Twilight of the gods story

>twilight of the gods story
>let's make it as campy as the space avengers movie

If this company had any balls they could have made this a fantasy epic that rivaled LOTR

>No, better play it safe and rake in money because we're clearly Jewish

I mean it's better than
>hey let's make another boring and uninspired movie just like the source character save for a few stories that would take too long to set up in a movie.

>>No, better play it safe and rake in money because we're clearly Jewish

>watching to make money means you are jewish

sure thing Sup Forums

>a fantasy epic that rivaled LOTR

why? so I can fall asleep in the middle of the movie again?

No thanks

Taika Waititi will bring us this thing called "fun" which Peter Jackson never once achieved

So you're saying Marvel isn't Jewish?

They tried that with Thor 2 and everyone hated it.

>Taika Waititi
Literally who

>one movie could rival the entire LoTR trilogy
>one MARVEL movie could rival the entire LoTR trilogy
>one Marvel movie starring THOR could rival the LoTR trilogy
Didn't those movies take several years and billions of dollars to make? They'd never throw that much money at any one Marvel movie.

If anything, it'd be more like the wannabe-LoTR fantasy movies, like Snow White & The Huntsman.

>Falling asleep
>In a genre movie which are inherently made to be more easily-accessible
How do you bring yourself to watch real cinema though?

Literally one of the best directors working today.

>a genre movie which are inherently made to be more easily-accessible

in what way? they're all 3 hours long and you have to watch 6 movies

accessible my ass

>they're all 3 hours long
Only if you watch the extended cuts, otherwise they're just 2 hours and change like most modern blockbusters, and you're fuckin' fooling yourself if you think the Hobbit trilogy is "required viewing" seen as how everybody followed the LoTR movies just fine BEFORE it came out.

>twilight of the gods
It's comics. This is a throwaway. They'll bounce back right after. The only way to make it memorable is with camp. What was the most memorable part of the most recent "twilight of the gods" to happen? Oh, it was the moment when Old Loki riding in on a giant snake was immediately followed by Odin showing up with a machine gun, giving everyone assault rifles.

It's just the trendy way for kids to rip on capitalism while pretending they're not pinko faggots. "Da joos."

I miss Agent of Asgard

LOTR sucks, the Hobbit sucks

The Fantasy genre is for literal autistic faggots. One step above Bronies or Steven Universe.

Sci-Fi, Sci-Fantasy, and the Superhero hero genres will always be cool. There is nothing fucking cool about wizards in robes and hairy footed midgets with jheri curls. Fantasy used to be mocked when I was a child. Wizards painted on the side of vans and shitty Wal-Mart puzzles
were the only thing that sprung out into pop culture.

All of the LOTR hobbits are indistinguishable from one another. Al;l the brave/warrior types are also indistinguishable from one another. I've seen all of the LOTR films exactly once in the the theater and don't remember any of them, other than i laughed at the end of the 3rd one because it kept having false endings.

>B..BUT MY ACADEMY AWARDS!!!

It only won them because Peter J made 3 at once, which was a first.

Forgot pic.

>>Warriors 3 and Sif die.
Thor "Nooooo! Whoever did this will pay dearly! Because I loved them?"

Thor should be bright and colourful and fantastical.

Making it grimdark just to imitate LotR would be a mistake.

>he thinks LotR is grimdark

jesus christ its true, cartoons due ruin your sensibilities.

The LotR films should have been bright and colourful like the Narnia films. Except for the mine and the shadow land obviously

I think it started the dark subdued color filters trend that gave us Snyder.

I meant adopting a grimdark tone to emulate LoTR would be a mistake.

>movie titled Ragnarok shouldn't be a bit dark

Of course they want to make as much money as possible. This is a stupid reason to be upset.

Look Im still mad about Beta Ray Bill still MIA

You should try watching some movies made before the year 2000.

I feel as though you've never even read a Thor comic and are some asspained Scandi mad about it not being mythologically accurate.

Amazing how this post starts off Sup Forums and ends Sup Forums.

the problem is previous thor movies were made to be chick flicks.

Swords and Sorcery, which is covered well in multiple cartoons and comics. Fucking Dio, man.