Was this the best supervillain speech ever made?

>Patiently we watched you all. Waiting for our moment to strike. You forged your alliance, you trusted without cause. And finally when you thought your world was safe… it fell apart before your very eyes. You are merely pawns in a game, and you have played your part perfectly. There is nowhere you can hide. And there is nothing you can do to stop us. Each small victory brings us closer to an even greater prize. The elimination of an entire generation of heroes. and we owe it all to you… Robin. Your network has been crushed. Your friends have no way to communicate or follow your commands. Together you may be formidable. But apart… you are lost, powerless, mine. You will fall, one by one. Who among you can possibly stop me now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bmn6bjlw70
youtube.com/watch?v=xlqLzMqxADQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9A3fc5qo2aA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jyhpi47ClFE
youtube.com/watch?v=b_W4EV-ikJY
youtu.be/7EtHfr0eBA4
youtube.com/watch?v=aLcXQxz9WQc
youtu.be/VTYoxHfXKeE
youtube.com/watch?v=4BZbbG0XGhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Or8G_jDcLNo
youtube.com/watch?v=RKOErq1-okU
youtube.com/watch?v=FrlymHW0qU8
youtube.com/watch?v=SgCcMv4xnwA
youtube.com/watch?v=gK940jKvIOY
youtube.com/watch?v=00efdE5CD7A
youtube.com/watch?v=RERHQrkR3sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kreia: any of her speeches

Do you think I seek the death of all living things? There is no victory in such things. I do not want to win our war like this, little Jedi. When I win, I wish it to be because I was right, my teachings true."

Brain was easily the best villain in that show. So underrated. Best version of him outside of Morrison, too.

>All of our pieces are in place. It is time we finish what we started. With the Titans scattered across the globe, we shall easily defeat them. We will defeat them on the land. We will defeat them in the sea. We will defeat them in the air. Wherever there are Titans, we will be there to stop them. Evil will prevail.

>Ha, hey guys.... Brain freeze!
-Groans-
>... Well fuck you guys then.

Makuta Teridax's quote in MNOG.
I forgot what it was though....

BEST VILLAIN LINES/SPEECHES THREAD I AM DOWN FOR THAT SHIT.

>I am many things, Kal-El, but here, I am God.

And then Terra is the only one to laugh at the joke.

I really hope they get Ironside to reprise his role in Injustice 2. Guy was just to perfect.

>I hope you appreciate, Kal-El, that everything that happens from this point is on your head. The skies will rain fire; the oceans will boil; the streets will run red with the blood of billions. Only then, after your last pitiful hope is extinguished, will I end your life. Let's go.

They could not have cast that role any better.

DARKSEID IS

youtube.com/watch?v=8bmn6bjlw70

It wasn't as impressive given he was half-dead when he said it.

>The people of the world are builders. But look into their hearts, and you will find they also have the power to destroy. I am that power. I am destruction. And I will destroy you.

The rest of it though.

The music in the last episode, especially during the first speech, was absolutely incredible: youtube.com/watch?v=xlqLzMqxADQ

Brain was so fucking cool. How'd they do his voice like that?

That's some hella Morrison dicksucking, user.

The character was used for 2 issues. Hardly a major story to compare his usage to other runs'.
Sure it was a fantastic lil moment where they confessed their love; but again one short story (no matter how good) can't outweigh all else.

This show's usually lame as hell but this bit was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=9A3fc5qo2aA
Being Ron Pearlman helps.

>Clark beats the absolute shit out of him
>"You're all free now."
>Darkseid's subjects help him up and show genuine concern
Damn.

The speech when she confronts the council is GOAT

but youtube.com/watch?v=Jyhpi47ClFE is the correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=b_W4EV-ikJY
a close second to this

Lich gives some pretty nice ones

>Fall! You are alone child...there is only Darkness for you and only Death for your people. These Ancients are just the beginning!

I will command a great and terrible army...and we will sail to a billion worlds

We will sail until every light has been extinguished!

You are strong child...but I am beyond strength...I am The End...and I have come for you Finn.

>I cannot be touched
>I cannot be harmed
>Watch me and tremble
>For I bring the purity of oblivion to your world
Dis fucking dude.

Was Apocalypse anything but meh in comics? I only ever liked him in cartoon.

>I believed the city of Kandor to be the last vessel of Kryptonian data. Then I learned of you. Your existence outside of my bio-shell, this ship, allows others to share in Kryptonian science and culture.
>I cannot allow my information to be shared.

youtu.be/7EtHfr0eBA4

youtube.com/watch?v=aLcXQxz9WQc

>I love war.

This. A thousand times this.

is this because of that cell thread

What cell thread?

thats a good edit

there was a cell thread that said it was the best speech in all of anime and that none in Sup Forums could compete.same greentext.same question.

What is a cell thread?

-10 points for linking the incomplete speech, including the best line.

"We will remind them, there are more things between heaven and hell that are dreamt of in their reality..."

This. Best evil speech ever.

>Had I known one human's death would pain you so, I would have killed more. And kill more I shall. Carry that agony with you to oblivion, superman.

youtu.be/VTYoxHfXKeE

KOTOR 2 is so underrated, despite the hype it actually has received.

Grandma is very educative.

It's philosophies, not reality. He's quoting Shakespeare. Hamlet, I believe.

For comics, there really isn't any question: Ozymandias's response to Nite Owl at the end:

>Do it? Dan, I'm not a Republic Serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

For cartoons, my favorite is actually a speech TO a supervillain, from the Joker's Favor episode of Batman the Animated Series where Charlie Collins is talking to the Joker:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BZbbG0XGhQ

>This is how it ends, Joker. No big schemes. No grand fight to the finish with the Dark Knight. Tomorrow all the papers will say is that, "The great Joker who was found blown to bits in an alley alongside a miserable little nobody?" Kinda funny. Ironic really. See, I can destroy a man's dreams too and that's really the only dream you've got? Isn't it?

>A normal guy not only made Batman laugh, but also made the Joker shit his purple draws with a bluff.

Get this Vietnamese crocheting shit outta here.

>Gove personal opinion
>HURR STOP SUCKING HIS DICK

I'm not a big Morrison fan, but I loved how Brain was represented. Sue me.

No no, don't apologize. You're both right:

Morrison's version was amazing and we should all be sucking Morrison's dick.

I'm serious. Explain it. Now.

I'm guessing it's Cell from Dragonball.

It's this one. DESU the speech is weak as shit, especially in a genre dripping with melodramatic speeches.

Nah user, it was even more impressive because he proved that he could rub in his people's faces how much power he had over them despite being fucked up.

Not very powerful when you're coughing up blood and your face is half-melted.

> Ignoring what he's done in the past. Blindly, stupidly disregarding the entire graveyards he's filled, the thousands who have suffered, the friends he's crippled. You know, I thought... I thought I'd be the last person you'd ever let him hurt. If it had been you that he beat to a bloody pulp, if he had taken you from this world, I would've done nothing but search the planet for this pathetic pile of evil, death-worshiping garbage and then send him off to hell!... Why? I'm not talking about killing Penguin or Scarecrow or Dent. I'm talking about *him*, just him. And doing it because... because he took me away from you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Or8G_jDcLNo
Sad that only part of this speech made it into the LA movie.

Paraphrasing, yes

"There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

Thanks for reminding me of this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=RKOErq1-okU
Let's be kind and ignore that the video's poster got the character's name wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=FrlymHW0qU8

>Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side? Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ …Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’… Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first… Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals.”

I love the Lich, he's a great villian. This speech was good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgCcMv4xnwA

>Two years ago...when I was inaugurated as president of this country...there was a celebratory dinner party held in the town i was born in...There, at that time, those present were treated to the meat of a freshly slaughtered lamb. An old custom passed down from a distance ancestor. The reality of this human world is that when we draw the curtain to a new age, there will be necessary 'trials' for us to face. And in these 'trials', there are sure to be 'battles' and 'spilled blood' The more formidable the 'foe' the better the 'trial'... These trials are 'offerings' and the greater they are, the better. The Boomboom Family, Mountain Tim, Sandman, my wife, Wekapipo, Dio, that is what you all are. Be it ally or enemy, those who participated in this Steel Ball Run Race are 'fresh lamb meat.' The only energy that can cross dimensional walls is my D4C. And the 'napkin' that has the meaning of a new age...there is no 'misfortune' here, it has been show away somewhere, and the 'corpse'..will become the 'happiness' of my country.

>I am the rocks upon the eternal shore.
>Crash against me.
>And be BROKEN.

my man

>You're both

I posted both, retard.

Megatron's speech in Beast Wars before he destroys an inactive Optimus Prime.

Yeah, that's so lame it said "God bless us, everyone!"

>Was Apocalypse anything but meh in comics

Nope.

Jensen really put his big boy actor pants on for that one.

>>Darkseid's subjects help him up and show genuine concern

Stockholm is a helluva drug.

I hate AOU as much as the next guy. but this speech was next level.
youtube.com/watch?v=gK940jKvIOY
>0:53

>Kreia
>supervillain
I won't deny she was a huge bitch, though.

wouldnt be a best speech without
youtube.com/watch?v=00efdE5CD7A

Far superior to Bannock Cabbagepatch's version

Backing this. All of Kains speeches are great. The one from the end of Soul Reavers is still one of my favorites, and I was completely floored by how great the voice acting and writing was when I first saw it.

>Super or otherwise, you're still merely a man. And I am a god.

Stills gives me the chills.

everyone always says 35 minutes but it's barely even a speach

It was a conclusion to a speech, user.

Whut that's why it was so good.
Supes wrecks Darkseid, proves he's not invincible and seemingly frees the slaves from his tyranny. But then, they pick him up, they tend to his wounds, because Darkseid, is.

>Loser
I loved Darkseid because he was the one villain that consistently "beat" Superman. Even in defeat he still won even if it was just in a symbolic way.

The funny thing in the promotion leading up to the film he distanced himself from it a bit and kind of shat on comic books in interviews.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=RERHQrkR3sg

>written by Stan Lee