How the mighty have fallen

How the mighty have fallen

this picture is comical but theres nothing inherently depressing about it

post the webm

I find it utterly fascinating that an adult man can go eat at a mall food court alone and then not immediately go home and kill himself.

>Diet Coke

How do people still drink that shit?

fun fact, he is eating cooked porg

maybe he was waiting for someone homo

REMINDER that George is literally /ourguy/ and fucks tight black pussi everyday

>diet coke
why do people do that to themselves?

people get addicted to it. they'll tell you it tastes like shit, but they'll still drink it

>people dont get lunch on their breaks
I can see why you might think that considering you've never worked a day kn your life.

Wouldn't want to get fat, user.

Why would you go to a mall food court on your lunch break? Are you telling me you work in a mall?

do you feel in charge?

Why someone homo?
That sounds a bit specific.

>crying into his billions of dollars

Poor guy.

if it's close to where you're working, why not? you have a variety of choices to choose from.

Maybe because it was the closest thing available and you have to get back to fucking work in about 20 minutes?

Jesus fuck what is the age of morons who post garbage like this?
I bet you haven't even filled a fucking tax return in your life either.

If anything it actually makes me pretty happy when I see it. He seems like he's just having fun picking up some food at the food court and chilling out with his billions.

homo

>Has billions
>eats food that costs less than $5 to make

Based Georgie boy keeping it real.

>Are you telling me you work in a mall?
You do realize that people work in malls and near malls and that malls are located in convenient locations.

Why you mad at how people spend their money?

Is this like a manual labor thing? I've never worked in an office where people get fast food for lunch. People generally just bring something to eat and if we do go out, it's to an actual restaurant. I don't understand why you would waste part of a work day to drive to a mall to eat shitty food.

>I've never worked in an office where people get fast food for lunch

You have never worked in your life or you don't live in a city. What sort of mong brings lunch to work like a fucking loser?

>Go out to an actual restaurant on your 30 minute lunch break
Just kys already NEET garbage.

>30 minute lunch break
Do you work in fast food or something? I don't have a time limit on my lunch. You just go out when you get hungry and as long as you're getting your work done on time no one gives a shit. What's with the whole "you've never worked before!" shit? I guess I just don't get micromanaged like you do.

not the person you're responding to, but i'm lucky enough to get an hour lunch break for my job. sometimes we hit up a local mexican joint for lunch. especially on taco tuesdays. usually we'll just bring our own lunch, or hit up a fast food joint just to save time. a lot of people will use their lunch hour to take care of shit they wouldn't have time to after work.

>I don't have a time limit on my lunch
Confirmed for not having an actual job or probably some stupid internship not worth a damn.

What kind of job do you do that has no time limit on lunch breaks?

>As long as you're getting your work done on time.
Let me guess you work from home filling out surveys.

I'm a researcher...
Look dude, I didn't realize I'd stir up so much anger over a joke about George's mental state and the general shittiness of mall food. If you are actually eating fast food every day for lunch, you are wasting a lot of money, shortening your life, and decreasing the quality of your life. Unless this mall you love has some sort of healthy option I would recommend you seriously consider examining your eating habits and what long-term effects they could cause. Feel free to tell me to fuck off for "concern trolling" but I'm actually being serious. It's your life.

The following is a true and VERIFIED anecdote:

>be multi billionaire warren buffet
>hanging out with multi billionaire friend bill gates
>be hungry
>decide to take ol' billy to go grab some McDees at your local
>pulls out fucking VOUCHERS to pay for meal

Straight up. One of the richest people on the fucking planet still uses money off coupons.
When asked he said that's how he stays rich.

Billionaire /our/guy right there.

Haha

I'm an intern and I get an hour lunch break.

That said, nothing wrong with George Lucas hitting up a food court.

>Go to the mall to buy gifts for your beloved family
>Get some food while you're there
>Get made fun of by fat losers on the Internet

>What kind of job do you do that has no time limit on lunch breaks?

most white collar jobs are like that dude. i'm an engineer and here's what my day looks like

>skype in to my teams morning meeting on my way to work
>show up, get coffee, read emails
>do some paperwork
>go talk to some coworkers
>check on a mcguffin
>take an hourish lunch in between 11 and 1
>dink around in some engineering software till i catch the 3pm crash
>hit the gym for an hour
>send a few more emails
>go home

work life balance > money imho

lol I thought the same

>going to the mall
What is this, 1995?

He's probably just a simple guy.

why not just buy online?

>mfw i'm an engineer in a few years

This. It's not just engineering. This kind of a lifestyle is very achievable for most. I have no idea why anyone would work 40+ hours a week at some job they loathe.

That's not actually him right? Just some dude who looks just like him or a cosplayer?
Why would a superfamous billionaire eat trash food in a public place alone? ALONE! Why the fuck the billionaire would be there alone without a squad of Blackwater bodyguards. There's a lot of fucking crazy people who could recognize and harass you on the spot or just fucking kill you.

Backpack bro in the background is his undercover bodyguard. Word has it he's ex-Mossad and can kill a man with a paper clip.

Maybe you have to watch your diet like that because you sit around all day pretending you are doing work. Its also much cheaper than going out to restaurants, and actually saves you time. I don't know why I even took the time to respond to you because you clearly have very little lived experience and rely on myopic anecdotes, but almost every assumption you made in your posts in this thread shows how stunted you are when it comes to critical thinking.

I go to the gym in the morning. I take my own lunch most days which is much cheaper and far healthier than any fast food option. I use my extra free time on my lunch breaks to take walks with my colleagues. These are all options you should consider to improve the quality of your life. You don't seem to understand it, but I am trying to help you.

what soda do you recommend?

That sounds like a meaningless existence. Is the work you are doing so inessential that none of your superiors care if anything but the bare minimum is being done? How is this hamster-cage-lifestyle in any way fulfilling to you, unless you yourself have the barest minimum requirements for satisfaction?

Water

plenty of people stay rich without vouchers

Are you so terrified of your own company? I bet you're one of those insufferable cunts that tries to insert himself into every social event and try to be the centre of attention. Kill yourself you fucking abhorrent creature. End your bloodline so the world can be rid of you for good.

This is a mall in Australia. Where shitloads of pre-production was done for the prequels.

Who knew mall food courts had such virulent fans? I am legitimately surprised by the reactions in this thread.

You really believe you've reached some kind of paradisiacal realm in that office, don't you? To me it sounds like an absolute void of purpose. It's annoying that you couch your superiority complex in the guise of trying to "help" others, too. You're satisfied by preprogrammed mediocrity, which is fine, but don't suppose that that is what everyone secretly wants out of life, and that they're just sitting around waiting for someone like you to show them the way.

what is going on with you man

I wonder how bad the Star wars movies would have gotten if he would still be in charge

The businesses that understand what they’re doing will pass all the work to the grunts at the bottom of the corporate ladder. They work their ass off for table scraps while management positions basically do what this guy posted. They pretend to do shit while everybody knows they do minimal work. This amounts to maybe 1 hour of productivity. I work as an engineer so for those that are excited about starting soon in the field, don’t be. Most of you will experience the exact same shit and possibly move out after a few years. I know an MIT grad that worked in the field for a few years. Left because she said the work was shit and the pay was shit. Now she works management at Amazon for 200k a year. She said she works maybe 2 hours a day and spends the rest on the internet.

>having to be directly near someone at all times

I hope you find a way to find meaning in your life so you don't have to pick fights with strangers on the internet. I hope you eventually think about adopting some healthier habits.

It's so fucking bad for you

worse than regular coke

>ADL

lul

That's so weird how he randomly appeared in this video.

>Go to caffe and eat a omelette with a cup of coffe: Ok
>Pick up a hot dog from a stand and eat it on the go: Ok
>Eat a subway sandwhich at the high table facing the window: Ok
>Enjoy a crossaint at local bakery while you browse the WIFI: Ok
>Sitting in a mall alone as a 60 year old man eating from a fucking plastic plate while generic mall music is playing in the background: Not Ok

Yeah like sometimes I'm just killing time in an airport and I'm literally doing this and everything's fine.

Does anyone have the image that fattie on Sup Forums made mocking people who drink water

Diet coke makes you fat.

>being next to people
>talking to people
>eating with people

Sometimes reading Sup Forums is scarier than proper horror kino.

t. Autist

The Normalfag have taken over!

Have any of you retards realized that he is at an airport?

>have busy schedule
>have time to eat at a food court near by
>its eat alone or don't eat

Not everyone is a NEET who can just wait till their friends are free and plan a trip to a food court. Its done out of necessity.

>Cola light

That's a big can of diet coke

the best part is when it comes time for these guys to do actual work, or if something goes wrong that requires their "expertise" they get exposed for the unqualified frauds they are. i went through 2 bosses that were like that guy's description that eventually ended up getting fired because they didn't know shit about actually doing the job.

Can of regular coke is like 140 calories, it's not very much but it can add up if you're not watching everything else you're eating. Diet coke is still total shit in terms of taste and nutrition but at least you won't get fat with it. Coke in general is a shit-tier soda though

for you

Feel like pure shit, just want him back

how many woman have you slept with?

it tastes fucking good dude. I would still eat taco bell if I was a millionaire

caviar and champagne is a meme

Rich person that probably gets bugged all day. Can't get away from faggets except at food court.

Another starshit thread?

Just your mum.

That fact was fun!

This one?

>drinking sugary drinks
good goyim

Based

I'm almost certain that's in my city here in Australia and it's weirding me out

It's in Australia bro, you're not crazy

Yeah, it must be rough being rich as fuck.

where is this from anyway?
he looks absolutely shocked that there are other people with cameras walking around.