4chins losers raid the reviews

Is this the general normie consensus that TLJ ratings is being hacked?

twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/941899092615086080

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQDoDKeBvdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's what's actually happening sweetie

Who fucking cares

wtf I love star wars now

>corporate hit against Disney
wew

Disney shills on damage control.

>bunch of people on twitter, facebook and reddit express their distaste for the movie
>"i-it was the hacker Sup Forums, it was 80,000 of them!"

can't wait for them to blame the russians or something

Claire no!

>Grimes

nothing proves Sup Forums to be the most Reddit board on Sup Forums than the fact that they worship this talentless dummy constantly

Omg when Sup Forums sees this...

why the fuck do all these nobodies have verified twitters?

Jokes on you, half my normie friends hate it and I don't have a rotten tomatoes account

And since when was "five-and-a-half out of ten" equivalent to "people hated it"? That's slightly above average. Which is right for the movie, it's some great shit interspersed among a lot of trash.

that's really what's going on.

No one actually buys this "Sup Forums sting" or "corporate hit" shit. The movie really was that big of a fucking mess.

Disney is pulling out all the stops to pretend the negative reception is fake.

youd think someone as "woke" as her would despise a product like star wars by default.

>le legion boogeyman did it

is this the new ebaumsworld did it?

She's such a little cutie, and she's into the StarWar. Guys I think I'm in love.

>literally all my friends thought the movie sucked and we have been making fun of it all weekend
Damn we must be russian hackers too!

Well guys the jig is up time to pack it in

But we did pretty good there for a while even got a couple of articles better luck next time

>"It was Sup Forums who did it"
>Absolutely idiotic, people can dislike the movie on their own you know
And then Sup Forums will proceed to reply with their obviously Sup Forums linked accounts. At the very least it's interesting looking at you faggots post on twitter now that I can see your history.

They already did.

based grimezes

Huh, that sounds exactly like this place.

>me like duh uglee girl she undergwound tehe im patrish

Damn, this film is only going to make 1.9 billion dollars. Flop confirmed, guys, we did it. #MAGA

>denial

>Disney shills in full damage control
LMFAO

>Grimes
post her feet and hairy pits

>le RANDUM xD

>Sup Forums - Television & Film division of alt-right

WTF I HATE GRIMES NOW!

My dad and I actually really enjoyed the movie. Better that TFA and Rogue One, for me.

I'm surprised she didn't blame Russia.

> Being this retarded.

Grimes makes poppin tunes so I'd take her word for it

I can't believe there guys buy into their boogeyman argument so much. We would never do that.

It's any excuse these shills will come up with to explain the low audience score

we don't have here on Sup Forums enuogh firepower, enough numbers to hack the ratings everywhere.

it's not Sup Forums

the movie is bad

You shut your fat fucking mouth

Its another shoah

Well way to ruin her for me

They already blamed the Russians. The damage control is incredible.

who

youtube.com/watch?v=FQDoDKeBvdA

Oh boy, she even in your face about it to, now summon the soyboy wrongthink correctional squad

>Sup Forums makes fun of dumb Russian bot line of thinking
>unironically goes BUT THE JEWS ON THE OTHER HAND (((THEY))) HAVE DONE IT AGAIN for literally anything

How is she so based? Wtf I love Daisy now

false equivalency. jews do control hollywood

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

the musician of the decade

the video is from 2 years ago, dipshit

blow your brains out pindick

YAAAAAS

She looks like she smells really bad.

How does that make it wrong?

>Simpson you've got a 513!

no way she smells worse than me

This bitch looks like she's about to join the Ginyu Force.

retard
>this movie is for all genders
>Actually no, its for two genders
She is telling people there are not LGBT in in the movies

this movie has the same damage control Fembusters had. Even normies are shitting on it because its not good and people dont like being called racist or sexist because they have a differing opinion from yours

lmao ebin

"What do you think about the new star wars" "eh it was kinda shit" "YOU FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!"

>grimes
Gross, opinion discarded

They don't mind handing over all their personal information so strangers can know what they think about Trump

using 'angry Sup Forums alt right beta nerds' is going to become more mainstream when it comes to celebrities saving face over the shit products they produce

80 thousand 4chinners are the blame for this!

>I'm surprised she didn't blame Russia.

It's unbelievable how obsessed they are with Sup Forums that they think they can influence hundreds of thousands of private reviews for a fucking movie. People either liked it or they didn't and evidently a lot of people didn't.

>Grimes is underground
imagine being this pleb

Oh my.

There are reviews giving it 5 stars saying some variation of " I DIDNT EVEN WATCH THIS MOVIE LUL"

I thought it sucked and the only place I've expressed that online is Sup Forums. Everyone I talked to from the gym thought it sucked and they're not the online review types either. I don't think Disney should be playing that gambit of "oh well what about the people who didn't vote/review it!" The next iteration of damage control on this movie is "Did you even see the movie?!?!" and "Well, at least they took a risk!" There is literally a team trying to throw shit out and see what sticks to try to salvage the narrative and public opinion of this film.

I want to get off this ride, this is why i only watch old shows

This bitch looks so insufferable but i would still do her

They know!

SHUT IT DOWN!

>can't wait for them to blame the russians

user...

>the probability of a woman's opinion being worth anything

if you dont like the democratic outcome of something just say it was hacked by the russians at Sup Forums

is that smallpox on her neck?

>it is impossible to not love this movie

Twitter was a mistake

>This trilogy should have been a 7-9 part Netflix series

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's fricking STAR WARS

>you most likely have BTFO of Grimes defending TLJ at least 5 times this week

Who cares what this dumb bitch thinks. She doesn't even shave her armpits.

>a Sup Forums sting
we law enforcement now

Are you fucking kidding me.

>literally cannot even conceive of others having different reactions than you do
why are they like this?

>MAH NAME IZ BORAT

jews are 43% of american billionaires though 2% of the population, and 21% of russian billionaires though only 0.11% of the population. pretending they don't have influence is just retarded.

there is a federal investigation going on into a russian collusion, seems like a reasonable equivalence to me

no lie though i made 40 fake accounts to bring down the RT rating

Yeah, just look at all this love. Be sure to catch them before Disney deletes them from their Facebook page.

>Move it! FOOTBALLHEAD!

Sure you did.

Here's what I don't get. There are 97,121 audience reviews for TLJ right now, and it's sitting at a 56%. That means 44% of those reviews are rotten, or 42,733 rotten reviews.
We're supposed to believe that for some reason a bunch of randoms anons, who did no coordinating what so ever, had the time, will and numbers to make THAT many fake reviews? Or hell, lets assume only half are fake, that's still more than 20,000 fake reviews.
If anyone here has the time to bomb this movie then why hasn't it happened to other stuff Sup Forums hates like capeshit?
And what's more, where does the desire to bomb it and not other disney films come from? or to bomb TFA? Why would that many fake accounts be used JUST on this one movie?
I really don't get the logic

same here, fellow white male. no room for niggers and women in a Star Wars movie. I've written at least 100 negative reviews on RT so far

Disney acquires Facebook when?