Bcb general - best boy edition

And now Mike stalks Lucy.

So the past few pages were almost entirely pointless

Gotta milk dat cow man.

Cream filler

Based on what?
The past few pages are for mike to make an ass of himself in front of everyone so that the birthday party has a greater dramatic aspect

But Lucy isn't going to be there.

I wouldn't say so.

And here's the blu-ray 60fps 1080p version of the one I hastily posted last thread before work.

Not much, but I will be happy if Augustus is really having development that stucks.

Kek.

I think she'll show up even though she says she's busy

Paolo's the one really missing that.

He's been hit with the retcon stick so many times that Abbey's mom is a weakling for croaking so easily after a few gentle slaps.

>Augustus is really having development

It's Friday, that means time to post this until you like it

Lucy is not going to the party. Looks how she behaves with Augustus x with her "ex-friends". She hates them for no reason

>Lucy gets asked if she's coming to the party
>Says no
>Gets asked again
>Says yes
>Doesn't go anyway

The absolute madwoman

>they call her when she doesn't show up
>she says no
>shows later anyway

She'll go for the triple

>general
way to kill the threads you fucking idiot

Bittersweet Candybowl - Nothing Happens Edition (again)

Just look how happy they are, good things happen when they don't mix themselves with the drama table.

>bcb general

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Put "Bittersweet Candy Bowl" in the OP next time

While this certainly makes sense given Augustus' motivations, it also means he's neutralized as far as the story goes.

Is Augustus' story already finished?

Thank you.

Nope, we will get Augustus mom.

Oh boy, another "I'M SAD" Abbey chapter, except with his arch nemesis instead.

Any chapter, is better than an Abbey chapter.

Its genuinely refreshing to see Lucy enjoying interacting with another living being.

Just shelving him until the Alejandro arc when he makes his noble sacrifice, right after receiving an unconditional offer to the college of his choice for the effort he put into his studies.

Augustus is a sad boy.

Hey look, Lucy IS capable of being friendly!

What does this say about her volume 1-style grumpiness with the others in the past few pages?

>Hey look, Lucy IS capable of being friendly to someone who understood her situation and saved her life!

And that's all I have of her.

Taeshi pls give us more.

Seems like it. Pure filler

Once again: Augustus proves he's the smartest and best character in this story.

He stills need to escape Alejandro for good

>Its genuinely refreshing to see Lucy enjoying interacting with another living being
It's just a shame she isn't like that with her lifelong friends that showed her nothing but support and appreciation even though she assaulted most of them at least once.

What a sad person must be one that can only be friendly to you if you literally save her life

she just tsunade for them user

You know what it takes Augustusmotherfag.

Which one is she buying?

>giving hackassed hacks money

M8, you think we're as dumb as those who bough a 400$ juicer that turned out to be a babby tier press infested with Internet of Trash?

Lucy can only be friendly towards you if you previously tried to rape one of her friends.

Well, she's got the tits for it.

all of them.

THE BEST ONE

I have no money.

i'm sure i am gonna say this wrong but i like to think there just friends now cuz of association at best. like the only reason why paulo is with them is cause he wants to get with lucy and abby was with them cuz of daisy and so forth

>Jessica being passed over
kek

Well, this one we all know, right?

Paulo and Mike are bros, as well as Paulo and Daisy. Mike and Daisy also get along well.
Mike, Paulo, Daisy and David would be a table by themselves.

It all comes back to the fact that none of them are really friends, especially to Mike. Would they really stay in touch after high-school?

Speaking of trash ya'll seen the original animated bcb content?

Get out Kit

>Lucy with her ribbon down
Cute and sexy

Of course.
Paulo's broke ass can't afford to throw 35 bucks in the wind for this shit.

He's just admiring the view.

>Speaking of trash ya'll seen the original animated bcb content?

I might have if it's something that was released AGES ago, but my memory is fuzzy about the details.

Reminder that Taeshi consciously makes the proportions in comic more chibi like than she naturally does.

Lucy is still a fucked up toxic individual we're asked to sympathize with because she is, at heart, not a total asshat.

>Get out Kit
You hush! Kit is a treasure and must be protected.

I'm gonna need some sauce for that pasta.

Not that it isn't believable, but holy shit you'd have to be stupid to think bad body proportions ontop of already being bad at environment perspective is gonna net you a good rep in the long run.

Kit is a treasure with shit taste in water-borne vehicles.

Mike pls

that one is fucking undeniable

This page is so boring it doesn't even give any jumping-off points for the thread to spiral off into tangential sperging.

Best boy Mike, clearly. Ten bucks says she's only pretending she doesn't care or that the feelings will surface once more.

Considering she refused to hit David until he started going on about her aquaphobia she's doing pretty good.

You pretty much showed how low the standards by which we judge her are.

>Best boy Mike
He makes Abbey almost tolerable in comparison.

That's not really helping her case.

>Best boy Mike
He makes Abbey almost tolerable in comparison, even fucking Madison isn't a turbocunt Sahara special compared to him.

First thing she does when she's back is proceed to kick Paulo through the ceiling.

Now this is shitposting.

>doubleposting instead of deleting and posting the new one

>ignoring panel 2

My source is audio from the patreon stream, where Taeshi mentions that she draws proportions "more naturally" when doing those request sketches.

combo animu gag and titty comment.

So it's part shit writing being to blame, part Paulo's endless retcon cycle beginning anew which also is shit writing

No offense, but I can't use "he says she says" for shit, even though It also wouldn't be surprising if handbag man convinced her it was a good idea.

>retcons anime violence gag into genuine abuse
>more anime violence gags

Paulo realising Lucy was abusive to him arc when?

Paulo loves it. Mike only tolerated it

DON'T GIVE HER MORE STUPID IDEAS!

That's Oliver's department, and he's damn good at it.

Never, because Paulo likes his love fast and rough. He is a man of refined taste.

Consistency is hard guys, come on! You just don't understand how hard things are for Taeshi.

With a unnaturally smol body who'd blame her?

confrmed WAY back in the day

Paulo is definitely my spirit animal.

When did either them dominate Paulo?

Probably off screen when he asks them to choke him and if he can call them 'Mommy'.

They both had the experience advantage over Paulo. We have canon content on how he was with Lucy that he's a softy in the bedroom.

never paulo in it for the long game to get him some lucy after that i don't know i think he will marry Rachel

Not recalling the chapter where Tess made Paulo wear a ball gag while she continuously punched him in the dick while making him look at pictures of Lucy. It's like you don't read the comic user.

Ah fuck, finally found it. Been searching for this thread for 10 minutes now.

I miss Molly.

there'll be plenty of Molly in the /trash/ thread

This might still boil down to her being a little "too" self aware. If she still fully believes she's as unlikable and pitiful as Mike told her in December, she might just be actively trying to tone herself down around them (though that dodgeball autism was doing a shitty job of showing that, if that's the intention).

All I know is that around Augustus, she's 100% herself. However she's acting around her old friends is an active effort on her part, for whatever reason. Maybe she's just softening the blow for when they find out Augustus is living with her.

>she gets there
>they say they thought she wasn't coming
>turns 360 degrees and walks back out the door

Quadruple even?

>turns 360 degrees and walks back out the door
You cheeky cunt

>Kit is a treasure with shit taste in water-borne vehicles.
That's not JayGamer