That sly smile when Sheev says "ironic" which is acted so well that you just KNOW it was him who killed Plagueis

>That sly smile when Sheev says "ironic" which is acted so well that you just KNOW it was him who killed Plagueis
Sheev is the best part of the prequels. There should be a fan cut with just Sheev parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3huOowaRsrw
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis_(novel)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shatterpoint_(novel)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda:_Dark_Rendezvous
youtube.com/watch?v=xHvYRa1Fp_o
youtube.com/watch?v=6-h0lVvuKDA
youtube.com/watch?v=fygbaNMMQ44
youtube.com/watch?v=3F1d3QWsyk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its also ironic that he suffers the same fate in RotJ

Its fucking POETRY

Based Sheev.

He is the highlight of the entire series

KINO

Would unironically watch a prequel trilogy starring McDiarmid about Sheev's antics

>There should be a fan cut with just Sheev parts.
youtube.com/watch?v=3huOowaRsrw

You can.

Why is the Emperor so great and based?

He truly looks like he's having fun all the time no matter what. Darth Vader, the ultimate feared badass of the Empire is a little faggot he manipulated and made his bitch. He starts a war where he controls both sides for shits and giggles and then murders the ENTIRE Jedi order which has been around for countless generations.

He did nothing wrong.

>you just KNOW it was him who killed Plagueis
He didn't though. That's just something fans took and ran with. Plagueis died long enough ago that it would be a sith legend, and he also tought his apprentice everything he knew, so if Sheev was his apprentice then he would know how to save people from dying

I like Sheev because he dicks the most bitches and stacks the most paper.

Yes, Sheev would never lie for his own gain.

> Believing someone who can't even spell "taught"

Later 4U man

When he gives you that look

Yea i never got a sense of the horrific crimes he supposedly committed.
He centralized power in the galaxy to more effectively deal with threats to its peace and eliminated a privileged sect of zealots who meddled in everyone's affairs.

Blowing up planets only came about when the rebels became especially treacherous and started hiding among civilians.

Didn't you hear the theory that Padme dies to keep Anakin alive, Sheev used his power then

>Plagueis
Who? Tell me more about this EU character pls.

Sheev never gave the order to destroy any planets, just to build something hat could. Maybe he was intending to demonstrate it on an uninhabitable world or something and then everyone would be too afraid of it to fight.

It was Tarkin that just decided to blow up Alderaan on a whim.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis_(novel)

Should I read this for Sheev?

What Episode 8 could have been if mighty Sheev was there.

>Star Wars Episode 8
>Kylo, Rey and Snoke are doing boring nu-Disney shit
>Sheev shuffles in randomly, laughing
>Kylo and Snoke are dumbfounded
>Sheev starts spinning, this time at a speed previously thought impossible for humanoid creatures
>Sheev jumps 10,000 feet in the air, still spinning
>Sheev, still spinning ever faster, hyper space jumps straight down at Snoke, Kylo and Rey, destroying everything in the solar system
>After that's taken care of, Sheev turns his spinning and heads straight for Luke Skywalker
>Rest of the movie is around four hours of Sheev utterly destroying everything in massive spinning vortex, laughing the entire time

What's the RT score?

He started a galactic war that killed billions for his own personal gain.

No, it's shit, only people that read it in highscool like it.
If you want a good Star Wars prequle book read one of these:
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shatterpoint_(novel)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda:_Dark_Rendezvous

To save trillions.

the one thing i dont get is how hes so powerful in the force to be able to make anakin his bitch when anakin is the literal chosen one and had the biggest potential of any jedi ever

hes still awesome though

I enjoyed dark rendezvous yoda reaching out to his apprentice and almost succeeding before anakin and obiwan fucked it up,

>Episode IX will bring together all three trilogies, with elements from each.[112][113]
fucking epic. sheev is coming back lads

Anakin has more raw strength but he's gotten basically nothing but training in how to fight. He never learned anything else except how to lightsaber better. In this way Sheev was still far stronger than Anakin, because he knew how to fully use all of his power.

He's the only character who can be bothered to act and have fun doing it

Anakin never reached his potential, and wasn't able to after he became Vader.

Just as i foretold my apprentice, the new shitty movie would make Sheevposting resurface

1. start massive galactic war
2. kill off Jedi protectors
3. nuke planets
4.???
5. save galaxy

Sheevposting was always the best posting.

Thanks.

>There should be a fan cut with just Sheev parts.
youtube.com/watch?v=xHvYRa1Fp_o
This has to be the opening

only through me you can achieve a power greater than any Jedi

after the this trilogy, anthology trilogy, and the subsequent trilogy, surely the prequels can remade

the prequels are fine as they are, Sheev carries them over.

I'm glad that so many other people recognise that Palpatine was by far the greatest part of Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-h0lVvuKDA

It's also retarded that the EU made "Sith always betray their masters" a constant.

6/6

Sheev's Feed and Theed

>House of Cards style rise of Sheev
>Sheev monologues to the camera
>Sheev manipulates his way up the senate
Netflix pls.

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Supreme Leader Snoke? I thought not. It’s not a story Disney would tell you. It’s a fan legend. Snoke was a Supreme Leader of the First Order, so powerful and so wise he could use Screenwriting to influence the Script to create plotholes… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the characters he cared about from doing something interesting. The dark side of Screenwriting is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be laughable. He became such a hack… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his slippers. Iconic. He could save others from RT reviews, but not himself.

formerly Plagueis

>Sheev spins into camera

yeah but it would be nice to update the playstation graphics

Will ever be a villain this smug on Star wars™?

>Hi!
>My name is (what?)
>My name is (who?)
>My name is *screech screech* Sheev, baby

i wouldn't mid some reworks and reshoots on the CGI and some areas, but at the same time i think the outdated CGI its their charm.

>Ywn see Sheev become The Senate.
>McDiarmid will never show up for the final season.
>Final episode will never end as he slips the lightsaber up into his sleeve and sits down in the chair.

>He truly looks like he's having fun all the time no matter what.
McDiarmid always looks like he's having a blast getting to play the evil Emperor, and I can't blame him. He's an iconic character and very entertaining to watch.

>just found this figurine of palpatine I had as a kid

DAMN!...sheev was fucking ripped

>tfw you don't know how to bring back dead people, but tell your new apprentice that you do.

he was able to channel the full powah of the dark side through his nofap discipline.

Don't you mean Disney's Star Wars(™)?

Awww sheeeit big if true.

at this point these turds shouldn't be called Star Wars any longer

M-moar

I know people meme about pottery, but part of me really misses some of the poetic approach of Lucas
Star Wars used to be a space opera filled with themes that litter the world of high poetry

>Fall of a hero who makes a pact with the devil to save his loved ones
>Journey of a son who believes he can break the pact of his father with the evil and banish the darkness with power of love

these days we get shitty puns instead

Sup Forumstard mentality

oh man i'm a bit drunk so i didn't need to be reminded of these feels right now

>have a lovely SHEEVening
Seriously ?

Full name : Snoke Plageius the Wise

OT: Sheev
Prequels: Sheev
Nu Wars: No Sheev
Ergo Nu Wars is inferior to every other SW movie

Formerly Hux

Icky's Licky and Sticky

How can Sheev be so amazing?

Yuzzhan Vong

Why is Disney(tm) so shit?

Nigga Master Roshi is the absolute last person who could use nofap discipline.

easy one, cuz no Sheev.

I-is this action figure canon?

So before Sheev and Yoda duelled Sheev told him that Anakin/Darth Vader would become much more powerful than either of them. Did Sheev plan on having Anakin take over from him or what?

in DBS he gets a hold on himself.

Probably not, if Anakin had defeated Obi-Wan I wager that Sheev would have figured out some way to backstab him later.

well Sheev knew that Anakin was the result of him and Plagueis messing with the force, so it was obvious that once he killed off all the Jedi and messing again with the balance the outcome would empower Vader, so that's why once Anakin got severely fucked up he made his suit as restrictive and weak against force lighting as he could.

well i believe that once Luke and Leia were born the boost Anakin was meant to have got cut and instead the force decided to use Luke as the new recipient for the balance.

this can be shown when Sheev realized Vader would not advance further to his expectations.

Nice head canon

youtube.com/watch?v=fygbaNMMQ44

i believe these still can be used as reference can't they?

>murders ENTIRE Jedi order
Not true. Rian Johnson did that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F1d3QWsyk0

Is this what you want my young apprentice?

Did people knew Palpatine was The Emperor back in Episode I?

this thread pleases our lord and emperor Sheev

It can be if you want it to be

it was kinda obvious tho

>now you will witness the true power of the darkside!

would punished Sheev be a good addition to the Disney Wars?

LEWD!

(((protectors)))

>the darkside is a pathway to many pleasures some consider to be unnatural

>And you...young Skywalker we will watch your career with great interest
>*walks smugly away*
Based Sheev

is Sheev natty?

Kek