehm, what's it to you?

that it was incorrect to say it was representative to all genders, since only two genders were in it.

she doesn't say that there are only 2 genders
she corrects herself when saying that the film represented *all* genders--it only represented 2

basically this

>not accepting my identifying as a wiccan AT-ST

(((you))) don't know wha't she actually meant

WTF, I love Daisy NOW?

Dude she meant that 2 genders are represented in the film and not trannies and other shit.
She was referencing the literal content of the movies but was being considerate to trannies and whoever else.
I'm not a big tranny supporter at all, but that's the situation about what she meant.

I'd be so pissed off I came across a gender queer in real life. The only tolerable deviation from reality is when it's a passable trap like Baily Jay.

Lmao. The flack she's going to get for misspeaking is never going to end. She'll be alt-right in 6 months.

Yep. 99.99% of people can be described as being one of two genders. 00.01% are in between, and most of those in between want to not be in between.

first post best post

IT'S OVER NOW MARY SUE WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE SJW AND THEY CAN'T DO SHIT!

She is objectively wrong, though. Gender is a bullshit word engineered to subvert the idea of biological sex, which there are only two of.

/thread

>two genders

It's not the 1930's anymore. Science has found that the binary gender system is absolutely false.

DAISY YES!!!

And they are?

ZX and XX? Large haploid gametes and small diploid gametes? Warmed eggs or not warmed eggs?

ah yes, science

ADAM and EVE

NOT ADAM AND STEVE

Bruh

Ah. So those with an odd number of ribs and those with an even number of ribs.

she didnt say there were two genders, she said the movie represented two genders .
also who came up with the retarded notion that movies should 'represent' ? movies are meant to engage us , theyre not our fucking parlament.

>movies are meant to engage us , theyre not our fucking parlament
Can this be sticky?

>that movies should 'represent' ? movies are meant to engage us

And you feel you cannot engage with someone who isn't represented as being like you?

Is Down's Syndrome also its own gender then?

You wont feel anger, you will feel pity.

No.

>All genders
>All races
>All ages
Wow... so the ones that don't show up don't matter? There are definitely types in all those categories that do not ffs.

hello from 2 years ago

no person in a movie has or will ever be 'like me' and i cant see why you would even want that .

>it's another inane Sup Forums thread full of confusion and autism

I feel bad for making fun of her now :(

XY XX. Male and female.

Then how do you engage with anyone in any media?

user was talking about something innate and biological, that's only in mammals. And it's not how it's defined in mammals either.

TWO GENDERS
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TERMS

LIBKEKS B T F O

Well, two genders as in boy, girl, and an identification that is neither, thus not a gender

maybe she meant the genders portrayed in the movie?

is she, dare i say it, /ourgirl/?

>all genders
>well...two genders

What possessed her to say that, fucking arsehole

The Russians hacked her brain.

i dont engage them the media is meant to engage me . when i marathon LOTR extended for the 10th time i feel deeply engaged despite not being a hobbit .

She’s alluding to the fact that Disney hasn’t included mentally ill dick cutters in Stah Wah yet

kek

I don't understand her accent.
Does she say "a movie that represents all genders, two genders, all racist and all ageist"?

2 genders doesn't mean it's wrong to be transgender though, she simply filtered out the other tumblr genders.

Engaged by what?

no no no

Thats problematic.

BASED AS FUCK

Are you guys pretending to be retarded? The video is old.

Not soon enough.
In 50 years I hope people look back on this era with complete and utter disgust for the kind of degenerate shit we not only allow, but actively encourage.

Is she /our girl/?

>when i marathon LOTR extended for the 10th time
Is this supposed to be an accomplishment?

In fifty years nobody will be able to find out if you transitioned and nobody will care.

the story, the cinematography, the acting .
why the fuck would watching movies be 'an accomplishment' ?

Fucking retard, she literally complains with that comment, that there were no more genders in the film, only 2

all these buttblasted fags lmao
stop cutting yourselves and maybe youll achieve something

>the story, the cinematography, the acting

But only when it contains representations like you. Since movies have always represented people I have to assume you don't like it when the representations change.

>implying she knows every gender of every alien in the movie

for instance, one of the aliens on Canto Bight comes from a genderless race, and another has 17 genders they can switch between at will

How simple does it have to be put?

Don't need to be an autistic to figure out there's nothing more complicated behind what she said.

She clearly said and meant what she said. And she even turned it into a joke, either by design or by accident, though likely by accident.

She has already starred in two huge films, so she can afford to be a little more straightforward without a fear of loosing her career because of it.