Was this the best part of The Last Jedi?

Was this the best part of The Last Jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3K44GQwxbA&t=17m00s
birdlife.org/europe-and-central-asia/news/dark-side-star-wars
idausa.org/star-wars-force-awakens-thousands-seabirds-killing-hundreds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PORGS PORGS PORGS I WANT MORE POOOOOOOOOOOOORGS

I want to fuck a Porg.

Be honest, Sup Forums, would rather have a Jar Jar toy or a Porg toy?

Luke Skywalker squeezin titty juice outta the biggest alien titties I ever did saw

No porgs are trash and those salt crystal fox creatures were way better and had even less scenes than the gay fucking porgs which even chewbacca hated CLEARLY because he already KILLED 1 and was about to eat it and also smacked that 1 on the falcon..fuck this movie

>Rey's face when Luke squeezes her titties the same way

OH YEAH, YOU LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING PORG??

youtube.com/watch?v=o3K44GQwxbA&t=17m00s

i remember those retarded fan-theories on Sup Forums that this thing is some kind of force-god

And instead we got glorious tit juice.

10/10 scene, best in the whole film, waiting by for the hentai.

exactly

Force Sloth
Maybe they changed it because it leaked

I hope porgs are in the next one. They were so cute! Like ugh, it was so adorable when Chewie was trying to eat dinner and then they showed up making sad eyes and promoting cannibalism. After it was over my b/f talked about wanting to eat out at popeyes.

the part where they promoted vegetarianism and interracial relationships to destroy western society as it is now

when it ended

I love the Porgs, they were my favourite part of the whole film. I need to stop by the nearest claw machine on the way home so I can pick one up.

Suicide crash from the tumblr commander

Reddit hates them and they were unironically the least horrible part of the movie, so I guess we have to like them now.

Based Porgs.

I'd like to imagine what the oldest Star Wars fans, the ones who went to the premiere in 1977, were thinking about TLS' Luke. Literally waited 35 years for their belowed, wholesome character to show wisdom, compassion or insight, whatever. Instead they got "lol so funny" saber throws behind the back, jerking off aliens to drink their cum and contemplation of necking his pupil at the first sight of him showing dark side connection.

I actually liked them.
So yes.

porgs were fine but they were edited in and in separate shots does make it seem like that were a complete marketing after thought

It was like Luke Skywalker's character was written entirely by someone who hates Luke Skywalker.

Yes. Because if there's one thing I've learned about a proper theater experience it's that you become more engaged in a film's climax when a group of retarded gashes go "AWWWW SO CUTE!" followed by 5 seconds of talking every time one of these tools is shown. Totally didn't ruin an already subpar experience for me. Honest.

It was quite funny how they are so stupid they don't even realize Chewbacca is eating one of them and keep on begging for food. Even Chewie questions it.
It looks like the vermin have infected the Falcon. Goddamn things are probably everywhere now, but at least Chewie has a stable food supply to rely on.

Alien tit milking was the best scene

Gay transparent cash grab to sell toys to 3 year olds and soibois

>see'yaround kid

.t white numale

Crystal Critters > Porg >>>> Yoda Puppet

A puppet from 37 years ago was better than one in current year.

PREEEEEEE
PREEEEEEE

Product
Oriented
Revenue
Generation

Friendly reminder that they were literally created just because the island where we shot was full of puffins, so they decided to digitally edit them into Porgs instead of cutting them out.

Also friendly reminder that when Abrams filmed the The Force Awakens the helicopter used by the crew blew thousands of their bird nests into the ocean.

birdlife.org/europe-and-central-asia/news/dark-side-star-wars

idausa.org/star-wars-force-awakens-thousands-seabirds-killing-hundreds/

>and then used footage of blown out nest in Rey's training

Pottery

HOLY FUCK THIS

>we

>the island where we shot was
>where we shot
>we

HOLD UP

IS IT YOU DAISY!?!? OH GO I WANNA LICK YOUR ARMPITS SO BAD

Do you hate Chickens just because you have lunch at KFC?

It's like Disney needed to push Mark Hamill out of the series because he wouldn't keep his mouth shut about how terrible the series has become.

The burning tree scene made me feel an emotion for once in my miserable life.

Remember when Stanley Kubrick cancelled filming on Full Metal Jacket because he accidentally killed a family rabbits and wanted to make sure no more got hurt? Whatever happened to filmmakers with class?

I BOUGHT A FUCKING PORG POPCORN BUCKET AT THE THEATER AAAAHHHH PORG PORG

I hate chickens because they are too submissive and get raped by the cock with no fight in them..What's your excuse buddy?

So they were on Dagobah? Or is this a different tree?

Anybody glad the Force Tree wasn't a thing?

There was no best part, nothing

I gave it a 2/10

You must hate Asian women too

When the fuck is Disney going to start selling green milk? I'll buy all that shit.

Yoda was the only good scene in this shithole of a movie.

Shut the fuck up retard its a good thing they didn't pander.

Only the fat ones

No because he somehow looked worse than in the OT. It's like they wanted it to look as fake possible to make it obvious that it was a practical effect. Ironic, considering CGI would have made more sense as Yoda was an ethereal ghost being

wet Daisy

>CGI would have made more sense as Yoda was an ethereal But when you come back as a ghost you have your last appearence right? So puppet Yoda has sense.

we want the fat faggot fucks like boogie audience the picture.

Porgs were unironically the best part of TLJ. They were a cute and delightful distraction in a confused trash heap of a movie.

It's hilarious that the movie has multiple messages of preserving wildlife (chewie not eating the porg, the obvious bullshit falthier freedom scene, even the crystal dogs at the end) and yet shooting the movie actually killed thousands of endangered seabirds. It perfectly encapsulates the spirit of the nu-Wars, like how they bitched about the 1% in Canto Bight yet Disney is literally the 1% of Hollywood.

yes

I'd probably fuck one

Finn you nigger
stop being in movies

showing them 8 times was bit too much imo

They were cute. Thats bout it

I liked the score for this one. I think I'll remember it better than I did TFA