ITT the best costume/look a character has had

ITT the best costume/look a character has had.

I'll start.

I like rogue costume from the tv x men,

the one piece and jacket.

this

>I'll start.
we'll wait...

Bit unrelated, but I slightly prefer Chun-Li's attire in Alpha than the old one.

As a matter of fact, I love everything that Alpha brought to the table regarding character design.

gay

Can't wait for the inevitable Back in Black series.

It's her best design

While I like the Alpha design, Chunner's original outfit is just perfect.

>thread is all women in skimpy tight outfits

Ugh, boys...

>Capcom once again does it better than any Marvel artist

what's storm's best look?

Never gonna happen

incorrect but it is nice

shoot, that's really good

There's a reason most people's default image of the X-men is the 90s costumes. They're fucking amazing.

I've always thought this was the best look Superman has had. I like him looking a bit older, makes him look dignified and experienced and illustrates his seniority amongst other heroes. His build isn't as defined but looks just as powerful, and his face just has this gentle quality to it that makes him seem very friendly and approachable.

I may be a bit bias because he looks like my grandfather and my grandfather is one of the kindest people I know, but still big and strong.

Wrong

>shitty recolor of a better costume
>no domino mask

It's astonishing people defend this costume.

Binary.

stop fooling yourself

Different character.

I wish that long red hair was real and not a wig.
But I guess that makes me a misogynist pig

agreed 100%

Capcom make the best art

As a rule of thumb, I generally prefer the whited out eyes mask over the exposed ones. It does a better job of hiding the secret identity, and allows for some cool expressions.

Agreed kate looks great with red long hair.

This will always be my favorite Iron Man suit

I prefer pic related, but extremis is next best

Same along with Noir and ultimate.

Actually ya you're right ultimate is the best

None of these are actually good

Maybe we can have this after Jon is aged up a little, Superman and Lois can be depicted in their 40's.

Nah

Real shame that Bengus changed his style up a lot. The SF5 art was rushed so it looks like shit but even normally it's leagues below what he was doing in the '90s and for MvC2.

Speaking of the MvC2 version of the Lee Rogue design where the yellow is replaced by white is probably my favorite version.

i will allways be a sucker for cummingcrawler

>ultimate
>they just forget to draw the helmet differently after a while

I personally like this version more
I know this isn't 616 Carol

i would want atleast 1 of these costumes to become a canon tigra look

Well I do like that they stick to the dark purple.
That's a strong color scheme.

Amazing what simply adding a coat can do for a visual design.

I love the red and blue, but somehow they improved perfection.

Is this the best example of a pretty significant costume change that was fairly widely loved?

his classic spandex is great but I love long coat and t shirt. Makes him feel more like just a guy on a mission.

Now and forever.

Truly the best costume she has ever appeared it, not like there's much competition since all of her other ones are utter shit.

Who's Captain S&M on the left?

Speedball.

Yes, really.

partially braided hair songbird was best

I disagree.

You have good taste.

Best Flash costume desu.

Did they ever go a Game of Death alt color for this version?

Her best look already happened.

I like her better without the tail, honestly.

got damn. high socks/leggings are my fetish

marvel bring this back pls. hell tigra could be wearing black stockings on a regular basis.

also i match you with avengers fairy tales chesire cat tigra.

I wanna see an updated version of this, with a bit more space cowboy like in line with what theyre trying to do

Kris Anka's redesign is good step in that direction.

The true Carol

> No new 52 shoulder pads or armor.
> No garish things like the new 52 gold.
> No faggy exposed legs.
> More detail then the bare minimum "classic" look. But not enough to be considered busy or visual overload.

Mos is my top favorite but if I had to pick a version with the trunks I would go with...
> Bermejo's 2005 outfit.
> 2001a's underwear
> 2007a's cape.

The edit here would be her greatest if they would just fucking do it in book.

mid row, 2nd over & bottom row, last over.

Phoenix is her best look white, green, or red they're all good

> 1 & 2.) Rebirth (sharp's version specifically) = Fabok's late new 52
> 3.) Bvs
> 4.) Red Son style Injustice

My favorite mix of elements.
On the boots, I used Kingdom Come Power Girls for example but the Rebirth boots extended to be thigh highs & the knee plate toned down would be ideal also.

Take this, remove belt thing, give these boots - And it would be fucking perfect.

>No faggy exposed legs
Not that I disagree with your choice, but I'm not sure thigh-high leather boots are less gay-looking than the alternative.

I despise Kris Anka for making Carol into a bony flat chested man, but one thing I will give him, he gave us a fucking perfect Spiral design.
> pic related is drawn by David Yardin.

That crotch

The boot flaps aren't much different then Thor's old boots, he has full pants on.

Modern Age & Marvel Now.
And Rune King Thor if he had black boots.

Carol's not really had a bad costume. Not even the armored one.

MvC soon too.

She has the furry boots, it's the one thing Anka was adamant about. I think the real issue with Spiral is that her two iconic outfit pieces, the furry boots and the samurai helmet, don't really mesh with each other.

Sorry, I keep fucking up my post. Argument retracted.

My realistic ideal movie outfit.

I really hope they go with a thick rubber/leather material like the Dceu Superman has and not the same damn cloth that Cap & Widow's outfits are made of.

Absolutely.

I don't care what anyone says. This is still the best Spidey redesign we've gotten in years, and I'm still mad it was wasted on House of M.

You know we won't get anything good like that. You're take your boring tactical Captain Marvel and you'll thank them for it.

Hell no. Full mask or bust.

better angle

It's pretty good, the lack of a symbol is strange and unbalanced, I feel like they were waiting on the artist to design one that fit and then just said fuck it when deadline time came.

That's such an obvious answer it shouldn't even need to be mentioned. Runner up Spidey for me is a tie between Miles and Ben Reilly.

This Ben Reilly, most of the good panels are his ripped hoodie suit.

I'm a sucker for shiny skintight.

I guess you have a point, but I think it's brilliant that the red portions made up the outline of a spider, giving him a sort of full-body emblem. It just sucks that there are almost no decent shots of the suit that full illustrate how cool the design is.

Stupid sexy head-spikes

non bikini + long hair + escher girl body
= perfection

I don't care what anyone else says. Creepy Gargoyle Batman > tacticool Batman.

She will wear this in Avenger3 right?

I miss the hotpants.

I hate how fucking sexy she is, despite be a complete bitch.

Looking back she is just a hood away from a KKK outfit.

And another thing that costume has no breaks it's just one piece. I imagine she produces buckets of sweat wearing that thing.