Admired her sister for sacrificing herself to protect the Resistance

>admired her sister for sacrificing herself to protect the Resistance

>thwarts Finn's sacrifice to protect the Resistance
>potentially dooms the Resistance cause she was thirsty for sick

Can anyone explain?

It doesn't help that her stupid line about "that's how we'll win, not by fighting what we hate, by saving we love" is immediately followed by the base's defenses exploding.

Johnson doesn't like the idea of Rey getting with a black guy, so Finn needed a new girlfriend. No effort was put into the character, because she was just there to kiss Finn.

the wrong asian died

Rian is a terrible writer and it showed in every character, their dialogue, actions and the plot

lmao this guy probably thought yoda burned down the books

I think it's because it was mentioned that it was an unnecessary sacrifice? Both of the times their heroic death wouldn't do anything, so her arc was to save him like she couldn't save his sister I suppose ?

no he just burned down an ancient priceless structure , that has been maintained by thousands of generations of those weird alien things.

and he undid all their efforts to play a joke on Luke

thats what the entire purpose of the movie was -- being able to let go of things once respected and revered

No it wasn't since she kept the books and the Jedi order will be restored by her. Luke calls her the last jedi...

fucking moron

the movie actually didn't have a purpose..

it ended right where TFA and A New Hope started. Literally nothing has changed in the galaxy, they only set up the perpetual evil empire / underdog rebels bullshit and jedi / evil jedi

Yeah, would have helped if she'd had the goddamn sense to put a stop to the attack with the worst skimmers in the universe before 9 people died trying to make a pointless attack with them.

Of all the plans they attempt that fail in the movie that one had the lowest cost in life, but was perhaps the one most obviously going to fail from the outset.

what if they cast the hot one as rose until they realised she was too shitty an actress to be able to fake being attracted to finn?

Poor Finn stuck with the ugliest Chinese actress they could find. This is like hooking up Amy Adams with Danny Davito

I WANT ROSE TO SHIT IN MY MOUTH

Bingo.

That theme would've worked better if there was any logical reason to let go of those respected and revered things

That had to have been such a freebie for those TIE pilots. It was essentially the sci fi equivalent of Apache helicopters vs go-carts.

>"Rose, you have 3 behind you!"
>"I can't shake 'em!"

Like what the fuck is she supppsed to do? What exactly are any of them supposed to do?

>mfw a chubby azn will never be thirsty for my sick

Finn sacrificing himself would have been one of the better things about the movie and actually given his character a modicum of purpose.

>Thirsty for sick

That almost made me gag thinking of it.

Actually the right one died. I'd rather not see the pretty girl making out with Boiongo

It was there to show the Resistance is utterly unable to fight the First Order and that heroism, sacrifice and bold plans mean nothing in the face of overwhelming resources.

Resistance plans in TLJ..

1) Evacuate the Planet. Partial success, only because of the Pyrrhic sacrifice of every anti-capital ship weapon the Resistance had.

2) Evade the First Order. Total failure. TFO can track them though light-speed.

3) Battle TFO. Total failure. Failed to launch fighters before the deck was destroyed, then lost high command on the bridge.

4) Run from TFO. Total failure. Followed at great cost and picked off one ship at a time while dealing no damage to the enemy until a suicidal use of their cruiser as weapon. Despite this strike, TFO had no problem finding the resources to strike at them on the planet.

5) Stop the tracking to allow the fleet to escape. Total failure, and resulted in revealing the cloaked escape transports to an untrustworthy slicer that gave them up to TFO. Literally worse then if they'd done nothing.

6) Attempt to turn Kylo Ren back to the light. Failed. Not total because it did result in the death of the TFO leader. Very little useful difference to the Resistance.

7) Attack the Battering Ram Cannon with Skimmers. Total Failure. 9 people killed in the speeders, more in the trenches. Dealing no useful damage to TFO

8) Call for help from the Outer Rim. Total failure. No allies came to help or even responded.

9) Escape TFO on the single small ship with what remains of the Resistance. Success, at the cost of the only living Jedi Master.

>Johnson doesn't like the idea of Rey getting with a black guy

and Kathleen Kennedy
>first mistake of a producer in a franchise

>they forgot that the history is write by herself

invent stupid romance that came out of nowhere destroys a franchise

>she was thirsty for sick
I knew chinks were degenerates, but this?

Imagine being Boyega in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Marie Tran, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Boyega and not only sit in that chair while Kelly Marie Tran flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that kiss. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking
visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KELLY MARIE TRAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in England. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled lips as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the Disney handlers could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking John Boyega. You're not going to lose your future Disney career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I would prefer a return from jar jar then seeing her again. Worst part of the film was realizing she wasn't dead

>If she had let Finn destroy the canon, Luke wouldn't have needed to buy time himself.
Words cannot describe how much I loathe this character.

>Can anyone explain?

Can someone post some pics of the hot sister?

That's true, many Asian cultures value honour more than life

Vietnamese you ignorant fucking racist pos.

Um we need diversity and to kill whites and burn their achievements to the ground. If you disagree then you're a racist.

Extremely underrated.

>Rian tricked Boyega into thinking he'd get with the hot one
>Bobby Lee springs out of a closet and mouth rapes him while the cameras roll

Now you know how whites feel

Yes.

that fucking slit eyed hobbit is a new level of repulsive - kill it w fire

>all these people talking shit about Rose

Enough.
Stop criticising the best waifu in the galaxy

y not both?

>Everything is an attack on white people
You need to loosen that tinfoil hat, kiddo

ITT: REEEEEEEE WHY ISN'T EVERY CHARACTER IN THE FILM A FLAWLESS SUPER MODEL!!!!

>It doesn't help that her stupid line about "that's how we'll win, not by fighting what we hate, by saving we love" is immediately followed by the base's defenses exploding.
nearly burst out laughing at this

the timing was excellent imo

Fuck study and learning. Fuck the past. You already know everything!

This

I can explain.
This movie was written by too many different people with universe, inter-movie, and intra-movie inconsistencies.
I hope that the person who wrote the original, unedited script is found hanging in the closet.

I think you'd be right. This should have been the case, but they half-assed it.
Hurr durr... Let's make the Jedi end by creating another Jedi and passing the torch.

>lose Rei we must not.
>literally does nothing to effect Rei

This movie had no idea where it was going to accomplish it's goals. It was all over the place.

To tie into the beginning when Poe charged guns blazing and killed most of his squad. He learns his lesson (I guess blindly trust your superiors when they tell you off and don't rebel) and tells Finn to cut that shit out. Rose charges in and saves what she loves to avoid another loss like her sister.

Top kek

I'd still plow her rice field.

>China is going to love this miscegenation side-plot!

It's probably going to get censored by the CCP for that forced kiss. They really don't like race-mixing.

The don't view blacks and Vietnamese as people though.

>Wanting a cute asian to makeout with finngoloid

If she had let fin destroy the ram then the rebels would of been safe indefinitely since apparenttly the first order had no other way of breaking through.