MUCH, MUCH MORE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6WP5GQ6iFo
youtube.com/watch?v=CibNVrHLm_4
platypuscomix.net/people/joecracker.html
htloz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1618
youtube.com/watch?v=1L9R6iKacfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy has more mouth than Robert McGee!

Seen better battles from beetles in a bottle...

No! Ure insane!

THIS IS A TI-THIS IS A TIME

Why does Majora's Mask have a mouth?

>used to have a copy of the absurd rap album that Joe Cracker/Robert McGee uploaded on his website at the height of the Light of Courage saga
>can't find it anymore since it was five computers ago, and no one else saved it
Fuck.

I CASED OVER THE MOON

>It's a TLOC thread
At long last, I love these.

Ian for Smash.

What would his moveset be?

Part 4 when?

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN TROUBLE, PRINCESS

I'm not impressed. I've seen battles with beetles in a bottle.

What even is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6WP5GQ6iFo

LINK WHAT IS THAT STALFO WEARING?

What the fuck why do I remember this
When did I fucking watch this
This was 11 fucking years ago
What the fuck is happening
What was even the point
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

As I recall it, it started as some kind of obscure joke on a forum in the mid 2000's, and after it got kind of famous in certain circles it became its own thing.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or be extremely disturbed.

YOU FORGOT WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO
TO GET
THE JOB
DONE

Ha! HA! ha! Ha! Huh! Hauh! Hoo-ha!

Goodbye Ganon....

Oooooh, my haaaaaund!

>the lazy eye correcting itself during "Don't worry Princess, it's just a mask"
>LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN TROUBLE PRINCESS

Gets me every time

What did he mean by this?

>NOW GIVE ME THE TRIFORCES NOW

There's a parallel universe in which Joe_Cracker got as much attention as Chris Chan

Long story short, a possibly autistic teenager wrote a really ridiculous and cringe-worthy script for a Zelda movie, and a group of amateur animators thought it would be fun to animate scenes from the script in a ridiculous way. They also decided to troll the kid and tell him that they were actual official DiC animators making his movie.

the masked man?

He probably meant to write "I cast a spell over the moon" but it got fucked up somehow.

oh is that the story.

I remember seeing this and thinking, "this is dumb" but now that I know the full story I can finally appreciate this as best I can.

I used to think "case" could be used as a verb because of this fucking cartoon

Pretty sure the kid spam long post, he wouldn't take a hint or criticism so they trolled him

You can use case as a verb.

>The burglar was casing the house.

That's why it's so funny

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN TROUBLE PRINCESS

All we can do is run.

(don't call me pig face)

IN YOUR DREAMS-

Not quite. A clueless and possibly disabled young man wrote a ridiculous and cringe-worthy script for a Zelda movie, and then kept pushing it on Zelda forums and insisting that he would get it made. After months (years?) of fellow forumgoers failing to pound some reality into his skull, some started to troll him with a fake website for a fake Zelda movie that sounded suspiciously similar to his. That effort eventually grew into the subject of this thread.

He never did get to realize his Zelda dream, but he DID make a couple of his own movies. Technically.

youtube.com/watch?v=CibNVrHLm_4

I SAW SOMETHIN' LIKE A DARK IMAGE -IN THE MIST

Wow, did you just see that.

my son just gets more strong and braver each day

I can't tell, is this sincere or just a joke?

it's sincerely a joke

>tfw legit love the Zelda cartoon
>tfw Dobsons and Crackers and EXCUUUUUSE ME make this hard as fuck to admit on the internet

I have accepted my fate

Breath of the Wild made me want a modernized version of it.

Tell me user. What was it about the Zelda cartoon made it attract so many spergs?

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it's simply the timing of it. Think of it kind of like how Sonic SatAM was for Sonic fans-- it was the narrative that the US branch of the company wanted to push, and it was the closest thing to "lore" the franchise would offer since while it barely factored into the games it was in all the extended merch and media.

And it WAS something Nintendo was going with. DiC used it, the Valiant comics used it, the choose-your-own Adventure "Nintendo Adventure" Books use it. Hell, it's a bizarro version looked at through a fun house mirror, but even CDi (attempted) to use it.

Why didn't it latch on the way Sonicautism did though? Could be that all the media eventually tapered off while the Sonic comic kept the spirit of Sat AM alive for years. Could be that the more story-driven nature of Zelda meant there was less "reason" to fall back onto NoA's take on the characters by time Link to the Past came around. Could be that Zelda had more "main" games and more things that denounced the "canon" than Sonic did.

Either way, I shake my head at the Movieblobs and Dobs who just can't let go, and thank my lucky stars I didn't turn into one of them.

you know what i like that cartoon too

I'm glad too.
The world doesn't need more dobsons or moveiblobs or joe crackers

The Zelda cartoon was a guilty pleasure for me as a kid. I'd only watch the DVD we had of it when nobody else was around. I think I could probably still appreciate the cheesiness of it.

how did this whoel insanity come to be again?

platypuscomix.net/people/joecracker.html

htloz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1618

it's gonna come out years from now. Like the return of lasagna cat. A year spanning ARG

Breath of the Wild uses some ideas from it.

>This isn't the Triforce of Wisdom. But it's something.
this is fucking god tier

This is a ti-
THIS IS A TIME
FOR WHICH A HERO MUST SUCCEED

Surprise, Ganon!

>tfw you want to write fanfiction but you know it would end up just as cringeworthy as TLOC

>choosing not to write something because it might get a legendary adaptation
Okay.
Also anyone with that amount of self awareness would not produce something as bad, at least not in the same ways.

You should have thought about what I am willing to do in order to get the job done.

Just change the names and descriptions of every character and it isn't fan fiction.

Write what you want, user. Listen to and encourage criticism, improve and better. If your fan fiction appeals to the people who like the medium you're writing about and make you happy, that's all that matters.

Proofread, proofread, and then get someone else to proofread it.

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN TROUBLE PRINCESS

MovieBlob is heavy into the Zelda cartoon as well.

You can't prove to me that Dobson and Blob aren't the same person.

Even Dobson's shitty art requires a level of ability that Blob could never achieve.

does anyone have that gif of majora riding his bike away?
I've been looking for that gif for ages

I have tingle make me a MAP of where I'd like to go.

almost 10 years later my friends and I make references to these videos almost every day.

So he was basically a Proto Chris-chan?

not quite as autistic, though. as evidenced from the fact there isn't a joe cracker wiki

Yes

all fanfiction

all of it, every single one

is cringey shit for teenage girls

If you are gonna write be original

i really wish people would understand this. Almost all the bitch about how evil Nintendo is for sending Pokemon Uranium and AM2R wouldn't have happened if the creators had enough faith in their ability to make a good game that could stand on its own. Freedom Planet use to be a Sonic fangame until they changed the characters.

>tfw a friend and I have been trying to scriptdoctor TLOC to make it into a little stand-alone fantasy novel.

If we could fix War Room, Old Fashioned, and Phantom Menace, we can fix TLOC.

Who is Eian? Just from the fact that he's always cracking "jokes" i guess it's the authors self-insert?

yes

Was there ever an actual part 3 or 4?

It's been a mystery all these years to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1L9R6iKacfY

>I know what you want Link, you want this!
>Dins potion! Hand it over!

and then it's never seen or mentioned again.

The animation is a joke, the script is not.

I love how Ganon is legitimately animated well.

People want to see more from those series with the same lore and characters.

Everyone playing Pokemon hates it and wants a real alternative and Metroid fans don't really exist (who the fuck was wanting a remake of the worst Metroid game?)

both

>Metroid fans don't really exist
Are you really pulling this card on Sup Forums of all places?
>(who the fuck was wanting a remake of the worst Metroid game?)
Because why bother turning bad games into something good when we can gush about Super and Prime for the thousandth time.

>Metroid fans don't really exist

this is some bait

ALL MY LIFE

>metroid fans don't exist
I think what you meant to say was that Nintendo hasn't given a shit about the series since Fusion.

I honestly think Metroid II was pretty good even if it's way different in structure to every other Metroid. It was kind of a bold move, but the changes were actually necessary to make Metroid work on the old greenscreen GB. Also it's the game that gave Samus's armor its now iconic look.

It's much more linear than the other Metroids, largely because the monochrome GB palette would've made backtracking much more difficult. For the same reason, your progress in the game isn't tied to how well equipped you are, but how many jellyfish bugs you've killed; you can fully explore and finish the game with just the bomb, ice beam, the jump upgrades, and maybe spider ball. All you really need are missiles and energy tanks.

This also shifts the game's focus from exploration to extermination. The first game was about stealing your way into a labyrinthine base to find a way to stop the space pirates, and your're doing it to save the galaxy. By contrast, Metroid II's whole mission is just "okay, no fucking around, kill everything". SR388 is an utterly insignificant dirtball, it never even got a proper name. It's not important for any reason than some admittedly dangerous organisms that don't even have their own agenda and can't even get off-world by themselves. It's a three-hour long victory lap, basically.

Metroid II is also the first explicit act of near-genocide by a Nintendo hero, and that's pretty hilarious in a dark way.

THANK YOU

JESUS, I fucking HATE fanfiction apologists.

>m-most of it is bad, b-but some is really good
NO. WRONG. READ A BOOK YOU RETARD

This may seem oddly specific but the way you typed the second paragraph gave me deja vu. Did you type this?

You okay buddy?