"Now I understand what Dr. Gero meant by 'Ultimate perfection'...

>"Now I understand what Dr. Gero meant by 'Ultimate perfection'. Like Piccolo I can fully regenerate as long as my core remains! Like the Saiyans my power increases greatly after I heal from an attack! And like Frieza I can survive anywhere, even in the vacuum of space! I thought Gero only meant for me to destroy Earth. But I now know my true destiny. Using my new Instant Transmission technique I can travel from world to world laying waste as I go. I am the universe's end!"

Post a Sup Forums villain with a better speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw68uJ8DREg
youtube.com/watch?v=A9t7G_lHeiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is cheesy as fuck

Anything by Darkseid when written by Kirby.

Post it

>never trained for 4 months to become almost golden

>Never created 5 cell jr. to do the super saiyan ritual to become a God.

>Didn't self-destruct and zenkai over and over to keep getting stronger

>Never used the Time Chamber

>Never used the fake moon technique and his royal saiyan blood to become the mighty oozaru and become 10 times stronger than his max power.

People forget, cell is like 6 months old. If he actually trained or tried at all, he could have outpaced anyone, even Whis.

The only thing he ever did was absorb humans and super-cellularly charged humans.

Starting obvious, but potent.
youtube.com/watch?v=bw68uJ8DREg
>Who are you?
>[Howls in pain]
>That, is who I am
There's a whole chart on this sort of thing for all sorts of villains from various media, notably that wordy number of yours wasn't there, but I can't be bothered to dig it up though.

noxx cursing the time-god at the end of the special episode

It's funny because Beerus' would've hakai'd Cell's ass if he showed up on his domain.

>elf-destruct and zenkai over and over to keep getting stronger
hurting yourself doesn't invoke zenkai.

Ah, here it is. Only needed a simple googling.

Doesnt zenkai bottom out eventually? like just after supersaiyan ?

It does for Cell. After he self-destructed, he regenerated into his perfect form and got a power boost from it.

"Darkseid is."

Done.

Gotcha covered man.

I remember that image.

I still can't read some of those quotes because of the font/color choice.

I think they said it has a limit in Super, but they don't say where.
Black got one even after he had Rosé

Anything from Apocalypse from the 90s cartoon

But Piccolo couldn't do that. He got his ass blasted by Napa and died. He could regrow quickly though.

>Rosé

black makes no logical sense, it's more of a "just go with it" kind of arc

I have always been partial to BW Megatron
youtube.com/watch?v=A9t7G_lHeiY

The form looks like Goku entering a drag show. You have to appreciate the full gayness of it.

Super as a whole is a mix of "just go with it" and "we forgot we said that".
Like, Goku and Vegeta said they were at a point where training will have almost no results for them. Then Vegeta hits the HTC for a little bit and is suddenly much stronger than Black, despite getting his ass handed to him twice by Black.

In the manga it's stated that Goku and Vegeta can't use zenkai because they've powered up so much they don't need it anymore but Black apparently can keep spamming it for his plan

Cell did. He was able to get back to and stronger than his prior "perfect form" from being imperfect thanks to his zenkai boost. And the self-destruction is not by him but by the bio-bomb that Gero put in him. So it allows him to zenkai from it not being self damage.

Zenkai is just capped from usage. By super Goku and Vegeta have used up all that their saiyan bodies will boost from zenkai, hence why they have been getting dimenishing returns (hence why Buu beating the everloving fuck out of vegeta to the brink of death didn't boost him much than being able to survive after senzu).

Cell on the other hand has never injured himself, and its very hard to put him in "mortal" danger because of his namekian genes regenerating things easily. So when he blew himself up, he got the Zenkai, which is big considering Vegeta on namek was able to zenkai from 18,000 to over 1.5 Million (according to the manga).

>american "original" dialogue

and let us not forget the asspull that was trunks new form

>Perfect Cell is that kid who says his character can do everything you can do but better

Never has the villain winning been so satisfying.

Trunks in Super is the guy who knows every technique, can do them better, and gets super special unique forms.
By the end of his time in Super, he went from being one of my favorite characters from Z to someone I never hope we see again.

The premise with Black is that he has Natural God ki in his body from the soul of Zamasu being inside Goku, so it changes things up for some reason.

Hence Rose and his abilities being able to catch up to blue like nothing.

Its essentially the massive base power of Gods (remember Supreme Kai was stronger than Frieza in his final form, but not stronger than Cell with little to no training) being inside a Saiyan who has incredible growth potential, on top of the fact that zamasu is a fighting genius

These could indeed use an update... and a restyling. Some quotes are practically unreadable.

I dropped Super as soon as Black appeared
>but that's when it gets good
I don't give a shit, I ain't buying it.

>And the self-destruction is not by him but by the bio-bomb that Gero put in him. So it allows him to zenkai from it not being self damage.
that makes more sense.
similar to how goku got a boost from being beaten up by the space ship he was in while traveling to namek

>Didn't self-destruct and zenkai over and over to keep getting stronger
The more powerful he became the more likely it would be that he'd just wipe out his core by trying that again. I doubt Zenkai abuse could have taken him beyond Super Perfect without destroying him.

There's only like 2 or 3 stand out moments in that arc.
It's so convoluted and drawn out that the few moments it has are barely worth watching. On top of that, they're so heavily outweighed by all the bad shit in that arc.

but how do you explain android 17 suddenly being an equal match for ss blue?

"Holding back" and "17's been training this whole time"
They're both very unsatisfying answers.

I will turn back time and reverse all the harm I’ve done. If I succeed, no one will care because it will all begin again. If I fail, I don’t care whether the world survives or not!

>

>with a better speech
that was a speech?

I'm not to only one who thought this arc was stupidly convoluted? Parallel universes, parallel timelines, and time travel is just too much.

Hi newfag

In the end, there were like 5 different time lines and keeping up with all of them was too much of a hassle.
Plus, I still don't understand what Beerus and Whis did at the end. Like, they went back in time and stopped Zamusa so Zeno wouldn't delete Trunks' timeline, but also not create a new one? I think that's what they said they would do.

>Some quotes are practically unreadable
Also let's be brutally honest here, a one-liner Black Adam gave while putting his fist through Psycho-Pirate's skull is a quip, not a speech.

and in the end nothing was accomplished. no development for anyone (maybe kid trunks a little)

No fuckoff this "honorary co" is A bullshit excuse DBfags use to talk about the show everywhere,it's fucking annoying

At least wait until summer to start junior modding newfag

Trunks speculated that Vegeta and Goku's Zenkai Limit is reached when they get to god level in the manga. However, Black (inside of Gokus body) continues to keep getting stronger despite trunk's speculation. The anime completely ignores the limit and they don't have one in that.

>is the guy who knows every technique, can do them better,
You haven't watched Super have you

He used the Spirit Bomb, despite having never seen it, was able to fight Zamusa while charging it, and absorbed into his sword.

and reached a god form without training with a god, and mastered the z sword, and and started dating best girl

Toyotaro really needs to stop writing. He makes Tori look like a genius.

gotcha covered m8.

>He used the Spirit Bomb
That wasn't the spirit bomb.

That also wasn't a god form. As for the Z sword, did you honestly expect anything less from a character who wielded a sword since his first appearance? Not to mention Gohan also mastered it.

It gets worse. When Vegeta has his rematch with Black, he uses regular SSG (don't bother asking when he got this), and switches between that and SSB without black noticing.
In Toyo's fanfiction, Vegeta unlocked LSS, and rapidly switches between that and SS4 to fight Xicor, who was basically the same thing as Black in the manga

More consistent than the anime.

I don't think that is the American dialogue. In the English version Cell said he could regenerate so long as a single cell of him remained. They didn't use the core dealy.

Can't remember BW without remembering a friend of mine IRL. He had all of Waspinator's quirks. Thinking back he probably had ADHD, but still was pretty cool and funny

It's a giant blue ball of energy charged by the energy of the planet. It's a fucking spirit bomb.
Also, Trunks only used the sword in one fight during Z, unless you really count him swinging it at 18 and subsequently breaking it. Gohan never mastered the Z sword; him and Goku broke it.

Actually I thought that whole saga was extremely boring and kind of a drag. Still have hope for the Tournament of Power saga, looks like it's gonna be good

Yeah because saying Goku and Vegeta can't get stronger and having Vegeta then body Black by switching between SSG and Blue bypassing the whole stamina issue that made him lose to Hit who was incredibly weak in comparison is consistent.

Tori's still the one writing it, it's just sent in as "guidelines".

Zenkai is a freebie. You only get a few and you have to make them count.

He spent an entire year training just being able to switch back and forth in the time chamber while Goku learned the sealing technique.

By no definition is scribbling up an outline and giving it to others to write and illustrate "writing".

>We'll always be friends

Still annoys me. I truly don't understand how Johns thought Sinestro could be turned into an anti-hero.

wrong

I'll do one better
When Trunks shows up in the present, he goes SS2 and they say he's just as strong, if not stronger, than Goku as SS3. Despite this, Trunks says that he wasn't able to ever stand up to Black.
When Vegeta fights Black for the first time, Black goes Super Siayan and still loses to Vegeta, who was also just a regular Super Sayain for that fight.
Then Black gets a Zenkai and is on par with SSB, even though he was still only SSJ1

He's still the one telling them what to do and what's going on. Toei and Toyo just take different directions on it.

That's what we call a retcon friend since the whole "Blue isn't a form that can be used in quick succession" thing whistle mentioned is completely gone. It's also worth noting that he trained with goku for 3 years prior to the U6 tournament and never noticed the crippling weakness when Goku did yet he fixed it completely with one year of training on his own while supposedly at his strength cap.

Vegeta has always been a step behind Goku.

Same reason he went down the wrong path for Super Saiyan, getting buff instead of working on stamina. It's a reoccurring theme that Vegeta focuses only on offense power, and ignores Stamina + Defensive + Speed.

>It's a giant blue ball of energy charged by the energy of the planet.
You do realise it came from the people right. As in it was similar to what happened in the Broly movie as opposed to a spirit bomb especially since Trunks absorbed the energy.

>Also, Trunks only used the sword in one fight during Z
And he cuts through Frieza's forces and Frieza himself with ease.

>Gohan never mastered the Z sword; him and Goku broke it.
You missed the whole training with the Z Sword segment didn't you.

>. It's a reoccurring theme that Vegeta focuses only on offense power, and ignores Stamina + Defensive + Speed.
Which is why he autisticly went ascended super saiyan in his fight with cell just like trunks.
wait no.

probably in the same way Doom kinda is.

So you're suggesting that they just sat at two different sides of the RoSAT and did their own thing for 3 years never communicating or training with each other despite that being the entire reason they went in together.

To be fair the Cell saga fucked everyone in regards to personality.

Jesus Christ Namor.

His form was half way between ascended and Normal. He focused on power, but somewhat realized speed was needed. He still ignored stamina.

I suppose you missed the part where they showed other parts of the world sending their energy to Trunk
The main point I was trying to make about the sword thing is that it was never a huge part of Trunks' character after Frieza. He very quickly moved on without it.
Gohan never got proficient with the Z sword. Even when they broke it, he was still very slow with it.

that speech is fucking terrible.cell was such a shit villain after his first phase.literally a clas bully who kept saying how better he was than anyone else.
without his great VA nobody would give a shit about him.
frieza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally every single other DBZ villain put together

Honestly, at this point, DBS anime and DBS Manga are practically two totally different series.

Except "anti-hero" Doom is shit writing at its finest and should never be imitated.

>as of RoF Cell is now the weakest major villain
Hah.

Why didn't beerus show up and slap his shit?

What happened to the 'you can only use the hyperbolic tone chamber once ever' thing?

>He's still the one telling them what to do and what's going on.

He isn't, don't make bullshit up.

It makes sense. You can't get SSB without getting SSG first. Also it's stated Vegeta switches just before his attacks connect or something. Since it's only a flicker I can't blame Black for not noticing.

He's weaker than the androids by this point.
He was asleep. Plus, would Beerus really have cared? He met Frieza and asked to him to blow shit up while he was taking a nap.

Which causes a lot of problems.
The reason the anime was in total filler hell between the this and last arc is because the manga had to catch up. They should have really just focused on one medium.

beerus doesn't care about alot from what I've seen

basically a cosmic, chaotic neutral goku that didn't get brain damage as a baby.

He wasn't a universal problem yet. He was only just starting to consider offing Freeza and he had a gang that terrorized dozens of worlds. Cell hadn't even fucked up earth.

It's just jarring. Just some of the things Sinestro did in the past:
>Killed the GL that passed his ring on to him
>Enslaved his planet and his sector as a GL while killing dissenters
>Tortured Guy and gave him brain damage which lead to the dick Guy everyone knows
>Blew up Kilowogs planet after he found a new one for his people after the Crisis essentially genociding the Bolovaxians
>Unanimous decision by Corps members to execute him for this
>Retconned to not actually be dead, just in the power battery for a few issues before getting his neck snapped by Hal
>Retconned again to not actually be dead, but instead just sent Parallax to take over Hal and cause the destruction of the corps and some of the worst years in Hals life
>Introduces a new corps entirely to eradicate the GL corps and police the universe through fear

He got away with everything though because MUH FRIEND

Dense fixed it,or more accurately Toriyama want trunks and goten to have SSJ3 as a fusion but didn't want to hear more complaints about them getting transformations to easy so poof,solution found

you can throw in most super villain into that list as well, the only ones so far that are note worthy have been hit and toppo

>You can't get SSB without getting SSG first
Said no one ever.

It's from Legacy of Goku 2

Retconned ages ago, along with about a dozen other things.