ITT: Episodes that pissed you off to no end

ITT: Episodes that pissed you off to no end

I've been disappointed by plenty of episodes, but Korra is the only show that has actually made me angry. The last few episodes of the first season had so much bullshit: Amon's backstory, the murder-suicide, Korra getting her bending back, all of it was terrible. Season 2 was even worse, but by that point I simply didn't care.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!

I

>Lets convince these mind fragments to not do the one thing they were designed to do and have them talk to each other instead when they're literally brain damaged with only small fragments of their being left

Steven Universe died with the cluster for me

samurai jack episodes 4 and 5.

TOLD

They weren't really designed to do anything though, the idea was just when they woke up and tried to form Earth would be destroyed, it's more "let's put the bottle of nitroglycerin in the paint shaker" and less "grow, expand, explode".

Stay triggered while i'm enjoying the end of my childhood show.

4 was great.

5 felt rushed

YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT

Did you dislike it because Auther did nothing wrong?

>WAAAH! WAAAH! STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE! WAAAH!

>DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT MY DRINK

what happened in this episode

Arnold and Gerald trip on acid.

this episode and the one where they go to e3. Man that made me sperg hard.

I'll never understand why the people who hated Korra watched so much of it.

Iggy (the guy in the bunny pajamas) didn't come to school and Arnold was told to bring his school work to him, Arnold catches Iggy in said pajamas and Iggy makes him swear no to tell anyone.
Arnold is later talking with Stinky and Sid and they, by some magical chance, guess that Iggy was in the bunny pj's, they tell the whole school and Iggy blames Arnold (even thought he didn't say a dam thing).
Arnold tries to get Iggy to like him again by doing all of his chores for what seems like a year, Arnold asks again and Iggy give him the bunny pjs and Arnold has to walk from his house to the other side of the street and back, while everyone (including news reporters) watches and laughs. Iggy overhears Stinky and Sid about how they were the ones who did it and now Iggy is begging for Arnold's forgiveness.

Longer than most but I wanted to give the full story.

Dipper and Mabel vs the Future & Weirdmageddon Part 2 and this is coming from someone who was a big fucking Mabel fan I was betrayed boyos I'll never fucking forgive

>It smells like an Ed

MMDW

>let's turn everyone into cunts: the episode

I wonder if anyone else remembers this Adventure Time episode

>fuck you dad I bought your house now go get a real job

Bitch, he helped save the world like 5 times you're fucking telling him to go get a real job? Fuck off you prick, I hated Jake's kid this episode. Plus he fucked up Finn's life too when Finn didn't do anything to deserve it.

Not him, but it's more of.. They loved the aspect of it, but the asspulls were bullshit; so they hate that aspect that something they liked was ruined by said asspull. Reminds me a lot of Homestuck, and how a lot of people hated where the direction of the comic was going, but people stayed anyways hoping it'll either : 1.) get better/ get fixed 2.) see the slow avalanche crashing down knowing that it's about to fall into a town but stays anyways because they want to watch the show and get pissed that something they like is getting fucked in slow motion right in front of them

so annoyed I forgot image

>Wha-
>But I didnt-
>I was just-
>OH WHYYY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO MEEEE.

Iggy wears bunny PJs, Arnold promises to not tell anyone, instead two people somehow figured out Iggy wears PJs and told the whole school so Iggy held a grudge on Arnold for months. In the end he made Arnold wear the bunny suit so they would be even, Iggy realized Arnold was innocent but it was too late and the entire town came to laugh at Arnold for some reason.

I think after the episode the creator decided to remove Iggy from every episode so he'll have no more speaking roles and demoted to a silent background character.

You can tell a lot about people by who they think was in the right in this episode

It's Arthur's parents

That dick got what he deserved.

Jake was too nice on him

If that episode had ended before Bloo opened his big mouth I wouldn't have been so pissed off.

>have a hot buzzword while I enjoy my anger

I fucking hate that episode. I didn't get Jake's kid's problem? Jake has a home, buttloads of treasure and takes care of Finn while frequently saving Ooo from all sorts of shit. Was he jealous of Jake's freewheeling life?

>literally the whole fucking worlds is ending
>entire human race is going to go extinct

>Mabel refuses to help stop it out of pure spite because her brother got friends other than her
>selfish cunt would rather just wait out the end of the world in hedonism

>that special episode where spongebob just wanted to learn to fly
fucking bikini bottom's population deserves to get decimated

Boys of Bummer

Whobob Whatpants from Spongebob Squarepants.
Everyone was such a jerk to Spongebob in this episode. He did make mistakes, but their anger at him was too extreme.

Jake had like 5 minutes of bonding with his kids, most of it being failed attempts at replicating his mother. Then he just abandoned them and Rainicorn to go live in a tree.

Imagine if you were 12 and your dad abandoned you to live in your treehouse and play with the neighbor's kid the rest of your life. Wouldn't you be just a bit bitter?

>It's an 'Asshole gets away with everything' episode

At least 'It Smells Like an Ed' ended with Jimmy getting hurt. Bendy was a little shit.

>What's that Arthur a kid known to be a bully punched you for no reason? Well now you know how it feels, even though DW broke your model plane

Not Sup Forums but
>The episode of The Twilight Zone where that nerd just wanted to fucking read a book for once
>That other episode where people shit on the guy who was stranded on a meteor for 30 years with nothing but a robot, then acted shocked and confused when he didn't want to leave her behind
or who could forget
>The one where some old guy gets addicted to gambling in Las Vegas and starts going crazy, but everyone acts like he's the villain

Every Star Wars Rebels episode that didn't have Rex, battle droids or any other reference to the Clone wars era.

Why is Patrick such a piece of shit?

Because they wanted to see what the ATLA creators thought happened afterwards, no matter how flawed their vision may have been. It makes creating your own ideas much more interesting too.

retard doesn't meet halfway

Yep, demoted to background, a fate worse then death.

For how shitty AT's writing has become, I love the unique dynamic Jake and his kids have just because Jake is on the list of shittiest fathers of Sup Forums.

Hell no. The one where Spongebob flies is such a fucking pisstake.

I fucking hate the residents of Bikini Bottom so much.

But Jake tried so hard to be a dad. That's what pissed me off the most. He spent around a few weeks with the kids, then they all hit maturity and moved out. Jake did his job as a parent. He raised them to go off on their own (except TV the fucking neet). Also the writers randomly cranked up his immaturity whenever he's with KKW.

Like, in the episodes with Viola and Charlie he actually acts like a parent a lot more, or at the least has maturity. With Kim episodes he's just "shenanigans time lmao".

Barthood from The Simpsons.
Seeing Bart neglected so much made me so angry

Is that the episode where lisa gets a restraining order and pokes him with a 100 foot stick constantly because that pissed me off and i only saw it once as a kid

This episode was great, WTF are you talking about?

to be fair he DID owe them favors

Jake spent their entire childhood with them, they just happen to age super fast. The children left on their own terms when they felt they were ready to live on their own.

No, but that episode also pisses me off.
Barthood shows Bart's life from childhood to adulthood where he's constantly stuck in Lisa's shadow

No he didn't

The Red Throne

woosh

They never helped him get airborn, in fact they mocked him for even trying and then tried to attack him. Fuck the townspeople.

Because I thought that maybe, just maybe they could salvage it.

Granted that last one "The Fever" is a pretty shit episode overall. The others can be a bit cruel, but I chalk "The Lonely" up to us having a very different cultural understanding of artificial intelligence now than we did in 1959.

There are two types of Patricks, funny dumbass and jerk dumbass

This is funny dumbass.

>selfish cunt would rather just wait out the end of the world in hedonism
I mean, isn't that what we're all doing here anyway, oh Trips of Truth?

>the Simpsons
Where to begin...

Jake is a pretty shitty dad all things considered but his kid was still such an obnoxious asshole that I hated him more than Jake.

His eyes are off & I can't stop focusing on it.

You're just proving him right.

FUCK THIS EPISODE

What ruined it for me wasn't that Madame Foster stole the plane tickets, but how everyone was pissed of at Mac, even though he was the one who invited them in the first place

I swear, every character on this show was a cunt