This is the ONLY Star Wars kino to come out since 1980, prove me wrong

This is the ONLY Star Wars kino to come out since 1980, prove me wrong.

>pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rtFvAymnWA
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4&t=336s
youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic
youtube.com/watch?v=wmJqgdaTArM
youtube.com/watch?v=8VvS5MLnG0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It Ain't Me: In Space is some of the greatest space opera in the genre's history.

3D version of Clone Wars was better than the 2D one.

Krell arc was fucking amazing

This user gets it, unless you like lousy voice acting.

I'm mean, you're not wrong

Wasn't that the horrible action comic with absolutely no story?

It was good until it revealed he was evil all along and trying to sabotage the mission from the getgo

>horrible action comic

Some parts were kino, like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rtFvAymnWA

>what is KOTOR and KOTOR2

Those two games and both animated Clone Wars series are the only bona fide good things with the words "Star Wars" attached to them released since 1983.

This, fuck Genndy or whatever.
Although only Fordo, Grievous and battle of Corusant is canon to me. The rest: fuck clone wars micro 2003

The part that rustles my jimmies is that the 3D series uses a similar aesthetic to the tartakovsky clone wars, and makes you think its connected, but the timeline doesn't make any sense. The last episode of the 2D is the prologue to the opening scene of Episode 3 (and should have been the opening fucking scenes), and you see anakin turn from padawan anakin to edgelord long haired anakin. And now this nigger has a padawan we've never heard of before? When the hell does it all happen?
From what I understand tartakovsky was originally going to be the executive producer of an expanded star wars animated universe, but there was some falling out between him and lucasfilm, and they just retconed everything, but kept the look.

This has always been part of my star wars headcanon.
And since the real canon has become shit again (so soon after the eu was abolished as well), I think the only proper move going forward is to establish a headcanon

Err... go fuck yourself you literal manchild and take your childish retconning pieces of shit with you?

The Mace Windu episode did more to build that character in 3 minutes than the prequels did in 8 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4&t=336s
Two of the most kino scenes in all of star wars.

BASED

You mean the one where he had to fight tons of waves of battledroids and Grievous, bra? Or the one where he had to fight waves of battledroids and a giant hammer thing, bra? He had so much character development that I don't even remember his voice in that one.

>5:23
youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic

Goddamn Anakin

>youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4&t=336s
Goddamn, I always forget how based the clone troopers were in this show

So shaggy from scooby doo became a jedi, huh?

Both shows are good my man, no need to act all superior

it's the best, but not the only
we share a board with these manchildren, and they're the same ones who hate TLJ
I fucking hate you redditors

>with absolutely no story?
They were only 10 minute shorts for the first half of its run. Shown on cartoon network between other cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmJqgdaTArM

He did more Padme's character in the episode where she was like secret agent than George did in three fucking movies.

Friendly reminder that Anakin Skywalker is NOT a nigger!

>Looks like Luke
>Same attacks as Luke when Luke pounded down on Vader
True fucking kino

RIP in Peace FIves.

Fucking loved how he's handled in the show, more like a force of nature in horror shows; that explains his theme song and the random chainsaw noises in sheevs room.

The 3D Clone Wars was supposed to be canon alongside the 2D version.

3D was supposed to take place after episode 20 of 2D Clone Wars after Anakin gets knighted and before the 2D Clone Wars episodes leading up to the Battle of Coruscant. It's always made sense to me where it was supposed to fit.

>introduce a million irrelevant characters with 0 impact in the story whatsoever
>make grievous a bitch
>made sense

The best part is that the first episode he is in happened by accident. George didn't tell him about the multiple arms that Grievous has, only a head model and a few other pieces of art. So all the improvised fighting stuff was what Genndy came up with.

Well it's a good thing that the 2D Clone Wars is not canon anymore.

But everyone can agree that the Grievous change is the one that that everyone is sad about.

He was talking about 3D Wars.

No, I understood that. I meant that 3D Clone Wars makes more sense if you retcon 2D Clone Wars.

And for the record, while I did like Grievous, the ARC Troopers, and action in 2D Clone Wars. I still vastly prefer the stories in 3D Clone Wars.

not even kidding here, his name was Shaa'gi or something like that, look it up

Yeah, but dude, these were at most 10 minute long microsodes. Yet, they did at times possess far better storytelling than anything else in the medium. Also, I am not including the action episodes. I am only focusing on the storytelling ones.

1. Anakin vs Asajj
2. The Darth Vader Prophecy
3. The Jedi Caves Episode
4. The Rescue Mission

If we bring the action episodes into the mix, it's way harder to justify that these aren't some of the best pieces of Star Wars.

This but a bunch of tiny things don't really add up like Ventress having pupils and purple tatoos v.s. blank eyes and no tatoos. Grievous not coughing in Vol.2 until Mace attacks him while coughing throughout the entire CG show. Mon Calamaris battle repeating with completely different technology used.

Even without Disneys new canon Lucas practically created a whole alternate continuity just around the CG show because the books and comics from 2002 onwards fleshed out those 3 years enough.

/thread
OP should neck himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VvS5MLnG0Y

;^)

kek

>Grievous is a badass here
I will forever be mad

You have it exactly sir. Real Star Wars will live on the hearts and mindd of fans.

>Tartakovsky
Genndy is a hack that can barely remember his own show's storyline. He relies on tropes and scenery to cover for the bad plot and flintstones tier animation.
I can't fathom why Clone Wars fans parade TCW around as some kind of mature, deep masterpiece. Even as a kid I knew the show was shallow.
Don't get me wrong I liked the show in the same way I liked dexters lab, it was a fun time waster for a kid. As soon as I discovered anime it became apparent how shallow TCW was. If you compare it to any serious anime you'll know what I mean. The fight scenes were ruined by the stiff animation and serious moments were ruined by cheap stock sounds and obnoxious voice acting.
The reboot took on a more serious tone, but still suffers from the same problems. The animation is cheap and riddled with errors, the sound effects are stock and the writing is subpar. Compare TCW to berserk, it's clear that TCW is nowhere near that quality.
How anyone could be sad about TCW being rendered non canon is beyond me, I don't understand how anyone could put this show on a pedestal. I guess that speaks more about the dry spell of good kino in the west than it does them though.