Anoying fandom stuff part 2

Continuation thread...
Last thread What is the most annoying stuff in fandoms?
>terrible, badly drawn fan art

Nightcore fan music

>popular artists that everyone fawns over, even when they barely do stuff anymore
>ships/content that takeover and overshadows everything else
>if you hate ships/content you're grouped with people who are loudly stupid about hating ships/content

Most of these are drawn by little kids OP.
What did you expect?
Its not annoying or bad, just kids being kids.

What the hell's the point of nightcore?

>hero/villain roleswap AUs

Also looking at you, DC.

>part 2
Fuck off you retard

Why?

>roleswap AUs

Out of character stuff in general.

Fetish art/autist level art.

As a drawfag it's my pet peeve. But I can't call people out on it on the other sites I frequent otherwise you'll be seen as 'mean' and 'inconsiderate'.

It's also painful when horrible artists get more attention for their fanart than any original art you do. Not saying mine is exceptionally good but it gets to a certain level of irritating. It's gotten to the point where I follow/watch/subscribe to people who just do original art because I feel bad for them and they deserve it.

2) the passive aggressive fangirls

I HATE the people who try to act mature but end up sounding like retards. Especially when they're attention whores.

'Oh, uh Yuri on ice deserved all the awards it got. If you don't like it, uhm too bad dear :)'

'GONNA SAY IT! We the crystal gemz! ///killed'

. It always grinds my gears. I seriously want to unironically strangle those pieces of shit. That is until their legion of zombie fans and network of other retarded friends gang rape you....

Cool. I hope this one turns into a Billford thread too.

all fandoms are annoying.
fanatics are shit and should kill themselves peacefully.

>What is the most annoying stuff in fandoms?

People into shows for waifu reasons that start praising every single detail of the show as if it was a masterpiece

Steven Universe and Star Vs fags come to mind, specially Star Vs has such a cancerous fanbase that Disney itself is not promoting the show at all

The way it should be.

>New character introduced
>Immediately ships them with another character who they've never interacted with
>It's a gay ship

>terrible, well drawn fan art

>Shipping a psychopath with a girl that he never interacted with
>Make the psychopath very attractive
>It's a bad guy shipped with a good girl
This should be purged from this world...

>character is a lesbian
>she's terrible in every way
>fanbase loves her

LAY IT ON ME ANONS

Most annoying for me is edgy AUs that simply devolve into "X is a serial killer/murderer/cannibal"

Examples: that shitty MLP cupcake thing and 90% of reverse falls.

Like I love AUs that explore darker aspects of the series or "what if the good guys were bad" but you can do that without shanking a blud and eating his dick you fucking tits

it's INTENSE and EBIN when I listen to nightcore verison of 'stronger than you' i instantly get inspired to write a fanfic about my cool OC character who is stronger than every other character ever!!!!

nightcore is just the cool way of saying sped up chipmunk edit

I also hate this one.
>Straight female character
>Gets shipped with another girl
>Fandom ships them both and now they're both lesbians
Nothing is sacred anymore.

>Examples: that shitty MLP cupcake thing
Cupcakes wasn't intended as an edgy AU, it was just a random guro fic that really was just written for the sake of guro. If you're gonna shit on edgy MLP AUs, go for Rainbow Factory. The original song is pretty good, but the fanfiction is tryhard to the point where the characters start talking like 60s comic book villain archetypes. Shit like
>"How cute! You think that you, a useless, broken pile of manure could possibly stand in my way? You really make me laugh! None of you can compete with the awesome power I have!"
automatically makes your story too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

The very concept of fandom itself is cancer and it's ruining media for both devoted fans and casual consumers.

I actually like those, it's fun to think about how certain sets of traits could make for different protagonists and antagonists, it's just that most people fuck up making the protagonist an antagonist on the same "level" as the previous antagonist and just make them grimdark Hitlers.

>nightcore verison of 'stronger than you'
Why do you bring up a fanmade Undertale song on Sup Forums?

>nobody will ever yuri-bait the way shows gaybait with hamfisted attempts to show fraternal bonds between friends
>female friends in fiction really don't get close at all, certainly would never sacrifice for one another or take a bullet
>when lesbian characters do exist they're tryhard marysues, fat old truckers, or fucking Becky from DoA
>/y/ is half Sup Forumsshit /u/ is not Sup Forums even a little
>all lesbo fanart is crack shipping, momcest, or the MC getting raped by the evil bitch

I just want cute fluffy lesbian fanart of "bromances", it is not that much to ask!

watch kill la kill or something you thirsty faggot

yeah i know it was all in all just a oneshot guro thing I was thinking more about the waves of pinkie pie murderboner and blatant copycat fics that spawned after. Probs should have clarified that

So let's just get rid of Jackie, Janna, and Hekapoo then. Then we only have one waifu to worry about.

Would the fanbase suffer the same problems then?