Why is Oz keeping Tim Drake in his collection of capeshit characters...

Why is Oz keeping Tim Drake in his collection of capeshit characters? What gain does Oz have kidnapping Tim besides making the DC Universe a better place.

Well obviously he's tr-
>besides making the DC Universe a better place.
Oh umm I don't know.

Tim is one of the greatest detectives of the DCU.

ozy is a fag and wants to grow his young boy collection

Tim is the best Robin.
Tim is what Damian will never be.
Tim is the best Bat-Legacy character.

And oh, i miss that suit...

Then why did he take Future's End Tim from Batman Beyond?

He was an otter at best

Hey man, sometimes you get a shit roll, that's how this gatcha bullshit works.

Because tim was reforging connections. If he had stayed he would jave eventually fucked half the bat senpai into remembering the old continuity

Because Dr. Oz is really hated N52 Teen Titans.
And we'll deserving to feel that way.

Dick becomes Nightwing

Jason becomes Red Hood

Damian becomes Batman (eventually, or just Robin forever)

Tim, imo, should get out and become the next Lucious Fox or Ted Kord. He's incredibly smart and likes to build and is the only one to actively pursue leaving the batfam anyway and the writers don't know where to put him in the canon

He did become Batman Beyond thanks to Futures End, if that counts for anything.

He's become Red Robin in New Earth and in New 52 too, but... new 52 Tim and Titãs sucks.

Yeah, if Adrian wanted Tim Drake, he should've taken him during his pre-New 52 Red Robin era.

It's always Tim's job to investigate the meta-connection stuff isn't it?
Recognizing Superboy is will return to life because that's how it works, realizing Bruce isn't dead because of his narrative importance, and now he's putting together the connections between characters by reading the nonsensical gaps in their histories.

Tim Drake's job is to read between the comic panels of his universe.

Titans
Sorry, im mixing portuguese and my poor english.

>Then why did he take Future's End Tim from Batman Beyond?
We don't know that was him.

>only one to actively pursue leaving the batfam anyway
The second, actually.
Dick was basically a non-Batman character for nearly 12 years, but editorial finally demanded he get put back into Batman books in the 90's...at which point they did nothing with him until 4 years after the fact and Dixon started writing his own series.

Apparently there was some seriously bad blood between Wolfman and the Batman editors for "stealing" Dick Greyson for so long.

Well Jurgens confirmed it was connected

Because he's too smart for his own good.

I agree about the civilian thing.
>Dick becomes his own hero
>Jason dies
>Damien is the heir
>Tim is the one that got out of crime fighting
It's the only thing that could really separate him from the other Robins while keeping some of Tim's dignity. Batman's civilian allies group is a good group and having a former hero among them would fit well.

Because DC wanted to put him in the limbo until they figure out what to do with him. Seriously, that's it.

Put him in a fujo-pandering comic full of shirtless scenes. It would be that easy.

Yea I remember that, but I figured DC would kinda just ignore past stuff and since their ages are skewed a bit now so idk if it's still canon that Dick tried going to college or not.

But then they retconned Beyond with rebirth right? And what role does Red Robin fill now that Damian is "leading" the Titans?

I just get the feeling they don't know what to do with him. Coupled with the only time you see him outside of comics is YJ I feel like they're ignoring him until they have an epiphany

Maybe Tim can be Commisioner for Damian Bats

I might like Tim becoming the anti-Luthor for when he inevitably becomes full evil again.

Or maybe Tim take over the Oracle role since DCs version of a strong female character means retconning them back to their most boring form

Fast detective. Links to johns titans..might solve joker thing.

Damn, that's a good observation

Tim's been making connections in his Rebirth appearances, he'd likely figure out that everything is wrong, specifically something to do with Superman, then that will fuck with Oz's plan meaning Oz took him from Gotham to prevent that from happening