Reylo

Can it still happen bros

no. fuck off back to /lgbt/

>fuck off back to /lgbt/
But they're... what.

no.

Shippers are the worst part of any fanbase.

Unironically the only way to save this Trilogy

i will ship you with the user beneath me

Why the fuck didn't she take his hand. I would have literally cum in my pants

It will happen but its going to come as the result of some pretty crazy stuff. The ideal ending is that Reylo settle down on a farm together and raise kids in peace finding balance in each other and working to give their kids a better set of parents than they had. The cheap alternative is that balance is attained by the both of them dying.

>tfw they get old and withered before they get back together

precisely because they know that, so they've let you lingering on the edge for more, that's how ship works

They are obviously building to him either turning good or sacrificing himself.

sure, they just have to meet somewhere in the middle. They clearly care about each other so the possibility isn't that far fetched.

>The cheap alternative is that balance is attained by the both of them dying
That's the only way to truly balance the force, but don't worry. Only Kylo will die. They saved Leia just so she can be the "big" good guy death next movie.
It's so fucking pathetic how obvious they set it up.

Reylo is the only thing this fucking abortion of a trilogy has left in its favour.

if Ren finds a cure for his autism, maybe

It better. It is the only romance worth a shit left.

I seriously fucking hope so.

Because women are never satisfied.

It must!
No way it can be only platonic. Inserting the shirtless scene would make 0 sense if it wasn't put in to generate sexual tension

Remember that Luke and Leia kissed.

>Can it still happen bros
not even a question, it is gonna happen

She realized that he was a white male and immediately left in search of bbc

He is literally Superb Snape

She closed the door, pham. It ain't happening, but I wish it would.

>han solo
>mentor
>good friend
>father she never had
>killed by kylo
>mad
>gets over it
>you know, he is kinda cute...
>murder is ok to women as long as it's a hot guy with parent issues and uncontrollable rage/autism

The parallels of Reylo are with Padmè and Anakin. Way too many scenes of them bonding, no other love interest for Kylo/Finn has been excluded from Rey's endgame.
The only thing that worries me is the closing of the door and generally the ending. But they could be playing with us

Is he the type who needs consent 2bh.

So? She left him to die in TFA. Scarred, wounded and bleeding out in a planet about to get destroyed.

>ARE YA WINNIN BEN

Thats the thing, because she is light she can forgive because thats what is gonna bring Ben back to the light.

Rey's forgiveness is the ultimate cute and what Ben needs to finally understand and turn good.

Or they can let the hate flow through each other and have a love/hate relation.

>but he's really a good guy underneath it all!
If only we felt the same way about real murderers, huh.

Of course. Forgiving a child murderer has never, ever happened in Star Wars.

like that fucking matters,

The entire star wars canon is filled with evil sith lords or evil guys that turn good after 1 act of good and are remembered as heroes.

I'm not talking about shit wars. I'm comparing it to reality and the absurdity of the situation that she is willing to forgive him despite everything he has done to her, personally.

And Anakin wasn't a child murderer in the OT. Everyone thought that shit was ridiculous in the PT and done for edginess sake.

I am thinking they'll have a slimmed down version of the Mustafar battle. Rey will kill Kylo, but instead of Kylo REEE'ing like Anakin did, he'll come to accept that he was wrong and was sorry. They'll do a oneitis thing. Rey will mourn as Kylo dies with his head on her lap.

Then the film will end with Rey starting a new Jedi temple with the little kids from the stables.

The new trilogy that comes from this (and not the origin films) will either be set well after this, or well before with entirely new characters.

Some thoughts on this scene. I see everyone talking about how they both saw opposite visions of eachother’s futures, but what if this isn’t the case?Kylo never explicitly says that he saw a vision of the future with a turned Rey at his side.
We only know for a fact that Rey had a vision of his future, one which he will turn.

When she says this to Kylo, he answers that “he saw something too” and “because of what he saw” he “knows she will be the one to turn and to join him”. And then he literally tells both Rey and the audience what it is that he saw which he thinks will make her join him: the truth about her parents.

What if when Kylo told Rey that she was no one and that her parents where nobody (drunks who abandoned and sold her for money) he does this because he believes that because Rey was thrown away and betrayed by her family that she will want to make the same choice that he makes in response to what he feels was his own abandonment and betrayal.

In this scene Kylo thinks telling Rey this will make her more likely to want to want to “kill” the past and the people who have hurt them, join him, and create a new order.

So, if this is the case, and he never saw a vision of the Future could Rey’s vision of him turning back to the light be true after all and ultimately happen in IX?

>I'm comparing it to reality
lel why the fuck would you compare it to reality? is a fucking fantasy setting you absolute retarded mongrel

says the faggot defending this shit movie

She knew him for what? 5 hours? They weren't that close.

faggot

I'm defending reylo you cornucopia of stupidity

no one cares, nigger. quit slapping your limp wrists on your keyboard

If they ever fuck Luke is gonna stand there and watch them as a force ghost

Do you think they had force sex?

>Spot the landwhale

Anakin's ghost will give advice

>that's it Kylo now that you've prepped him, guide his shaft into Rey's virgin pussy, good boy
He may not be the best consultant on this one

>yfw Rey is related to Kylo but through Padmé's secret baby with Obi-Wan

>Anakin's ghost synchronizes with Kylo

In episode 9, Rey will confront Kylo and starts a lightsaber duel because wants to kill Kylo because of what he did to her friends and because she must stop the First Order but after a few minutes, Kylo will pull a ROTJ and throw away his own saber, saying he won't fight her.

Now what ?

>and then I let Sheev tell that him you died of a broken heart HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>*unzip*

THIS BUT TODAY

Hux will kill him from behind

In episode 9

Sadly it's likely, it's the easy solution in this situation. But what would Rey do without outside intervention.

arrest and imprison him. As punishment he'll have to watch Poe fuck Rey from within his cell

Rey is Life. Kylo is Death.

>del bar taro should have been Darth Ren
>Kylo Ren should have left with Rey
>Darth Ren should have been final boss
>Ben & Rey have two children
>Girl child turns to dark side, Boy child turns to light side
>next trilogy deals with the bitter sibling conflict as they try to gain control over the galaxy

would have been amazing

i should send in an application to the story team