So leaked posters for the new Spider-Man show reveals that Anya Corazon is part of the main cast

So leaked posters for the new Spider-Man show reveals that Anya Corazon is part of the main cast.

Now that's a twist.

Maybe she'll finally be relevant in the comics now

>those red soles on Miles's feet

looks okay

>Peter's boots and gloves
Sweet Jesus it looks awful

At least they know Miles is just the black Spider-Man and has no credibility to being the face of latinxs.

Surprised that Silk's not included in this...
>Quickly remembers how Slott kept writing Silk to be constantly horny around Peter
Guess that would never go well in a cartoon series

Have younoticed that Anya's suit is different from the comics? The chest zone is more like Anti-Venom than Venom.

>Anya
now I'm interested

You know what that means

Marvel may allow her to exist in the comics again

WERE THE FUCK IS SPIDER-HAM?!

>latinx

Stop this meme NOW

shut up

I kind of like them.

Silk BTFO

So will Miles directly cuck Peter in this one?
Or is he going for Latina pootang?

So who is hooking up with who?

uh excuse me shitlord it's latinx to you

oh now that you mention it they all have little slippers on.

Peter x Miles

Gwen x Anya

>Anya as Spider-Girl in the handmedown Spider-Woman costume and standard spider-person powers in a cast full of people with standard Spider person powers

For fucks sake Araña would be perfect for this kind of team

fucking Spider-Gwen passing that shit on to everyone

That would the ideal ship. Can MJ occassionally join Gwen and Anya?

Hopefully none existent

>Anya with a black spider on a white background

I don't know how to feel about this

No, he solves his problems with venom blasts.

Uh, so I'm going to assume everyone in this is going to be a teenager?
I wonder how they'll do the origin stories for Gwen and Peter here.

Spider-Bitch got a toy?
Why?

Spider-Gwen Stacy is a clone.

>This one radioactive spider bit 4 people

Arana is fucking magic cult or some shit.

Is that a fact or just speculation?
Imagine being double teamed by two Gwens

Don't ask me.

We're getting a cosmic Spidey too, and Noir and Spider-Punk are rumored.

>Pushing multiple spidermen again.
Its shit

Where is the love for that obscure muscle Spider with six arms from that SNES game?

>a bunch of people with the same powers with little to no variation
One of the worst things about families of characters and the Spider man franchise is one of the worst offenders

>anya x anyone that isnt rikki
Trash

That wasn't even the real Rikki

It was some sort of psychic ghost created by Onslaught

One of the first arcs is spider island so thats probably where miles and anya will come from

I would love a Doppleganger figure so badly, but he hasn't had a figure for a long time.

But hey, I'll take any spiders they can give me

Fuck you she was real and her and anya were cute. Cute.

>No Black Widow, Tarantula, or Jess.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARANYA ISN'T SPIDER-PEOPLE

BRING BACK THE CARAPACE

#makearanagreatagain

Deported.

I don't count Jessica Drew as one of Spider-men or women, she has nothing to do with the spider family. I at least have Ultimate Jessica.

Black Widow is even less related. Tarantula is also just some random spider themed mercenary, isn't he?

Those dont count

But she is in the web of life she is a spider

What about Julia Carpenter?

So what are they calling Miles, Kid Arachnid?

The Sentai team isn't complete without Kain and best girl.

She irrelevanted herself into a coma and then works as mission control.

>Spider-Man
>Spider-Woman
>Spider-Girl

Clearly Spider-Boy

>best girl
Carnage mj?

Anya got kicked out of the 616 reality because she was so damn irrelevant

So wait, is this a Gwen and Peter being mentors to Anya and Miles thing?

multiple spider-men isn't going anywhere. Marvel likes Gwen and Miles too much to leave them out now.

Carnage MJ is a meme, Venom MJ is superior.

Why? Didn't stick in the 90s.

Imagine Venom MJ making Peter and Gwen her bitches.

Hmm, makes me wonder if Spider-Gwen verse Venom will be her MJ.

For a team of Spiders, the best number of members is 8. You know, like the 8 legs of a spider. Following these relevations, I want to think of other potential candidates.

We have Peter, Gwen, Miles and Anya.

Others:
- Scarlet Spider (Kaine/Ben): If we have clones, this would be a good member. Having both, Kaine and Ben merged into one character in USM was a smart move.
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew): The female clone of peter Parker, this I would like to see.
- Agent Venom (Flash Thompson): Well, as a twist, since Venom seems to be mainly used as a villain, maybe he can be "Agent Toxin".
- Mary Jane Watson: I loved to see her as Spider-Woman in USM and I couldn't take there was only 5 episodes with her. I want more!!! But next time, not bonded with Carnage, please. That was too creepy.

Spider-Gwen's MJ is irrationally bitchy to her

>You ruined the band, you ruined my life! Time for revenge, tiger!
Then you get Mary Jane Watson:Lethal Protector, then she suddenly gets really religious and hunts Symbiotes.

See, perfect set up to make her her antagonist. Maybe have the Symbiote play up some possible sexual attraction that MJ might have (so making her essentially a tsundere),

The last show had carnage mj though

Miles is getting an animated movie, right? It'll be a while before they don't put him in things, outside of the MCU stuff.

And Gwens profile has raised and she'll likely get included in more stuff as well.

The way the last cartoon started as "Spider-Men and assorted team heroes" and shifted to a full Spider-Team combined with this one starting off like that makes me think Marvel just likes the idea of a Spider-family a bit much.

>That was too sexy
Ftfy

I don't give a shit about Jessica, and Spider-verse is the only spider story she's ever been a part of.
She might actually be getting an upcoming figure. We don't know if it's her or Jessica's new costume

>MCU suit
>SpiderGwen
Awful.

>Shitles Morales
Dropped.

>Spider-Family
Great, not only does Marvel want their own Wonder Woman now they also want to get their own Batfamily.

To be fair, they have had a shitton of Spider-Man spin-off guys for decades. Just that they usually don't operate as a group.

Maybe the rest of the spider-characters in this series will gain their powers from the Spider-Island's event, which could be quite addecuated. Let's think about which characters could be involved here if we consider Spider-Island:

- We already have Miles and Gwen. They could be infected.
- Anya lost her original powers as Araña but gained new ones with the Spider-Virus.
- The Jackal and the Queen could be the main villains?
- Flash Thompson as Agent Venom (or Agent Toxin) is very possible.
- Anti-Venom will be necessary, but who could be his host?
- Mary Jane HAS to appear here, as I loved when she gained the powers in Spider-Island.
- Madame Web could appear here to guide the rest of the spiders.
- Kaine should appear here too.

Red Tiger Goblin MJ is Superior.

>Mary Jane HAS to appear here, as I loved when she gained the powers in Spider-Island.

Dan Slott is involved in this, so she's likely not going to be in it at all.

So is she gonna be replaced with Cindy as Peter's second love interest after Gwen and later Cindy will become Silk?

>All of them have different color soles

when will dan finally kill mj? I got sick of her being played with about 3 years ago

Do we know for a fact these are from the show? USM had a lot of merchandise and ads like these that didn't really have to do with the show itself or the USM comics.

>"let's go back to basics and make another Spider-Man in Highschool cartoon!!!"
>Okay, I'm kind of bored of Highschool Peter but I might give it a chan-
>"And let's bring Miles and Spider-Gwen and other spider characters that don't make any sense"
Is Marvel animation retarded? Why? It's suppose to be Spider-Man in Highschool! Why are they dragging Miles and Spider-Gwen into this.

Jess an Pete have teamed up multiple times over the years.

What about her?

I want a Spider-Family.

Personally I would go

Peter - standard Spider powers
Gwen - standard Spider powers
Miles - camouflage and Venom blast
Anya - Araña carapace and grappling hook but Spider-Girl costume
Julia - Psi-webs, precognition and Red and White color scheme
Miguel - fangs, claws, red eyes and future tech costume
Silk - organic webbing
Kaine - the Other powers

If you're going to do a team of Spiders at least try to use the ones with slightly different powersets

If they really did like it, they wouldn't have it so they seldom interact outside of events and crossover arcs.

Nah

Correct answer:
>Pete
>Silk
>Miles
>Gwen
>Miguel
>Mayday
>Jessica
>Hobie

Spider-shoes. More traction, yet thin enough to use spider powers.

What did he mean by this?

> No Otto?
You pleb.

>Miles
>Hobie
Two black men on the same team?

Wasn't there like a spider-family book back in the Spider-Girl days? Spider-family has been around for a while, Marvels just now realizing the dollars it brings in

Anya's outfit is kind of similar to Silk's.

>Dan Slott
Are you guys excited to see animated versions of Carlie and Ana!

give her the fucking carapace, mickey

Widow has had shit figures, Drew had one way back, the only one who hasn't had a decent figure is tarantula.

Came here to post this. Looks like another case of Disney wanted to go back to basics but still shill their most popular (read: recent) characters. So, you know, just like USM.

Give it up. It's never coming back.

Makes sense. Steve Wacker was hoping to get her in USM but never got the chance. While she doesn't rank highly on my list of favourite Spiders, I'd rather have her than Miles and Gwen.

Even though she didn't really do anything, she was featured quite prominently in Spider-Verse not long ago. I like her design, but it bugs me that she had one hand that looks like it's meant to hold something despite coming with no accessories. I wonder if they were worried about how parents would react to a Spidey-related figure coming with a shotgun.

Is marvel doing something with May. they just released the first 49 issues on comixology.

The reeeee when Miles and Gwen make out is going to be quite something.

No idea, but thanks for the heads-up.

Come the fuck on Marvel, just give me that 2099 cartoon already. You've kept me waiting since you pulled that Unlimited stunt.

This show just reeks of Miles fellating in true Bendis style.

Well her 20th anniversary will be coming up next year, right?