Are we actually going to see a real revolt by star wars fans? they tore the prequels apart, but this is something else

are we actually going to see a real revolt by star wars fans? they tore the prequels apart, but this is something else

It's already happening.

is it though? a few moaning contrarians arent going to stop it clearing a billion

America hasn't had a civil war for liek 150 years. I say its time for CW2

Give it a few weeks for the hype to die down. People are already re evaluating TFA because of this trainwreck

No, it would just be capeshit

it's a fine film, it doesn't do justice to luke and that's the only flaw

>doesn't do justice to luke
That's putting it mildly

On biggest SW fb group in my country the general consensus is that TLJ was great movie

Here's your revolt.

Which side is the Disney side? Which is the Star War fans? Iron Man or female(?) Captain America??

Disney doesn't care about reviews, as long as it makes money, which it did. The ONLY way to stop Disney is to stop watching the fucking movies. Stop buying tickets. Stop buying merch. Stop supporting it.

I really don't get it. Are these russian trolls or something? the movie was fine. like a solid 7/10 or something(for what a star wars movie should be).

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

S L A Y
L
A
Y

It won worst movie (according to audience) by 1% against Attack Of The Clones.

why are they fighting? I thought they were good guys

But what does Armound White think?

A jedi Master the guy that beat vader gets his ass wooped by someone that just learned about the force . .

It has an A Cinemascore. People who actually saw it liked it.

>A Cinemascore

So does Alvin and the Chipmunks II: The Squeakuel. Worthless measure of quality/popularity.

It's an accurate measure of whether something pleased its target audience though. The question was "will fans revolt?" not "was it a good movie?"

Kylo Ren told Rey that Luke tried to kill him when he was like a teenager even though Kylo did literally nothing wrong. This is true. Luke crept up on the fucking kid while he was sleeping and Luke even turned on his fucking lightsaber over the kid's head. Rey confronts Luke over this. His excuse was "Oh, I was afraid of what I thought he would become (darkside influencing Luke????) so I planned to kill him but then I regretted it".

But it's literally not

What what that "revolt" look like, bearing in mind that you proved you'd buy anything decades ago? They don't care how much you whine, you're still buying.

your country is shit

Vandalizing Disney wiki pages

Underagefag doesn't know the prequels were treated way worse and that's what started the "raped my childhood" meme.

he's literally tearing up, out of breath, struggling to keep his composure. Look at that anger in the end. Poor Mark, post editing, he had no idea...

>brainlet misses the point.