youtube.com/watch?v=FQDoDKeBvdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forumstard doesn't even know he didn't burn the books
Not surprised

>he watched the movie
lmao at the soyboys

>Shitposting about a movie you don't even bother watching
The absolute state of Sup Forumstards

He still did that shit with the intention of destroying the books, regardless of whether they were there or not, as he didn't know anyway.

Also
>muh pol!!!
Laughable.

i never went on Sup Forums im jsut not some soyboy that watches shitty movies

Yoda is a female.

No, he didn't, you fucking moron. He was being literal when he said she had everything that could be taken from them. He knew Rey took the books.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQDoDKeBvdA

What did she mean by this?

>Watches Soy Wars
>Complains about muh boogeyman Sup Forums every time somebody mocks or laughs at his extreme left views
Checks out.

Imagine making shit up on the internet and then getting angry when people call you on it.

>go back to Sup Forums!

im not making shit up when i say you eat tons of soy based products

MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN!!!

Your image doesn't apply to this thread. "FUCK WHITE MALES" is an obvious Sup Forums strawman. Yoda said nothing like that.

>strawman
What do you mean by that? People who watch this sort of shit and don't have a problem with all the shoehorned PoC and multiculturalism are either normies who are there just to watch pretty explosions or people who genuinely are okay with white race being killed off. You're either retarded or extreme leftist by my country's standards if you're okay with what happens in modern Hollywood.

That she thinks there are more than 2 genders but the movie only represented 2

>LMAO he didn't burn the books you moron, instead he just tricked Luke into killing himself by pretending he did
PAGE TURNERS
THEY WERE NOT

That’s yaddle you uncultured swine

Haha you're right, he just burns the sacred Jedi tree while giggling like a gay kid.

*burns down the library of alexandria*
*destroys thousands of years of history and knowledge*
Allahu Ackbar, page turners they were not. We already know everything.

MUH SOY

Holy shit I'm CRINGING so hard right now! WTF